WWU:Appeared in 47 games during Viking career, making 15 starts (all in 2016-17) ... averaged 3.8 points and 1.81 assists per game.
- Appeared in 30 of 31 games during the GNAC Championship season (15 starts).
- Started final 15 games of the season after Trey Drechsel was injured ... as a starter, averaged 6.9 points per game.
- Scored in double-digits in 5 games, with season/career-high 12 points at Central Washington (2/16/17) and vs. Seattle Pacific (2/22/17).
- Totaled 12 points, 5 rebounds and 7 assists 2/16/17 at Central Washington in a game televised on ROOT SPORTS.
- Appeared in 17 of 31 games and averaged 6.2 (107 total) minutes per game.
- Averaged 2.4 points and had total of 11 assists and 6 steals.
- Season high of 11 points against Simon Fraser (1/26/16).
- Transfer from Edmonds Community College.
- Helped Tritons to 27-6 record and tie for first-place in North Region at 12-2 as freshman.
- Averaged 11.0 points, 4.2 rebounds, 3.1 assists and 1.6 steals.
- Scored double-figures in 20 of 33 games with high of 21.
- Also had season bests of 10 rebounds, 8 assists and 4 steals.
- Starter and letter winner.
HIGH SCHOOL: Second-team Everett Herald all-Area and first-team Western Conference all-star as senior at Mountlake Terrace High School … Played in Washington Interscholastic Basketball Coaches Class 3A-4A all-star game … Helped Hawks place fourth at Class 3A state tournament and tie for league title … Team captain for second straight year, averaging 11.5 points and 4.0 assists … Second-team all-league as junior on squad that ranked second in state, reached second round at state tourney and won league crown … As sophomore, competed on team that got to first round at state … Started and lettered three years … Also earned two letters in track.
PERSONAL: Major is biology …. Earned Washington State Principals’ Scholars, Washington State and President’s Award for Academic Excellence at MTHS.
Points: 12, at Central Washington -- 02/16/17 ; Seattle Pacific -- 02/22/17 Rebounds: 7, Concordia -- 02/11/17 Assists: 7, at Central Washington -- 02/16/17 Steals: 5, at Simon Fraser -- 01/26/16 Blocks: 1, at Alaska Anchorage -- 02/02/17 ; at Central Washington -- 02/16/17 ; Seattle Pacific -- 02/22/17 FG made: 5, at Central Washington -- 02/16/17 ; Seattle Pacific -- 02/22/17 FG attempts: 9, Seattle Pacific -- 02/22/17 3FG made: 2, Northwest Nazarene -- 01/19/17 ; at Simon Fraser -- 01/26/16 3FG attempts: 4, at Simon Fraser -- 01/26/16 FT made: 8, at Western Oregon -- 01/14/17 FT attempts: 10, at Western Oregon -- 01/14/17 ; at Cal State East Bay -- 11/12/16
Blue-White Game Saturday Opens Men's Hoops Preseason
The annual Blue-White scrimmage is set for Saturday at 5 pm on WECU Court at Carver Gym
Vikings Men's Hoops Selected for National ESPN3 Game
WWU’s Feb. 1 game at Central Washington will stream live on ESPN3
Men's Basketball Announces 2017-18 Schedule
WWU will play 28 regular-season games in return to Carver Gym
Men's Hoops Helps Move in New Students to WWU Dorms
Vikings role up sleeves for campus and community service
Three Vikings Named to NABC Honors Court
WWU Men's Basketball earns the NABC Team Academic Excellence Award for team GPA over 3.0
Stafford Dominating Seattle's Crawsover Pro-Am
2016-17 GNAC Player of the Year is averaging 34.0 points per game
Vikings Add Pair of Transfers from Cerritos College
Tyler Payne and Micah Winn set to join WWU for 2017-18 season after standout careers at Cerritos College
Stafford to Play Professionally in Iceland
Feature story on Taylor Stafford in the Western Front
Parker and Stafford to Play for Bellingham Slam
WWU basketball standouts to play in 2017 Seattle Pro-Am League
2016-17 Men's Basketball Season in Review
The Vikings won the GNAC Regular-Season and Conference Tournament Title
Taylor Stafford To Play Professionally in Iceland
Stafford was the 2016-17 GNAC Player of the Year and a First Team All-American
Alumni Edge Slam in Back 2 Bellingham Battle
David Gage and Anye Turner combine for 60 points for the WWU Alumni squad
Alumni Men's Basketball Game Set for Saturday
Former WWU basketball players will take the court in an exhibition game vs. the Bellingham Slam
Men's Basketball Banquet To Celebrate Season
GNAC champion Vikings will hold 2016-17 banquet May 2 at Bellingham Golf & Country Club
WWU is 14th in Division II All-Sports Standings
WWU's men's and women's basketball programs gather points by advancing to the NCAA Tournament