WWU: Enters senior season after averaging 14.1 points and 6.6 rebounds per game in 2016-17 ... transfer to WWU from Bakersfield College (CC)... over his two-year junior college career averaged 18.0 points (1043 points), 12.1 rebounds and 2.2 blocks per game while shooting 52.6% from the field (402-for-764)...also a career 75.5% free throw shooter (219-for-290).
- Honorable Mention All-GNAC
- Missed 9 of first 10 games of the season due to knee and ankle injury.
- Came off the bench in all 22 of his games played, averaging 22.0 minutes per game.
- Averaged 14.1 points, 6.6 rebounds and 1.0 blocks per game.
- Scored in double-digits in 17 of 22 games.
- Recorded double-double with 31 and 10 rebounds (13-for-17 FG) in his second WWU game 12/30/16 at Simon Fraser.
- Scored 25 points on 9-for-11 shooting 2/22/17 vs. Seattle Pacific.
- Named California Community College Athletic Association Co-Player of the Year.
- Started all 30 games.
- Averaged 17.9 points, 12.5 rebounds and 2.0 blocks per game.
- Was the top California junior college rebounder by a wide margin, totaling 374 boards (Offensive – 113, Defensive – 261).
- Amongst Western State – South Conference leaders ranked 3rd in scoring average (17.9), 1st in both rebounding and blocked shots and had the 2nd-best field-goal percentage in the league (56.2%/208-for-370).
- Recorded 23 double-doubles and scored in double-digits in 29 of 30 games.
- Started 27 games and played in all 28 games.
- Averaged 20.5 minutes, 18 points, 11.8 rebounds and 2.5 blocks per game.
- Shot 49.2 % from the field.
PERSONAL: Spent three years completely out of organized basketball after high school, instead he would hoop at a local park in his hometown of Easton, California...He was discovered by a friend of Bakersfield College men's basketball coach Rich Hughes.
Points: 31, at Simon Fraser -- 12/30/16 Rebounds: 13, Central Washington -- 01/06/18 ; at Simon Fraser -- 01/09/18 ; at Western Oregon -- 01/14/17 Assists: 5, Simon Fraser -- 02/06/18 Steals: 3, Alaska Anchorage -- 02/15/18 ; MSU Billings -- 12/31/16 Blocks: 5, Simon Fraser -- 02/06/18 ; at Saint Martin's -- 12/30/17 FG made: 13, at Simon Fraser -- 12/30/16 FG attempts: 17, at Simon Fraser -- 12/30/16 3FG made: 3, at Seattle Pacific -- 12/28/17 3FG attempts: 5, at Seattle Pacific -- 12/28/17 FT made: 11, UC San Diego -- 11/24/17 FT attempts: 12, vs Saint Martin's -- 03/02/18
Daulton Hommes Named NABC All-West Region Second Team
Hommes adds to awards resume from stellar sophomore season in which he averaged 18.1 points per game
Daulton Hommes Named Second Team All-West Region
Hommes led the Vikings averaging 18.1 points per game, scoring in double-digits in 28 of 29 games
Vikings Drop GNAC Semifinal Game to Saint Martin's 69-68
SMU's Luke Chavez hit the game-winning basket with 2.6 seconds left to give the Saints the win
Vikings Set to Defend GNAC Championships Title
WWU opens postseason play Friday in GNAC Semifinal against Saint Martin's or Central Washington
Three Vikings Named to GNAC Men's Basketball All-Conference Team
Hommes and Drechsel named First Team All-GNAC, Dickson named Second Team All-GNAC
Men's Hoops is No. 2 Seed in GNAC Championships
Vikings open the postseason Friday at 1 pm PT vs. winner of Saint Martin's/Central Washington game
Vikings Cap Regular Season With 92-81 Win at Concordia
Vikings finish the regular season with 21-7 overall record and in 2nd place in the GNAC at 16-4
Vikings Fall to No. 4 Western Oregon 89-73
Daulton Hommes scores game-high 21 points while going 11-for-12 from the free throw line
Trey Drechsel Earns Academic All-District Honor
Drechsel honored for academic excellence with cumulative 3.53 GPA as a Business Management major
Men's Hoops Closes Out Regular Season in Oregon
Vikings take 5-game winning streak into final week of the regular season
Defensive Vikings Shut Down Alaska Fairbanks 70-60
WWU records fourth consecutive win to reach 20 victories for the sixth time in last seven seasons
WWU and Bellingham Selected as Host for 2019 GNAC Basketball Championships
WECU Court at Carver Gym will host the 2019 GNAC Basketball Championships March 7-9, 2019
Second-Half Surge Lifts Vikings to 66-56 Win Over UAA
Deandre Dickson leads the way with 17-point, 7-rebound performance
Trio of Vikings Named GNAC All-Academic
Trevor Jasinsky, Trey Drechsel and Daulton Hommes honored by conference for academic performance
Men's Basketball to Hold Reunion for 1987-88 Team
1987-88 Vikings reached the second round of the NAIA National Tournament and went 28-8 overall