WWU: Appeared in 59 games (6 starts) during his two years with the Vikings ... averaged 2.6 points and 1.6 rebounds per game ... scored career-high 19 points 2/18/16 vs. Central Washington ... transfer from North Idaho College joining the program in 2015-16.
- Appeared in 29 games during GNAC Championship season.
- Averaged 1.6 points and 1.4 rebounds per game.
- Scored season-high 10 points first game of the season 11/11/16 vs. Sonoma State.
- Logged season-high 22 minutes in GNAC Championship victory over Western Oregon (2 points, 4 rebounds).
- Started 6 games and played in 30, averaging 13.7 minutes per game.
- Averaged 3.6 points, 1.8 rebounds and shot .417 from the field.
- Season high of 19 points came against Central Washington University on 2/18/16.
- Played football for Eagles (EWU) as wide receiver and running back.
- Saw action in 2 games on team that won Big Sky Conference championship.
- Transfered from Eastern Washington University to WWU.
- Attended North Idaho College, helping Cardinals to 20-10 record in basketball.
- Started five games as freshman, averaging 22.0 minutes, 9.2 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game while shooting 48.7 percent from field, including 44.2 percent (53-of-120) from 3-point range and 76.9 percent at free-throw line.
HIGH SCHOOL: First-team Class 2A State Player of the Year and The Olympian Area Player of the Year for second time as senior at River Ridge High School … Averaged 28.0 points for Hawks as senior … Scored 30 or more points in 10 games with high of 44 vs. Capital …Three-time Evergreen Conference MVP … Played on teams that reached state tournament as freshman and sophomore, took four district championships and three conference titles … Four-year starter and letter winner … Also earned four letters each in football and baseball … First-team all-state and all-area pick as senior in football … First-team all-conference three times and second team as freshman … As junior, ran for 1,246 yards, had another 421 yards receiving and scored 17 touchdowns … Played on Hawks team that reached state playoffs as sophomore … First-team all-state as senior and second-team as sophomore in baseball … First-team all-area and all-conference three times each.
PERSONAL: Plans to major in psychology or sociology… Both parents, Aron and Teri, played basketball at Saint Martin’s University.
Points: 19, Central Washington -- 02/18/16 Rebounds: 9, at Northwest Nazarene -- 01/21/16 Assists: 4, Quest -- 11/27/16 Steals: 4, Central Washington -- 02/18/16 Blocks: 2, Northwest Nazarene -- 02/20/16 FG made: 7, Central Washington -- 02/18/16 FG attempts: 13, Central Washington -- 02/18/16 3FG made: 4, vs Alaska -- 03/04/16 3FG attempts: 9, vs Alaska -- 03/04/16 FT made: 6, at Cal State East Bay -- 11/12/16 FT attempts: 6, at Cal State East Bay -- 11/12/16
Second Half Surge Lifts Vikings to 80-76 Victory over Harding
Daulton Hommes scores career-high 37 points
Follow WWU Men's Basketball in Hawai'i
You can watch WWU's games in Hawai'i via pay-per-view webcast
Vikings Edged 80-76 by Cal State East Bay
WWU falls just short at home as Pioneers hold off Vikings in closing minutes
Men's Hoops Opens Busy Week with Cal State East Bay
Vikings host Cal State East Bay Tuesday night in Carver Gym
Men's Hoops Named NABC Team of the Week
Vikings opened GNAC play with dominating victories over Concordia and Western Oregon
Trey Drechsel Named DII National Player of the Week
WWU junior guard adds national award to his GNAC Player of the Week honor
Men's Hoops Tied for 5th in West Region Rankings
WWU is 5-2 on the season heading stretch of three consecutive non-conference games
Trey Drechsel Named GNAC Player of the Week
Junior guard averaged 26.5 points and 13.5 rebounds in a pair of WWU victories last week
Men's Basketball Tops Western Oregon 85-58
WWU uses strong first-half run to pull ahead, hands No. 13 WOU first loss
Vikings Win GNAC Opener 99-72 Over Concordia
Trey Drechsel leads WWU with career-high totals of 32 points and 17 rebounds
Men's Hoops Opens GNAC Play with Oregon Schools
Vikings are 3-2 on the season as they open league play as defending GNAC champs
Vikings Storm Past Capilano, 113-60 in Randall Classic
Six Vikings reach double-digits in scoring, led by 17 points from Daulton Hommes, in 113-60 victory
Vikings Edged by UC San Diego, 81-73
Deandre Dickson scores game-high 23 points to lead the Vikings
Men's Hoops Hosts Chuck Randall Classic
Vikings take on UC San Diego and Capilano in Carver Gym during Thanksgiving holiday tournament
Pair of Thanksgiving Tournaments Hosted in Bellingham
WWU will host the Chuck Randall Classic and Lynda Goodrich Classic in Carver Gym