CAREER: Ended his career as WWU's all-time leading scorer with 1,867 points, breaking the old mark of 1,844 points by Grant Dykstra ... a two-time First Team All-GNAC selection (junior and senior seasons) ... ranked 2nd in WWU history with 277 made 3-pointers ... 7th in GNAC history in total points, 6th with 670 field goals made (WWU record) and 3rd with 277 3-pointers ... played in 121 career games (tied for 7th in GNAC history, making 109 starts ... four-time GNAC Player of the Week, tied for 3rd-most selections by a WWU player ... scored in double-digits in 91 of 121 games (75.2%) and totaled 40 games with 20 or more points ... also had 7 contests with 30+ points, with a career-high 39 points Jan. 7, 2016 at Alaska Fairbanks.
|WWU Career Scoring Leaders||Points||Avg|
|1. Jeffrey Parker (2013-17)||1,867||15.4|
|2. Grant Dykstra (2002-06)||1,844||16.3|
|3. Ryan Diggs (2002-06)||1,783||16.4|
|4. Jared Stevenson (1996-2000)||1,728||16.2|
|5. Mike Palm (1999-2003)||1,649||14.9|
|6. Manny Kimmie (1986-90)||1,624||12.9|
|7. Harold Doyal (1991-95)||1,571||13.4|
|8. John Allen (2010-13)||1,480||15.4|
|9. Ira Graham (2004-05, 2006-09)||1,465||16.1|
|Jeff Dick (1990-94)||1,465||12.9|
|WWU Career 3-Pointers Made||3FG|
|1. Jared Stevenson (1996-2000)||279|
|2. Jeffrey Parker (2013-17)||277|
|3. Grant Dykstra (2002-06)||266|
|4. Jeff Dick (1990-94)||234|
|5. John Allen (2010-13)||198|
WWU Career Rankings:
- Points: 1,867 (1st) – broke record held by Grant Dykstra (1,844)
- Scoring Average: 15.4 (7th)
- Field Goals: 670 (1st) – old record was 646 by Grant Dykstra
- Field Goals Attempted: 1410 (1st) – old record was 1,340 by Grant Dykstra
- 3-Point Field Goals: 277 (2nd) – record is 279 by Jared Stevenson
- 3-Point Field Goals Attempted: 675 (2nd) – record is 678 by Jared Stevenson
- 3-Point FG Percentage: 41.0% (10th)
GNAC Career Rankings (at end of career):
- Points: 1,867 (7th)
- Field Goals: 670 (6th)
- 3-Point FG: 277 (3rd)
- Games Played: 120 (T7th)
- Games Started: 109 (T10th)
- GNAC Games Played: 76 (T1st)
- GNAC Games Started: 72 (T2nd)
- Averaged 15.9 points per game to rank 11th in the GNAC.
- Named First Team All-GNAC for the second season in a row.
- Started all 31 games helping lead WWU to the GNAC regular-season and conference tournament championships, and No. 3 seed in the NCAA II West Regional.
- Finished his career ranked 17th among active Division II players in total points (at end of 2016-17 season).
- Scored in double-digits in 25 of 31 games, with 10 games with 20+ points.
- Season high 32 points at Cal State East Bay (11/12) and vs. Northwest Nazarene (1/19).
- Recorded pair of double-doubles: 24 points, 10 rebounds (11/27 vs. Quest) and 13 points, 11 rebounds (2/18 at NNU).
- Became WWU's all-time leading scorer in GNAC semifinal vs. Saint Martin's (3/3).
- Averaged 17.9 points (5th in the GNAC) and 4.8 rebounds (ranked 26th in GNAC).
- Ranked 16th in WWU history for single-season scoring average (17.9 points).
- Started all 31 games, averaging 31.5 minutes per game (total of 975).
- Shot .465 from the field (19th in GNAC), .384 from 3-point range (16th in GNAC) and .785 for free throws (13th in GNAC).
- Led the GNAC with 78 3-pointers made (2.5 per game).
- Named First Team All-GNAC.
- Named GNAC Player of the Week (Jan. 4-10).
- Scored career-high 39 points Jan. 7 vs. Alaska, the 8th-most points in single-game WWU history.
- Recorded three 30+ point performances (39 - 1/7 vs. Alaska, 32 - 2/27 at Saint Martin's, 31 - 3/3 vs. Alaska Anchorage).
- Second-team GNAC all-star as sophomore after being GNAC Preseason all-star.
- MVP of WWU Chuck Randall Classic and twice named GNAC Player of the Week.
- Chuck Randall Coaches award winner.
- Only Viking to start all 31 games, averaging team-leading 15.6 points per game.
- Shot 43.4 percent (79-of-182) from 3-point range and 50.7 percent (178-of-351) from floor.
- Ranked third in GNAC in 3-point makes per game at 2.5 and sixth in scoring.
- Scored double-figure points in team-high 25 games.
- Had career highs of 31 points vs. Simon Fraser on Feb. 26 and 15 rebounds vs. Multnomah OR on Nov. 25.
- Also had 30 points vs. Thompson Rivers BC on 12/15/14, hitting 7-of-13 3-pointers.
- Made at least one 3-pointer in 26 of 31 contests.
2013-14 (Redshirt Freshman):
- Played in all 28 games, making 16 starts, as redshirt freshman in 2013-14.
- Averaged 11.9 points, shooting 48.2 percent (122-of-252) from the field and 43.2 percent (57-of-132) from 3-point range.
- Scored double-figure points 16 times.
- Posted season highs of 25 points vs. Northwest Nazarene on 2/20/14 and 10 rebounds at Montana State Billings on 2/13/14.
- Made 3-pointer in 24 games.
- Hit five 3-pointers in three contests, one time in just six shots from beyond the arc against Alaska Fairbanks on 3/6/14.
- Redshirt season.
HIGH SCHOOL: Received all-Bay Area and Bay Shore Athletic League honorable mention as senior at Salesian High School ... Helped Pride to 34-2 record, Bay Shore Athletic League, North Coast Section, Northern Region and California Interscholastic Federation Division IV state championships ... Averaged 11.0 points, 6.0 rebounds and 2.0 blocked shots ... Had 22 points and 10 rebounds vs. nationally ranked Trinity High School KY ... Granite Bay HS Grizzly All-tournament ... As junior, played on 26-12 team that won league, sectional and regional titles and reached state title contest ... Started and lettered two years ... Attended Division I McClymonds High School as freshman and sophomore ... Started as sophomore and earned two letters ... As freshman, member of Warriors team that took Oakland Athletic League and Northern Region crowns and reached state championship game.
PERSONAL: Major is behavioral psychology.
Points: 39, at Alaska -- 01/07/16 Rebounds: 15, Multnomah -- 11/25/14 Assists: 4, Quest -- 11/27/16 Steals: 3, at Seattle Pacific -- 02/25/16 Blocks: 2, 5 times FG made: 15, at Alaska -- 01/07/16 FG attempts: 28, at Alaska -- 01/07/16 3FG made: 8, at Alaska -- 01/07/16 3FG attempts: 17, at Alaska -- 01/07/16 FT made: 9, at MSU Billings -- 01/26/17 FT attempts: 10, at MSU Billings -- 01/26/17
Vikings Take First Place GNAC Record to Alaska
WWU continues road trip with key GNAC contests at Alaska Fairbanks and Alaska Anchorage
Deandre Dickson Named to Bevo Francis Award Watch List
Senior power forward Deandre Dickson is averaging 15.0 points, 7.4 rebounds and 1.9 blocked shots per game
All-Around Week Nets Drechsel GNAC Player of the Week Honors
Drechsel earns second GNAC Player of the Week award this season after averaging 15.0 points, 10.5 rebounds, 5.0 assists per game
Vikings Extend Winning Streak With 100-91 Victory at MSUB
Trey Drechsel goes 8-for-11 from the field and 9-for-9 from the free throw line in 26-point performance
Viking Men Win 7th Straight, 69-54 at Simon Fraser
Deandre Dickson records 17-point, 13-rebound double-double to help keep WWU perfect in GNAC play
First-Place Men's Hoops Hits the Road
Vikings take 6-game winning streak to Simon Fraser and MSU Billings
Strong Second Half Lifts Vikings to 77-67 Win over CWU
Trey Drechsel, Daulton Hommes and Deandre Dickson all record double-doubles to keep WWU perfect at 6-0 in GNAC play
Late Layup Lifts Vikings to 67-66 Victory Over NNU
Senior guard Brad Wallace scores game-winning layup with 13.9 seconds remaining in the game
First-Place Vikings Host NNU and CWU in GNAC Play
WWU takes four-game winning streak into key GNAC contests at Carver Gym
WWU Honored as GNAC/Red Lion Team of the Week
Vikings recognized after earning a pair of key GNAC road victories last week
Daulton Hommes Named GNAC Player of the Week
Hommes averaged 23.0 points and 8.0 rebounds per game to help lead Vikings to pair of GNAC road victories
Vikings Improve to 4-0 in GNAC With 90-86 Win at SMU
Daulton Hommes lead five players in double-digits with game-high 29 points
Vikings Record Big Road Win at Seattle Pacific 86-80
Trey Drechsel leads all players with 27 points on 8-for-13 shooting
Men's Hoops Returns to Action With Road GNAC Contests
Vikings face I-5 rivals Seattle Pacific (Thursday) and Saint Martin's (Saturday) in key GNAC games
Hommes and Drechsel Named to All-Tournament Team
Hommes and Drechsel both average over 20 points per game in WWU’s 2-0 performance in Hoops in Hawai'i Holiday Classic