Fundraising, Auction & Donation Request Guidelines
Thank you for your request for Viking Athletic items. We appreciate you contacting us for your special event. Due to the number of requests we receive, below are some guidelines that have been established to make the process as easy and timely as possible!
1. Donations are limited to local/state/regional requests.
2. Western Washington University athletic items will not be donated to other colleges or universities.
3. Ticket requests (for home athletic events) are given first priority for donations. All other requested Viking Athletic items will be considered, but are less likely to be donated, due to expense.
4. Donations or proceeds cannot be used to benefit high school-age students or student groups in any way, due to NCAA regulations.
5. Requests must be submitted, in writing (preferably on letterhead from the sponsoring school, organization, etc.).
Please include in the request:
You may request specific auction item(s) in the letter; however we cannot guarantee the requested item(s).
6. All auction requests must be received at least three weeks prior to the event. Consideration cannot be guaranteed after this time.
7. All requests will be reviewed for accordance with compliance with WWU, Great Northwest Athletic Conference and NCAA regulations. Only after the request has been approved by Compliance, will it be considered for a donation from WWU Athletics.
8. Western Washington University holds the right to deny any requests for auction items.
9. Please submit your request to:
|Email this article||Printer-friendly format|