WWU:Appeared in 47 games during Viking career, making 15 starts (all in 2016-17) ... averaged 3.8 points and 1.81 assists per game.
- Played in 24 of 29 games starting his senior season off with a combined 20 points scored in his first 2 games.
- Finished his WWU career with 71 careers games played with 15 starts averaging 3.4 points and 1.5 assists per game.
- Appeared in 30 of 31 games during the GNAC Championship season (15 starts).
- Started final 15 games of the season after Trey Drechsel was injured ... as a starter, averaged 6.9 points per game.
- Scored in double-digits in 5 games, with season/career-high 12 points at Central Washington (2/16/17) and vs. Seattle Pacific (2/22/17).
- Totaled 12 points, 5 rebounds and 7 assists 2/16/17 at Central Washington in a game televised on ROOT SPORTS.
- Appeared in 17 of 31 games and averaged 6.2 (107 total) minutes per game.
- Averaged 2.4 points and had total of 11 assists and 6 steals.
- Season high of 11 points against Simon Fraser (1/26/16).
- Transfer from Edmonds Community College.
- Helped Tritons to 27-6 record and tie for first-place in North Region at 12-2 as freshman.
- Averaged 11.0 points, 4.2 rebounds, 3.1 assists and 1.6 steals.
- Scored double-figures in 20 of 33 games with high of 21.
- Also had season bests of 10 rebounds, 8 assists and 4 steals.
- Starter and letter winner.
HIGH SCHOOL: Second-team Everett Herald all-Area and first-team Western Conference all-star as senior at Mountlake Terrace High School … Played in Washington Interscholastic Basketball Coaches Class 3A-4A all-star game … Helped Hawks place fourth at Class 3A state tournament and tie for league title … Team captain for second straight year, averaging 11.5 points and 4.0 assists … Second-team all-league as junior on squad that ranked second in state, reached second round at state tourney and won league crown … As sophomore, competed on team that got to first round at state … Started and lettered three years … Also earned two letters in track.
PERSONAL: Major is biology …. Earned Washington State Principals’ Scholars, Washington State and President’s Award for Academic Excellence at MTHS.
Points: 12, at Central Washington -- 02/16/17 ; Seattle Pacific -- 02/22/17 Rebounds: 7, Concordia -- 02/11/17 Assists: 7, at Central Washington -- 02/16/17 Steals: 5, at Simon Fraser -- 01/26/16 Blocks: 1, 4 times FG made: 5, at Central Washington -- 02/16/17 ; Seattle Pacific -- 02/22/17 FG attempts: 9, Seattle Pacific -- 02/22/17 3FG made: 2, Northwest Nazarene -- 01/19/17 ; at Simon Fraser -- 01/26/16 ; Notre Dame de Namur -- 11/10/17 3FG attempts: 4, at Simon Fraser -- 01/26/16 FT made: 8, at Western Oregon -- 01/14/17 FT attempts: 10, at Western Oregon -- 01/14/17 ; at Cal State East Bay -- 11/12/16
Brad Wallace Nominated for Hometown Awards
WWU outgoing guard is up for the Thurston County Sports Star of the Year
Men's Hoops Inks Versatile Forward KJ Bosco from Portland CC
Bosco averaged 13.4 points and 6.9 rebounds in 60 career games at Portland Community College
Basketball Signs Kentwood Guard D'Angelo Minnis
Minnis averaged 15.3 points, 4.3 assists and 2.2 steals per game during his senior season
Men's Hoops Inks Jalen Green out of Lindbergh High School
Green averaged 26.7 points, 13.6 rebounds, 4.4 assists and 4.4 blocks per game as a senior
Men's Hoops Adds Guard Tucker Eenigenburg to Program
Tucker Eenigenburg out of Bakersfield College signs with WWU men's basketball
Cameron Retherford Signs with WWU Men's Basketball
Rutherford averaged 13.5 points and 7.8 rebounds per game last season at Portland Community College
Siaan Rojas to Play in South American Games
WWU senior-to-be Siaan Rojas will play for Colombia in the South American Games in Cochabamba, Bolivia
Men's Basketball Announces 2017-18 Team Awards
Head coach Tony Dominguez hands out team awards at 2017-18 team banquet
Local High Schools Tap Into Viking Hoops Family For Head Coach Jobs
Three local high schools tab head coaches with connections to WWU Men's Basketball
Men's Basketball 2017-18 Season in Review
Vikings finish eighth 20-win season in last 10 years at 21-8
Daulton Hommes Named NABC All-West Region Second Team
Hommes adds to awards resume from stellar sophomore season in which he averaged 18.1 points per game
Daulton Hommes Named Second Team All-West Region
Hommes led the Vikings averaging 18.1 points per game, scoring in double-digits in 28 of 29 games
Vikings Drop GNAC Semifinal Game to Saint Martin's 69-68
SMU's Luke Chavez hit the game-winning basket with 2.6 seconds left to give the Saints the win
Vikings Set to Defend GNAC Championships Title
WWU opens postseason play Friday in GNAC Semifinal against Saint Martin's or Central Washington
Three Vikings Named to GNAC Men's Basketball All-Conference Team
Hommes and Drechsel named First Team All-GNAC, Dickson named Second Team All-GNAC