WWU: Appeared in 59 games (6 starts) during his two years with the Vikings ... averaged 2.6 points and 1.6 rebounds per game ... scored career-high 19 points 2/18/16 vs. Central Washington ... transfer from North Idaho College joining the program in 2015-16.
- Appeared in 29 games during GNAC Championship season.
- Averaged 1.6 points and 1.4 rebounds per game.
- Scored season-high 10 points first game of the season 11/11/16 vs. Sonoma State.
- Logged season-high 22 minutes in GNAC Championship victory over Western Oregon (2 points, 4 rebounds).
- Started 6 games and played in 30, averaging 13.7 minutes per game.
- Averaged 3.6 points, 1.8 rebounds and shot .417 from the field.
- Season high of 19 points came against Central Washington University on 2/18/16.
- Played football for Eagles (EWU) as wide receiver and running back.
- Saw action in 2 games on team that won Big Sky Conference championship.
- Transfered from Eastern Washington University to WWU.
- Attended North Idaho College, helping Cardinals to 20-10 record in basketball.
- Started five games as freshman, averaging 22.0 minutes, 9.2 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game while shooting 48.7 percent from field, including 44.2 percent (53-of-120) from 3-point range and 76.9 percent at free-throw line.
HIGH SCHOOL: First-team Class 2A State Player of the Year and The Olympian Area Player of the Year for second time as senior at River Ridge High School … Averaged 28.0 points for Hawks as senior … Scored 30 or more points in 10 games with high of 44 vs. Capital …Three-time Evergreen Conference MVP … Played on teams that reached state tournament as freshman and sophomore, took four district championships and three conference titles … Four-year starter and letter winner … Also earned four letters each in football and baseball … First-team all-state and all-area pick as senior in football … First-team all-conference three times and second team as freshman … As junior, ran for 1,246 yards, had another 421 yards receiving and scored 17 touchdowns … Played on Hawks team that reached state playoffs as sophomore … First-team all-state as senior and second-team as sophomore in baseball … First-team all-area and all-conference three times each.
PERSONAL: Plans to major in psychology or sociology… Both parents, Aron and Teri, played basketball at Saint Martin’s University.
Points: 19, Central Washington -- 02/18/16 Rebounds: 9, at Northwest Nazarene -- 01/21/16 Assists: 4, Quest -- 11/27/16 Steals: 4, Central Washington -- 02/18/16 Blocks: 2, Northwest Nazarene -- 02/20/16 FG made: 7, Central Washington -- 02/18/16 FG attempts: 13, Central Washington -- 02/18/16 3FG made: 4, vs Alaska -- 03/04/16 3FG attempts: 9, vs Alaska -- 03/04/16 FT made: 6, at Cal State East Bay -- 11/12/16 FT attempts: 6, at Cal State East Bay -- 11/12/16
White Tops Blue 95-75 in Annual Scrimmage
Deandre Dickson scores game-high 31 points, WWU returns to Carver Gym on WECU Court
Viking Jam Set for Wednesday at 7 pm
The WWU basketball teams will be showcased at WECU Court in Carver Gym
Blue-White Game Saturday Opens Men's Hoops Preseason
The annual Blue-White scrimmage is set for Saturday at 5 pm on WECU Court at Carver Gym
Vikings Men's Hoops Selected for National ESPN3 Game
WWU’s Feb. 1 game at Central Washington will stream live on ESPN3
Men's Basketball Announces 2017-18 Schedule
WWU will play 28 regular-season games in return to Carver Gym
Men's Hoops Helps Move in New Students to WWU Dorms
Vikings role up sleeves for campus and community service
Three Vikings Named to NABC Honors Court
WWU Men's Basketball earns the NABC Team Academic Excellence Award for team GPA over 3.0
Stafford Dominating Seattle's Crawsover Pro-Am
2016-17 GNAC Player of the Year is averaging 34.0 points per game
Vikings Add Pair of Transfers from Cerritos College
Tyler Payne and Micah Winn set to join WWU for 2017-18 season after standout careers at Cerritos College
Stafford to Play Professionally in Iceland
Feature story on Taylor Stafford in the Western Front
Parker and Stafford to Play for Bellingham Slam
WWU basketball standouts to play in 2017 Seattle Pro-Am League
2016-17 Men's Basketball Season in Review
The Vikings won the GNAC Regular-Season and Conference Tournament Title
Taylor Stafford To Play Professionally in Iceland
Stafford was the 2016-17 GNAC Player of the Year and a First Team All-American
Alumni Edge Slam in Back 2 Bellingham Battle
David Gage and Anye Turner combine for 60 points for the WWU Alumni squad
Alumni Men's Basketball Game Set for Saturday
Former WWU basketball players will take the court in an exhibition game vs. the Bellingham Slam