Thank you for your request for Viking Athletic items. We appreciate you contacting us for your special event. Due to the number of requests we receive, below are some guidelines that have been established to make the process as easy and timely as possible!
1. Donations are limited to local/state/regional requests.
2. Western Washington University athletic items will not be donated to other colleges or universities.
3. Ticket requests (for home athletic events) are given first priority for donations. All other requested Viking Athletic items will be considered, but are less likely to be donated, due to expense.
4. Donations or proceeds cannot be used to benefit high school-age students or student groups in any way, due to NCAA regulations.
5. Requests must be submitted, in writing (preferably on letterhead from the sponsoring school, organization, etc.).
Please include in the request:
- Who is hosting the event
- What age group(s) will be represented
- What the donated items will be used for
- If items are to be used in a fundraising capacity, what will the proceeds will be used for
- Date of event
- Deadline for receiving the auction item(s)
- Contact name, phone number and address for where the item(s) should be sent
You may request specific auction item(s) in the letter; however we cannot guarantee the requested item(s).
6. All auction requests must be received at least three weeks prior to the event. Consideration cannot be guaranteed after this time.
7. All requests will be reviewed for accordance with compliance with WWU, Great Northwest Athletic Conference and NCAA regulations. Only after the request has been approved by Compliance, will it be considered for a donation from WWU Athletics.
8. Western Washington University holds the right to deny any requests for auction items.
9. Please submit your request to:
Director of Athletics Marketing and Special Events
Western Washington University Athletics
516 High St.
Bellingham, WA 98225-9066
(360) 650-4314 Fax: (360) 650-3495
Jobanek Selected to Play in World University Games
Former Viking Caitlyn Jobanek to play for USA in the 2017 World University Games in Taipei
Three Vikings Named to NABC Honors Court
WWU Men's Basketball earns the NABC Team Academic Excellence Award for team GPA over 3.0
Bryce Larson Named Volleyball Assistant Coach
Four-year letterwinner remains with the program as an assistant coach
2016-2017 Year in Review
Vikings finish 11th in 2016-17 Learfield Directors' Cup standings as one of the top NCAA Division...
Vikings Add Pair of Transfers from Cerritos...
Tyler Payne and Micah Winn set to join WWU for 2017-18 season after standout careers at Cerritos ...
Carver Memories - Feb. 16, 1970
Pearson has run a mile or more every day for over 47 years
Hutchinson Named Head Coach at TCC
Former Viking All-American and Assistant Coach named Head Coach at Tacoma Community College
WWU Athletics Partners with WECU in Sponsorship...
Carver Gymnasium Court Designated WECU Court and $50,000 will be donated annually to student-athl...
Jake Koppenberg Qualifies for U.S. Amateur
Former Viking All-American to play in prestigious U.S. Amateur August 14-20 at Riviera Country...
Stafford to Play Professionally in Iceland
Feature story on Taylor Stafford in the Western Front
Travis Connell Joins KPUG's The Zone
WWU women's soccer head coach talks about the upcoming 2017 season
Eight Vikings Earn GNAC FAR Academic Awards
FAR awards are presented annually to student-athletes who carry at least a 3.85 cumulative GPA
Women's Soccer Set to Defend National Championship
Vikings open the 2017 season August 31 at Notre Dame de Namur
Softball 2017 Season in Review
Vikings win GNAC Tournament to Return to NCAA II Championships
WWU Rowing Featured in Title IX Celebration
WWU Rowing's 7 consecutive national championships highlighted in NCAA's 45th Anniversary of Title IX