WWU: Appeared in 59 games (6 starts) during his two years with the Vikings ... averaged 2.6 points and 1.6 rebounds per game ... scored career-high 19 points 2/18/16 vs. Central Washington ... transfer from North Idaho College joining the program in 2015-16.
- Appeared in 29 games during GNAC Championship season.
- Averaged 1.6 points and 1.4 rebounds per game.
- Scored season-high 10 points first game of the season 11/11/16 vs. Sonoma State.
- Logged season-high 22 minutes in GNAC Championship victory over Western Oregon (2 points, 4 rebounds).
- Started 6 games and played in 30, averaging 13.7 minutes per game.
- Averaged 3.6 points, 1.8 rebounds and shot .417 from the field.
- Season high of 19 points came against Central Washington University on 2/18/16.
- Played football for Eagles (EWU) as wide receiver and running back.
- Saw action in 2 games on team that won Big Sky Conference championship.
- Transfered from Eastern Washington University to WWU.
- Attended North Idaho College, helping Cardinals to 20-10 record in basketball.
- Started five games as freshman, averaging 22.0 minutes, 9.2 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game while shooting 48.7 percent from field, including 44.2 percent (53-of-120) from 3-point range and 76.9 percent at free-throw line.
HIGH SCHOOL: First-team Class 2A State Player of the Year and The Olympian Area Player of the Year for second time as senior at River Ridge High School … Averaged 28.0 points for Hawks as senior … Scored 30 or more points in 10 games with high of 44 vs. Capital …Three-time Evergreen Conference MVP … Played on teams that reached state tournament as freshman and sophomore, took four district championships and three conference titles … Four-year starter and letter winner … Also earned four letters each in football and baseball … First-team all-state and all-area pick as senior in football … First-team all-conference three times and second team as freshman … As junior, ran for 1,246 yards, had another 421 yards receiving and scored 17 touchdowns … Played on Hawks team that reached state playoffs as sophomore … First-team all-state as senior and second-team as sophomore in baseball … First-team all-area and all-conference three times each.
PERSONAL: Plans to major in psychology or sociology… Both parents, Aron and Teri, played basketball at Saint Martin’s University.
Points: 19, Central Washington -- 02/18/16 Rebounds: 9, at Northwest Nazarene -- 01/21/16 Assists: 4, at Simon Fraser -- 01/09/18 ; Quest -- 11/27/16 Steals: 4, Central Washington -- 02/18/16 Blocks: 2, Northwest Nazarene -- 02/20/16 FG made: 7, Central Washington -- 02/18/16 FG attempts: 13, Central Washington -- 02/18/16 3FG made: 4, vs Alaska -- 03/04/16 3FG attempts: 9, vs Alaska -- 03/04/16 FT made: 6, at Cal State East Bay -- 11/12/16 FT attempts: 6, at Cal State East Bay -- 11/12/16
Daulton Hommes Named NABC All-West Region Second Team
Hommes adds to awards resume from stellar sophomore season in which he averaged 18.1 points per game
Daulton Hommes Named Second Team All-West Region
Hommes led the Vikings averaging 18.1 points per game, scoring in double-digits in 28 of 29 games
Vikings Drop GNAC Semifinal Game to Saint Martin's 69-68
SMU's Luke Chavez hit the game-winning basket with 2.6 seconds left to give the Saints the win
Vikings Set to Defend GNAC Championships Title
WWU opens postseason play Friday in GNAC Semifinal against Saint Martin's or Central Washington
Three Vikings Named to GNAC Men's Basketball All-Conference Team
Hommes and Drechsel named First Team All-GNAC, Dickson named Second Team All-GNAC
Men's Hoops is No. 2 Seed in GNAC Championships
Vikings open the postseason Friday at 1 pm PT vs. winner of Saint Martin's/Central Washington game
Vikings Cap Regular Season With 92-81 Win at Concordia
Vikings finish the regular season with 21-7 overall record and in 2nd place in the GNAC at 16-4
Vikings Fall to No. 4 Western Oregon 89-73
Daulton Hommes scores game-high 21 points while going 11-for-12 from the free throw line
Trey Drechsel Earns Academic All-District Honor
Drechsel honored for academic excellence with cumulative 3.53 GPA as a Business Management major
Men's Hoops Closes Out Regular Season in Oregon
Vikings take 5-game winning streak into final week of the regular season
Defensive Vikings Shut Down Alaska Fairbanks 70-60
WWU records fourth consecutive win to reach 20 victories for the sixth time in last seven seasons
WWU and Bellingham Selected as Host for 2019 GNAC Basketball Championships
WECU Court at Carver Gym will host the 2019 GNAC Basketball Championships March 7-9, 2019
Second-Half Surge Lifts Vikings to 66-56 Win Over UAA
Deandre Dickson leads the way with 17-point, 7-rebound performance
Trio of Vikings Named GNAC All-Academic
Trevor Jasinsky, Trey Drechsel and Daulton Hommes honored by conference for academic performance
Men's Basketball to Hold Reunion for 1987-88 Team
1987-88 Vikings reached the second round of the NAIA National Tournament and went 28-8 overall