WWU:Appeared in 47 games during Viking career, making 15 starts (all in 2016-17) ... averaged 3.8 points and 1.81 assists per game.
- Appeared in 30 of 31 games during the GNAC Championship season (15 starts).
- Started final 15 games of the season after Trey Drechsel was injured ... as a starter, averaged 6.9 points per game.
- Scored in double-digits in 5 games, with season/career-high 12 points at Central Washington (2/16/17) and vs. Seattle Pacific (2/22/17).
- Totaled 12 points, 5 rebounds and 7 assists 2/16/17 at Central Washington in a game televised on ROOT SPORTS.
- Appeared in 17 of 31 games and averaged 6.2 (107 total) minutes per game.
- Averaged 2.4 points and had total of 11 assists and 6 steals.
- Season high of 11 points against Simon Fraser (1/26/16).
- Transfer from Edmonds Community College.
- Helped Tritons to 27-6 record and tie for first-place in North Region at 12-2 as freshman.
- Averaged 11.0 points, 4.2 rebounds, 3.1 assists and 1.6 steals.
- Scored double-figures in 20 of 33 games with high of 21.
- Also had season bests of 10 rebounds, 8 assists and 4 steals.
- Starter and letter winner.
HIGH SCHOOL: Second-team Everett Herald all-Area and first-team Western Conference all-star as senior at Mountlake Terrace High School … Played in Washington Interscholastic Basketball Coaches Class 3A-4A all-star game … Helped Hawks place fourth at Class 3A state tournament and tie for league title … Team captain for second straight year, averaging 11.5 points and 4.0 assists … Second-team all-league as junior on squad that ranked second in state, reached second round at state tourney and won league crown … As sophomore, competed on team that got to first round at state … Started and lettered three years … Also earned two letters in track.
PERSONAL: Major is biology …. Earned Washington State Principals’ Scholars, Washington State and President’s Award for Academic Excellence at MTHS.
Points: 12, at Central Washington -- 02/16/17 ; Seattle Pacific -- 02/22/17 Rebounds: 7, Concordia -- 02/11/17 Assists: 7, at Central Washington -- 02/16/17 Steals: 5, at Simon Fraser -- 01/26/16 Blocks: 1, at Alaska Anchorage -- 02/02/17 ; at Central Washington -- 02/16/17 ; Seattle Pacific -- 02/22/17 FG made: 5, at Central Washington -- 02/16/17 ; Seattle Pacific -- 02/22/17 FG attempts: 9, Seattle Pacific -- 02/22/17 3FG made: 2, Northwest Nazarene -- 01/19/17 ; at Simon Fraser -- 01/26/16 3FG attempts: 4, at Simon Fraser -- 01/26/16 FT made: 8, at Western Oregon -- 01/14/17 FT attempts: 10, at Western Oregon -- 01/14/17 ; at Cal State East Bay -- 11/12/16
Men's Hoops Named NABC Team of the Week
Vikings opened GNAC play with dominating victories over Concordia and Western Oregon
Trey Drechsel Named DII National Player of the Week
WWU junior guard adds national award to his GNAC Player of the Week honor
Men's Hoops Tied for 5th in West Region Rankings
WWU is 5-2 on the season heading stretch of three consecutive non-conference games
Trey Drechsel Named GNAC Player of the Week
Junior guard averaged 26.5 points and 13.5 rebounds in a pair of WWU victories last week
Men's Basketball Tops Western Oregon 85-58
WWU uses strong first-half run to pull ahead, hands No. 13 WOU first loss
Vikings Win GNAC Opener 99-72 Over Concordia
Trey Drechsel leads WWU with career-high totals of 32 points and 17 rebounds
Men's Hoops Opens GNAC Play with Oregon Schools
Vikings are 3-2 on the season as they open league play as defending GNAC champs
Vikings Storm Past Capilano, 113-60 in Randall Classic
Six Vikings reach double-digits in scoring, led by 17 points from Daulton Hommes, in 113-60 victory
Vikings Edged by UC San Diego, 81-73
Deandre Dickson scores game-high 23 points to lead the Vikings
Men's Hoops Hosts Chuck Randall Classic
Vikings take on UC San Diego and Capilano in Carver Gym during Thanksgiving holiday tournament
Pair of Thanksgiving Tournaments Hosted in Bellingham
WWU will host the Chuck Randall Classic and Lynda Goodrich Classic in Carver Gym
Strong Second Half Lifts Vikings to Comfortable Victory
Daulton Hommes scores game-high 26 points in 108-81 win over Douglas College
Vikings Host Douglas College in Men's Basketball
1-1 Vikings have four players averaging double-figures in scoring after first week of 2017-18 season
No. 22 Vikings Fall to Hawaii-Hilo, 80-76
Vikings suffer first loss of the season despite 22 points from Daulton Hommes and double-double from Deandre Dickson
No. 22 Vikings Open Season with 87-45 Victory Over Notre Dame de Namur
Logan Schilder leads five Vikings in double figures with 12 points, 10 rebounds and 5 blocked shots