NCAA Javelin Finishes:
- 2012: 7th place
- 2014: 2nd place
- 2015: 5th place
- 2016: 3rd place
- Earned USTFCCCA All-America honors placing 7th in the Javelin (46.47m).
- GNAC All-Star in the heptathlon placing 3rd with 4,269 points.
- Utilized redshirt season.
- Placed 2nd at NCAA Division II National Championships with mark of 50.34m/165-2 on last attempt - one inch behind winner and teammate Bethany Drake (165-3).
- Won the GNAC Outdoor Championship in the javelin.
- USTFCCCA All-American (1st team), West Region All-Star and Academic All-Star.
- Participated in the U.S. Championships in Sacramento, CA.
- Set the school record in the pentathlon placing 3rd at the GNAC Indoor Championships with 3,144 points.
- Earned USTFCCCA All-America honors placing 5th at the NCAA II Championships (49.28m).
- GNAC runner-up in the javelin (44.43m/161-8).
- Season best throw of 50.48m/165-7) at the Beach Invitational.
- CoSIDA Distrcit 8 Academic All-Star.
- GNAC Academic All-Star.
- Earned fourth All-America honor placing 3rd at the NCAA Championships with a throw of 54.03m/177-3.
- Named WWU Female co-Athlete of the Year.
- Won 2nd GNAC javelin title with throw of 50.19m/164-8.
- Set WWU school record with throw of 54.97m/180-4 at the Harry Jerome Classic on June 18.
- Participated in the U.S. Olympic Trials in Eugene, OR placing 16th.
- Named GNAC All-Star and USTFCCC Academic All-Star.
- 2016 Performance Rank: 15
Daughter of two previous collegiate athletes (mom, Terri: played volleyball and track at Spokane Falls CC, dad, John was s football player at CWU) ... placed 2nd in the javelin at the 4A WIAA State Championships as a senior at Kelso High School ... did not begin throwing the javelin until her senior year of high school.
Drake Named Conference Nominee for NCAA Woman of the Year
WWU graduate is one of 34 Division II student-athletes to move forward in selection process for prestigious NCAA award
Nine Viking T&F Student-Athletes Earn USTFCCCA Academic Awards
Bethany Drake named the Female Outdoor Field Scholar Athlete of the Year
Drake Nominated for NCAA Woman of the Year
WWU graduate is one of 117 Division II student-athletes up for prestigious NCAA award
Drake Named First Team Academic All-American
Senior javelin thrower and two-time national champion recently completed graduate degree at WWU
Drake Named GNAC Scholar-Athlete of the Year
Senior javelin thrower adds to list of academic and athletic awards during her WWU career
Drake Repeats as GNAC T&F Athlete of the Year
Senior javelin thrower Bethany Drake earns conference track & field award for second consecutive year
Drake and Paradee Named USTFCCCA All-Americans
Senior Bethany Drake won second javelin national title, junior Anna Paradee placed 11th in the pole vault
Six Vikings Earn Academic All-District Honors
Bethany Drake, Anna Paradee, Jasmine McMullin, Alex Barry, Gordie Kordas and Andrew Wise earn academic award
Bethany Drake Wins NCAA II Javelin Title
Anna Paradee finishes 11th in the pole vault to earn Second Team All-America honors
Bethany Drake - Saving the Best For Last
WWU javelin thrower Bethany Drake goes for her second national championship this weekend
Grant Races in Steeplechase at NCAA Championships
Senior Brittany Grant places 11th in preliminary heat at IMG Academy on Thursday
Trio of Vikings Headed to NCAA II Championships
Bethany Drake (Javelin), Brittany Grant (Steeplechase) and Anna Paradee (Pole Vault) travel to Florida
Track & Field Places 29 on GNAC All-Academic Teams
16 WWU women, 13 WWU men earn GNAC All-Academic honors
Six Vikings Earn USTFCCCA All-Region Honors
Four WWU women, two WWU men honored as All-West Region selections
Vikings Sending Three to NCAA Championships
Brittany Grant, Bethany Drake and Anna Paradee will compete at the NCAA II Track & Field Championships