WWU:Has started all 60 games during his WWU career, scoring in double-digits in 49 of 60 games ... First Team All-GNAC (unanimous) in 2017-18.
- Unanimous selection to the GNAC All-Conference First Team.
- Second Team NABC & D2CCA All-West Region.
- Averaged 18.1 points per game, 2nd-best scoring average in the GNAC.
- Scored in double-digits in 28 of 29 games, including 9 20-point games.
- Scored career-high 37 points vs. Harding (12/16) on 11-for-18 shooting.
- Led the GNAC with a 87.9 free throw percentage (116-for-132).
- Connected on 54-of-121 3-point attempts (44.6%).
- Also averaged 6.0 rebounds and 1.3 blocked shots per game, both 11th in the GNAC.
- Two-time GNAC Player of the Week (Dec. 11-17 & Dec. 25-31).
- 17th instance where a Viking averaged at least 18.0 points per game during a season.
- GNAC Honorable Mention.
- Averaged 12.5 points and 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Started all 31 games during the GNAC Championship season.
- Led the GNAC in 3-point field goal percentage (47.9%), connecting on 46 of 96 attempts.
- Also amongst GNAC leaders was 5th in field goal percentage (56.7%/139-for-245), 7th in free throw percentage (82.7/62-for-75), 11th in rebounding, 28th in scoring average and 29th in assists (2.0/game).
- Scored 29 points in collegiate debut 11/11/16 vs. Sonoma State, shooting 11-for-13 from the field (5-for-6 3-pointers).
- Scored in double-digits 21 of 31 games, with five 20-point performances.
- Scored 20 points on 8-for-10 shooting in GNAC semifinal at Saint Martin's (3/3/17).
- Named to Chuck Randall Classic All-Tournament team.
- Redshirt season.
PERSONAL: Plans to major in either kinesiology or take program in pre-physical therapy … Co-validitorian as senior at LCHS … His father, Craig, played basketball and his mother, Annetta, competed in volleyball at Dordt (Iowa) College … His sister Jasmine, earned Bellingham Herald All-Whatcom County Player of the Year honors in both basketball and volleyball and was a standout for Montana State University (2015-16 Big Sky MVP).
Points: 37, at Harding -- 12/16/17 Rebounds: 12, at Harding -- 12/16/17 Assists: 5, at Saint Martin's -- 12/01/16 Steals: 2, 6 times Blocks: 5, at MSU Billings -- 01/13/18 ; at Alaska Anchorage -- 01/20/18 FG made: 12, Douglas -- 11/15/17 FG attempts: 19, at Northwest Nazarene -- 02/03/18 3FG made: 7, at Northwest Nazarene -- 02/03/18 3FG attempts: 10, at Northwest Nazarene -- 02/03/18 FT made: 15, at Harding -- 12/16/17 FT attempts: 16, at Harding -- 12/16/17
Brad Wallace Nominated for Hometown Awards
WWU outgoing guard is up for the Thurston County Sports Star of the Year
Men's Hoops Inks Versatile Forward KJ Bosco from Portland CC
Bosco averaged 13.4 points and 6.9 rebounds in 60 career games at Portland Community College
Basketball Signs Kentwood Guard D'Angelo Minnis
Minnis averaged 15.3 points, 4.3 assists and 2.2 steals per game during his senior season
Men's Hoops Inks Jalen Green out of Lindbergh High School
Green averaged 26.7 points, 13.6 rebounds, 4.4 assists and 4.4 blocks per game as a senior
Men's Hoops Adds Guard Tucker Eenigenburg to Program
Tucker Eenigenburg out of Bakersfield College signs with WWU men's basketball
Cameron Retherford Signs with WWU Men's Basketball
Rutherford averaged 13.5 points and 7.8 rebounds per game last season at Portland Community College
Siaan Rojas to Play in South American Games
WWU senior-to-be Siaan Rojas will play for Colombia in the South American Games in Cochabamba, Bolivia
Men's Basketball Announces 2017-18 Team Awards
Head coach Tony Dominguez hands out team awards at 2017-18 team banquet
Local High Schools Tap Into Viking Hoops Family For Head Coach Jobs
Three local high schools tab head coaches with connections to WWU Men's Basketball
Men's Basketball 2017-18 Season in Review
Vikings finish eighth 20-win season in last 10 years at 21-8
Daulton Hommes Named NABC All-West Region Second Team
Hommes adds to awards resume from stellar sophomore season in which he averaged 18.1 points per game
Daulton Hommes Named Second Team All-West Region
Hommes led the Vikings averaging 18.1 points per game, scoring in double-digits in 28 of 29 games
Vikings Drop GNAC Semifinal Game to Saint Martin's 69-68
SMU's Luke Chavez hit the game-winning basket with 2.6 seconds left to give the Saints the win
Vikings Set to Defend GNAC Championships Title
WWU opens postseason play Friday in GNAC Semifinal against Saint Martin's or Central Washington
Three Vikings Named to GNAC Men's Basketball All-Conference Team
Hommes and Drechsel named First Team All-GNAC, Dickson named Second Team All-GNAC