NCAA Javelin Finishes:
- 2012: 7th place
- 2014: 2nd place
- 2015: 5th place
- 2016: 3rd place
- Earned USTFCCCA All-America honors placing 7th in the Javelin (46.47m).
- GNAC All-Star in the heptathlon placing 3rd with 4,269 points.
- Utilized redshirt season.
- Placed 2nd at NCAA Division II National Championships with mark of 50.34m/165-2 on last attempt - one inch behind winner and teammate Bethany Drake (165-3).
- Won the GNAC Outdoor Championship in the javelin.
- USTFCCCA All-American (1st team), West Region All-Star and Academic All-Star.
- Participated in the U.S. Championships in Sacramento, CA.
- Set the school record in the pentathlon placing 3rd at the GNAC Indoor Championships with 3,144 points.
- Earned USTFCCCA All-America honors placing 5th at the NCAA II Championships (49.28m).
- GNAC runner-up in the javelin (44.43m/161-8).
- Season best throw of 50.48m/165-7) at the Beach Invitational.
- CoSIDA Distrcit 8 Academic All-Star.
- GNAC Academic All-Star.
- Earned fourth All-America honor placing 3rd at the NCAA Championships with a throw of 54.03m/177-3.
- Named WWU Female co-Athlete of the Year.
- Won 2nd GNAC javelin title with throw of 50.19m/164-8.
- Set WWU school record with throw of 54.97m/180-4 at the Harry Jerome Classic on June 18.
- Participated in the U.S. Olympic Trials in Eugene, OR placing 16th.
- Named GNAC All-Star and USTFCCC Academic All-Star.
- 2016 Performance Rank: 15
Daughter of two previous collegiate athletes (mom, Terri: played volleyball and track at Spokane Falls CC, dad, John was s football player at CWU) ... placed 2nd in the javelin at the 4A WIAA State Championships as a senior at Kelso High School ... did not begin throwing the javelin until her senior year of high school.
WWU Hosts 37th Annual Ralph Vernacchia Meet on Saturday
The Vikings compete at Civic Stadium for the second of two meets in Bellingham during the season
Taylor Posts Provisional Qualifier at Beach Invitational
Junior Maddie Taylor clears 1.70m (5-7) in the high jump as Vikings close out final day of California trip
WWU Adds Provisional-Qualifying Marks Friday at Bryan Clay Invitational
Tupre Wickliff and Kyler Sager post provisional qualifiers, Natalie Vetto improves upon provisional mark
WWU Posts Strong Performances on Thursday at APU
Seren Dances and Peyton Shinnick record program top-10 marks at Bryan Clay Invitational
Vikings Headed to Bryan Clay Invitational and Beach Invitational
WWU competes Wednesday through Saturday at APU (April 18-20) and LBSU (April 20-21)
WWU Earns Team Titles at SMU Jay Hammer Meet
Vikings claim six event wins, four marks added to program top-10 lists on Saturday
Women's Indoor Track & Field 2018 Season in Review
WWU placed 5th at the GNAC Championships, added 26 program top-10 marks (one GNAC/school record)
Men's Indoor Track & Field 2018 Season in Review
The Vikings placed 5th at the GNAC Championships, added 20 program top-10 marks
Vikings Travel to Saint Martin's for Jay Hammer Meet
WWU returns to the road after hosting the WWU Team Invitational last Friday
Vikings Sweep Team Titles at WWU Team Invitational
Three Vikings improve provisional-qualifying marks as WWU competes at home in Bellingham
Track & Field to Host WWU Team Invitational on Friday
WWU welcomes Seattle Pacific, Saint Martin's and British Columbia to Civic Stadium
Raquel Pellecer Named GNAC Female Field Athlete of the Week (Again)
WWU javelin thrower Pellecer earns third GNAC weekly award of the outdoor season
Standout Performances Highlight Saturday's Competition
WWU Track & Field was spread across four events on Saturday in Washington, California and British Columbia
WWU Opens Competition at Stanford, SF State and UBC on Friday
Two Vikings improve provisional qualifiers, Hannah Nienaber adds provisional-qualifying javelin throw
Vikings to Compete at Four Meets During Weekend
WWU travels to the Bay Area, Canada and Tacoma as outdoor season continues at four locations