WWU:Appeared in 47 games during Viking career, making 15 starts (all in 2016-17) ... averaged 3.8 points and 1.81 assists per game.
- Appeared in 30 of 31 games during the GNAC Championship season (15 starts).
- Started final 15 games of the season after Trey Drechsel was injured ... as a starter, averaged 6.9 points per game.
- Scored in double-digits in 5 games, with season/career-high 12 points at Central Washington (2/16/17) and vs. Seattle Pacific (2/22/17).
- Totaled 12 points, 5 rebounds and 7 assists 2/16/17 at Central Washington in a game televised on ROOT SPORTS.
- Appeared in 17 of 31 games and averaged 6.2 (107 total) minutes per game.
- Averaged 2.4 points and had total of 11 assists and 6 steals.
- Season high of 11 points against Simon Fraser (1/26/16).
- Transfer from Edmonds Community College.
- Helped Tritons to 27-6 record and tie for first-place in North Region at 12-2 as freshman.
- Averaged 11.0 points, 4.2 rebounds, 3.1 assists and 1.6 steals.
- Scored double-figures in 20 of 33 games with high of 21.
- Also had season bests of 10 rebounds, 8 assists and 4 steals.
- Starter and letter winner.
HIGH SCHOOL: Second-team Everett Herald all-Area and first-team Western Conference all-star as senior at Mountlake Terrace High School … Played in Washington Interscholastic Basketball Coaches Class 3A-4A all-star game … Helped Hawks place fourth at Class 3A state tournament and tie for league title … Team captain for second straight year, averaging 11.5 points and 4.0 assists … Second-team all-league as junior on squad that ranked second in state, reached second round at state tourney and won league crown … As sophomore, competed on team that got to first round at state … Started and lettered three years … Also earned two letters in track.
PERSONAL: Major is biology …. Earned Washington State Principals’ Scholars, Washington State and President’s Award for Academic Excellence at MTHS.
Points: 12, at Central Washington -- 02/16/17 ; Seattle Pacific -- 02/22/17 Rebounds: 7, Concordia -- 02/11/17 Assists: 7, at Central Washington -- 02/16/17 Steals: 5, at Simon Fraser -- 01/26/16 Blocks: 1, at Alaska Anchorage -- 02/02/17 ; at Central Washington -- 02/16/17 ; Seattle Pacific -- 02/22/17 FG made: 5, at Central Washington -- 02/16/17 ; Seattle Pacific -- 02/22/17 FG attempts: 9, Seattle Pacific -- 02/22/17 3FG made: 2, Northwest Nazarene -- 01/19/17 ; at Simon Fraser -- 01/26/16 3FG attempts: 4, at Simon Fraser -- 01/26/16 FT made: 8, at Western Oregon -- 01/14/17 FT attempts: 10, at Western Oregon -- 01/14/17 ; at Cal State East Bay -- 11/12/16
Men's Hoops Closes Out Regular Season in Oregon
Vikings take 5-game winning streak into final week of the regular season
Defensive Vikings Shut Down Alaska Fairbanks 70-60
WWU records fourth consecutive win to reach 20 victories for the sixth time in last seven seasons
WWU and Bellingham Selected as Host for 2019 GNAC Basketball Championships
WECU Court at Carver Gym will host the 2019 GNAC Basketball Championships March 7-9, 2019
Second-Half Surge Lifts Vikings to 66-56 Win Over UAA
Deandre Dickson leads the way with 17-point, 7-rebound performance
Trio of Vikings Named GNAC All-Academic
Trevor Jasinsky, Trey Drechsel and Daulton Hommes honored by conference for academic performance
Men's Basketball to Hold Reunion for 1987-88 Team
1987-88 Vikings reached the second round of the NAIA National Tournament and went 28-8 overall
Viking Men Host Alaska Schools in Penultimate Week of GNAC Play
WWU is 18-6 overall and in 2nd place in the GNAC with a 13-3 record
Jasinsky's Hot Land Leads Vikings to 26-Point Victory
WWU seals GNAC tournament bid with 91-65 victory over Montana State Billings
Vikings Lead Wire-to-Wire in 22-Point Win over SFU
WWU improves to 17-6 overall and 12-3 in GNAC play with 86-64 win over Simon Fraser
Men's Hoops Hosts Simon Fraser To Start Homestand
Vikings (16-6, 11-3 GNAC) will play their next four games inside Carver Gym as season winds down
Hot Shooting Leads Vikings to 95-84 Road Win at NNU
Daulton Hommes scores game-high 29 points in WWU's 95-84 victory
Viking Spotlight | Trey Drechsel & Daulton Hommes
Hear from WWU men's hoops players Trey Drechsel and Daulton Hommes
Vikings Can't Overcome Second Half Surge in 92-81 Defeat at CWU
Hommes (22 points), Drechsel (19 points) and Rojas (17 points) lead Western
Vikings Return to Road Play at CWU and NNU This Week
Vikings open road trip at rival CWU in game streamed nationally on WatchESPN/ESPN3
Men's Hoops Edged 92-88 by Seattle Pacific
Vikings drop second straight game despite season-high 25 points from Deandre Dickson