CAREER: Ended his career as WWU's all-time leading scorer with 1,867 points, breaking the old mark of 1,844 points by Grant Dykstra ... a two-time First Team All-GNAC selection (junior and senior seasons) ... ranked 2nd in WWU history with 277 made 3-pointers ... 7th in GNAC history in total points, 6th with 670 field goals made (WWU record) and 3rd with 277 3-pointers ... played in 121 career games (tied for 7th in GNAC history, making 109 starts ... four-time GNAC Player of the Week, tied for 3rd-most selections by a WWU player ... scored in double-digits in 91 of 121 games (75.2%) and totaled 40 games with 20 or more points ... also had 7 contests with 30+ points, with a career-high 39 points Jan. 7, 2016 at Alaska Fairbanks.
|WWU Career Scoring Leaders||Points||Avg|
|1. Jeffrey Parker (2013-17)||1,867||15.4|
|2. Grant Dykstra (2002-06)||1,844||16.3|
|3. Ryan Diggs (2002-06)||1,783||16.4|
|4. Jared Stevenson (1996-2000)||1,728||16.2|
|5. Mike Palm (1999-2003)||1,649||14.9|
|6. Manny Kimmie (1986-90)||1,624||12.9|
|7. Harold Doyal (1991-95)||1,571||13.4|
|8. John Allen (2010-13)||1,480||15.4|
|9. Ira Graham (2004-05, 2006-09)||1,465||16.1|
|Jeff Dick (1990-94)||1,465||12.9|
|WWU Career 3-Pointers Made||3FG|
|1. Jared Stevenson (1996-2000)||279|
|2. Jeffrey Parker (2013-17)||277|
|3. Grant Dykstra (2002-06)||266|
|4. Jeff Dick (1990-94)||234|
|5. John Allen (2010-13)||198|
WWU Career Rankings:
- Points: 1,867 (1st) – broke record held by Grant Dykstra (1,844)
- Scoring Average: 15.4 (7th)
- Field Goals: 670 (1st) – old record was 646 by Grant Dykstra
- Field Goals Attempted: 1410 (1st) – old record was 1,340 by Grant Dykstra
- 3-Point Field Goals: 277 (2nd) – record is 279 by Jared Stevenson
- 3-Point Field Goals Attempted: 675 (2nd) – record is 678 by Jared Stevenson
- 3-Point FG Percentage: 41.0% (10th)
GNAC Career Rankings (at end of career):
- Points: 1,867 (7th)
- Field Goals: 670 (6th)
- 3-Point FG: 277 (3rd)
- Games Played: 120 (T7th)
- Games Started: 109 (T10th)
- GNAC Games Played: 76 (T1st)
- GNAC Games Started: 72 (T2nd)
- Averaged 15.9 points per game to rank 11th in the GNAC.
- Named First Team All-GNAC for the second season in a row.
- Started all 31 games helping lead WWU to the GNAC regular-season and conference tournament championships, and No. 3 seed in the NCAA II West Regional.
- Finished his career ranked 17th among active Division II players in total points (at end of 2016-17 season).
- Scored in double-digits in 25 of 31 games, with 10 games with 20+ points.
- Season high 32 points at Cal State East Bay (11/12) and vs. Northwest Nazarene (1/19).
- Recorded pair of double-doubles: 24 points, 10 rebounds (11/27 vs. Quest) and 13 points, 11 rebounds (2/18 at NNU).
- Became WWU's all-time leading scorer in GNAC semifinal vs. Saint Martin's (3/3).
- Averaged 17.9 points (5th in the GNAC) and 4.8 rebounds (ranked 26th in GNAC).
- Ranked 16th in WWU history for single-season scoring average (17.9 points).
- Started all 31 games, averaging 31.5 minutes per game (total of 975).
- Shot .465 from the field (19th in GNAC), .384 from 3-point range (16th in GNAC) and .785 for free throws (13th in GNAC).
- Led the GNAC with 78 3-pointers made (2.5 per game).
- Named First Team All-GNAC.
- Named GNAC Player of the Week (Jan. 4-10).
- Scored career-high 39 points Jan. 7 vs. Alaska, the 8th-most points in single-game WWU history.
- Recorded three 30+ point performances (39 - 1/7 vs. Alaska, 32 - 2/27 at Saint Martin's, 31 - 3/3 vs. Alaska Anchorage).
- Second-team GNAC all-star as sophomore after being GNAC Preseason all-star.
- MVP of WWU Chuck Randall Classic and twice named GNAC Player of the Week.
- Chuck Randall Coaches award winner.
- Only Viking to start all 31 games, averaging team-leading 15.6 points per game.
- Shot 43.4 percent (79-of-182) from 3-point range and 50.7 percent (178-of-351) from floor.
- Ranked third in GNAC in 3-point makes per game at 2.5 and sixth in scoring.
- Scored double-figure points in team-high 25 games.
- Had career highs of 31 points vs. Simon Fraser on Feb. 26 and 15 rebounds vs. Multnomah OR on Nov. 25.
- Also had 30 points vs. Thompson Rivers BC on 12/15/14, hitting 7-of-13 3-pointers.
- Made at least one 3-pointer in 26 of 31 contests.
2013-14 (Redshirt Freshman):
- Played in all 28 games, making 16 starts, as redshirt freshman in 2013-14.
- Averaged 11.9 points, shooting 48.2 percent (122-of-252) from the field and 43.2 percent (57-of-132) from 3-point range.
- Scored double-figure points 16 times.
- Posted season highs of 25 points vs. Northwest Nazarene on 2/20/14 and 10 rebounds at Montana State Billings on 2/13/14.
- Made 3-pointer in 24 games.
- Hit five 3-pointers in three contests, one time in just six shots from beyond the arc against Alaska Fairbanks on 3/6/14.
- Redshirt season.
HIGH SCHOOL: Received all-Bay Area and Bay Shore Athletic League honorable mention as senior at Salesian High School ... Helped Pride to 34-2 record, Bay Shore Athletic League, North Coast Section, Northern Region and California Interscholastic Federation Division IV state championships ... Averaged 11.0 points, 6.0 rebounds and 2.0 blocked shots ... Had 22 points and 10 rebounds vs. nationally ranked Trinity High School KY ... Granite Bay HS Grizzly All-tournament ... As junior, played on 26-12 team that won league, sectional and regional titles and reached state title contest ... Started and lettered two years ... Attended Division I McClymonds High School as freshman and sophomore ... Started as sophomore and earned two letters ... As freshman, member of Warriors team that took Oakland Athletic League and Northern Region crowns and reached state championship game.
PERSONAL: Major is behavioral psychology.
Points: 39, at Alaska -- 01/07/16 Rebounds: 15, Multnomah -- 11/25/14 Assists: 4, Quest -- 11/27/16 Steals: 3, at Seattle Pacific -- 02/25/16 Blocks: 2, 5 times FG made: 15, at Alaska -- 01/07/16 FG attempts: 28, at Alaska -- 01/07/16 3FG made: 8, at Alaska -- 01/07/16 3FG attempts: 17, at Alaska -- 01/07/16 FT made: 9, at MSU Billings -- 01/26/17 FT attempts: 10, at MSU Billings -- 01/26/17
Daulton Hommes Named NABC All-West Region Second Team
Hommes adds to awards resume from stellar sophomore season in which he averaged 18.1 points per game
Daulton Hommes Named Second Team All-West Region
Hommes led the Vikings averaging 18.1 points per game, scoring in double-digits in 28 of 29 games
Vikings Drop GNAC Semifinal Game to Saint Martin's 69-68
SMU's Luke Chavez hit the game-winning basket with 2.6 seconds left to give the Saints the win
Vikings Set to Defend GNAC Championships Title
WWU opens postseason play Friday in GNAC Semifinal against Saint Martin's or Central Washington
Three Vikings Named to GNAC Men's Basketball All-Conference Team
Hommes and Drechsel named First Team All-GNAC, Dickson named Second Team All-GNAC
Men's Hoops is No. 2 Seed in GNAC Championships
Vikings open the postseason Friday at 1 pm PT vs. winner of Saint Martin's/Central Washington game
Vikings Cap Regular Season With 92-81 Win at Concordia
Vikings finish the regular season with 21-7 overall record and in 2nd place in the GNAC at 16-4
Vikings Fall to No. 4 Western Oregon 89-73
Daulton Hommes scores game-high 21 points while going 11-for-12 from the free throw line
Trey Drechsel Earns Academic All-District Honor
Drechsel honored for academic excellence with cumulative 3.53 GPA as a Business Management major
Men's Hoops Closes Out Regular Season in Oregon
Vikings take 5-game winning streak into final week of the regular season
Defensive Vikings Shut Down Alaska Fairbanks 70-60
WWU records fourth consecutive win to reach 20 victories for the sixth time in last seven seasons
WWU and Bellingham Selected as Host for 2019 GNAC Basketball Championships
WECU Court at Carver Gym will host the 2019 GNAC Basketball Championships March 7-9, 2019
Second-Half Surge Lifts Vikings to 66-56 Win Over UAA
Deandre Dickson leads the way with 17-point, 7-rebound performance
Trio of Vikings Named GNAC All-Academic
Trevor Jasinsky, Trey Drechsel and Daulton Hommes honored by conference for academic performance
Men's Basketball to Hold Reunion for 1987-88 Team
1987-88 Vikings reached the second round of the NAIA National Tournament and went 28-8 overall