Now fans with Microsoft Outlook on their computers can download and install Western Washington Athletics Schedules into their calendar! To download the file, just right-click on the sport below and choose the "Save Target As" or "Save to Disk" Option.
After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
- Select the File / Import and Export... Menu option.
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the desired CSV file and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "(filename).csv" into folder: Calendar.'
- Check that box and and click on 'Import "(filename).CSV" into folder: Calendar'
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. Its fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below: SUBJECT to Subject START_DATE to Start Date START_TIME to Start Time END_TIME to End Time DESCRIPTION to Description LOCATION to Location
And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click OK
- Then Click Finish
Vikings Earn Split During First Day of...
WWU defeats Hawaii Hilo 4-2, after dropping heartbreaker to Cal State Monterey Bay 1-0
Wickliff Honored as GNAC Newcomer of the Year
Junior high jumper and indoor conference champion Tupre Wickliff earns GNAC honor
Softball's Thursday Game vs. Sonoma State...
The Vikings are hoping for improved weather with 6 games over the next 3 days at the Tournament...
WWU Returns to Action at Doris Heritage Track...
The meet will be held at West Seattle Stadium and is scheduled to begin at 10 am on Saturday
Softball Heads to Tournament of Champions
WWU will play 9 games in California before returning to GNAC play
Brody Bonfilio Named GNAC Men's Golfer of the Week
Bonfilio tied for 1st place at the NDNU Argonaut Invitational last week
WWU Softball Splits Doubleheader at Simon Fraser
Anna Kasner records 20th career victory with 2-0 shutout in the first game of Sunday's doubleheader
Vikings Swept in Softball Doubleheader vs....
WWU limited to one run in doubleheader falling 2-0 and 3-1 to the Clan
Softball Faces Simon Fraser in Home-and-Away...
Vikings host SFU Saturday at Viking Field, Travel to Burnaby on Sunday in GNAC play
Daulton Hommes Named NABC All-West Region...
Hommes adds to awards resume from stellar sophomore season in which he averaged 18.1 points per game
Brody Bonfilio Ties for 1st at NDNU Invitational
WWU fires second-lowest round of the final day to finish in a tie for 4th place
WWU Track & Field and Cross Country Launches...
Alumni are encouraged to fill out the WWU track & field and cross country alumni connection...
Brody Bonfilio in the Lead at NDNU Invitational
WWU men's golf in 5th place after first 36 holes of 54-hole NDNU Argonaut Invitational
McMullin Named USTFCCCA First Team All-American
Jasmine McMullin placed 4th in the triple jump at the NCAA II Indoor Championships last Saturday
Trio of Vikings Earn GNAC Athlete of the Week...
Bryant Welch (Men's Track), Alex Barry (Men's Field) and Raquel Pellecer (Women's Field) honored
- Top Videos