NCAA Javelin Finishes:
- 2012: 7th place
- 2014: 2nd place
- 2015: 5th place
- 2016: 3rd place
- Earned USTFCCCA All-America honors placing 7th in the Javelin (46.47m).
- GNAC All-Star in the heptathlon placing 3rd with 4,269 points.
- Utilized redshirt season.
- Placed 2nd at NCAA Division II National Championships with mark of 50.34m/165-2 on last attempt - one inch behind winner and teammate Bethany Drake (165-3).
- Won the GNAC Outdoor Championship in the javelin.
- USTFCCCA All-American (1st team), West Region All-Star and Academic All-Star.
- Participated in the U.S. Championships in Sacramento, CA.
- Set the school record in the pentathlon placing 3rd at the GNAC Indoor Championships with 3,144 points.
- Earned USTFCCCA All-America honors placing 5th at the NCAA II Championships (49.28m).
- GNAC runner-up in the javelin (44.43m/161-8).
- Season best throw of 50.48m/165-7) at the Beach Invitational.
- CoSIDA Distrcit 8 Academic All-Star.
- GNAC Academic All-Star.
- Earned fourth All-America honor placing 3rd at the NCAA Championships with a throw of 54.03m/177-3.
- Named WWU Female co-Athlete of the Year.
- Won 2nd GNAC javelin title with throw of 50.19m/164-8.
- Set WWU school record with throw of 54.97m/180-4 at the Harry Jerome Classic on June 18.
- Participated in the U.S. Olympic Trials in Eugene, OR placing 16th.
- Named GNAC All-Star and USTFCCC Academic All-Star.
- 2016 Performance Rank: 15
Daughter of two previous collegiate athletes (mom, Terri: played volleyball and track at Spokane Falls CC, dad, John was s football player at CWU) ... placed 2nd in the javelin at the 4A WIAA State Championships as a senior at Kelso High School ... did not begin throwing the javelin until her senior year of high school.
WWU Returns to Action at SPU Final Qualifier
The SPU Final Qualifier is scheduled to begin at 4:30 pm on Saturday in Dempsey Indoor
Vikings Place 5th in Both Men's and Women's Indoor GNAC Championships
Jasmine McMullin becomes three-time triple jump champion with NCAA AQ, Tupre Wickliff wins high jump
McMullin Wins Long Jump at GNAC Indoor Championships
WWU women are 4th, WWU men are 6th after first day at conference meet
Track & Field Set for GNAC Indoor Championships
The Vikings compete at the conference meet on Friday and Saturday in Idaho
Advance Tickets Available for GNAC Championships
The 2018 GNAC Indoor Championships take place Feb. 16-17 in Nampa, Idaho
Konrad Posts Provisional-Qualifying Mark at UW Open
J.T. Konrad ties for 6th in pole vault, WWU women add program top-10 marks
WWU Relay Teams Post Program Top-10 Times at Husky Classic
Vikings close out Husky Classic on Saturday, UW Open set for Sunday
WWU Adds Program Top-10 Marks at Husky Classic
Vikings compete Friday evening to open the two-day Husky Classic meet at Dempsey Indoor
WWU Returns to Seattle for Husky Classic, UW Open
The Vikings will compete Friday through Sunday at Dempsey Indoor
WWU Posts Strong Performances at Cougar Indoor
Vikings record four program top-10 efforts during second day of competition at WSU
Track & Field Opens Competition at Cougar Indoor
Vikings add pair of program top-10 marks in women's weight throw on Friday
Track & Field Headed to WSU for Cougar Indoor
WWU competes on Friday and Saturday at the WSU Indoor Practice Facility
Vikings Have Strong Performances at Second Day of UW Invitational
WWU adds eight program top-10 marks on Saturday at Dempsey Indoor
WWU Opens Competition at UW Invitational
Vikings compete in nine events, post five program top-10 marks on Friday
Vikings Travel to UW Invitational for Second Indoor Meet
Two-day meet spans Friday and Saturday as WWU returns to Dempsey Indoor