WWU: Started all 31 games for the Vikings in 2016-17, helping lead the team to the GNAC regular season and conference tournament championship ... Bellingham native who transferred from Whatcom Community College ... second 7-footer in the history of the WWU men's program, joining Dave Vandejagt who played for the Vikings from 2008-2010.
- Started all 31 games during the GNAC Championship season (averaged 17.1 minutes per game).
- Ranked 3rd in the GNAC and 28th in NCAA II averaging 1.9 blocks per game.
- Recorded 59 total blocked shots, 7th-most in WWU single-season history.
- Scored season high 16 points (7-for-8 FG) 1/21/17 vs. Central Washington.
- Tallied 5 or more blocked shots in four games.
- Recorded 10 rebounds and 4 blocks 2/11/17 vs. Concordia.
- Shot 71.3% from the field (67-for-94).
- Played in 31 games for the Orcas during his freshman season.
- Averaged 8.4 points, 9.3 rebounds (ranked 5th in NWAC) and 2.4 (ranked 1st in NWAC) blocks per game.
- All-Northwest Athletic Conference (NWAC) Northern Region 2nd team selection.
- Named to NWAC All-Defensive team.
- Will be the 2nd 7-footer in WWU history, joining Dave Vandejagt (2008-10).
- Recorded 8 double-doubles.
- In NWAC playoffs, averaged 11.75 points, 14.25 rebounds and 1.5 blocks per game.
- Led the Orcas to NWAC Championship game where they fell to Spokane 91-84.
PERSONAL: Older brother, Auden, was a goalkeeper for the University of Washington and was drafted by the MLS San Jose Earthquakes (did not sign).
Points: 16, Central Washington -- 01/21/17 Rebounds: 13, Douglas -- 11/15/17 ; Capilano -- 11/25/17 Assists: 3, Seattle Pacific -- 02/22/17 Steals: 2, at Alaska Fairbanks -- 02/04/17 ; Capilano -- 11/25/17 Blocks: 5 [t-8th], 5 times FG made: 7, Central Washington -- 01/21/17 FG attempts: 10, Capilano -- 11/25/17 3FG made: 1, Hawaii-Hilo -- 11/11/17 ; Douglas -- 11/15/17 ; at UC San Diego -- 12/12/16 3FG attempts: 2, Notre Dame de Namur -- 11/10/17 ; Concordia -- 11/30/17 FT made: 5, Saint Martin's -- 02/25/17 ; at Seattle Pacific -- 12/03/16 FT attempts: 8, Hawaii-Hilo -- 11/11/17 ; at Seattle Pacific -- 12/03/16
Daulton Hommes Named NABC All-West Region Second Team
Hommes adds to awards resume from stellar sophomore season in which he averaged 18.1 points per game
Daulton Hommes Named Second Team All-West Region
Hommes led the Vikings averaging 18.1 points per game, scoring in double-digits in 28 of 29 games
Vikings Drop GNAC Semifinal Game to Saint Martin's 69-68
SMU's Luke Chavez hit the game-winning basket with 2.6 seconds left to give the Saints the win
Vikings Set to Defend GNAC Championships Title
WWU opens postseason play Friday in GNAC Semifinal against Saint Martin's or Central Washington
Three Vikings Named to GNAC Men's Basketball All-Conference Team
Hommes and Drechsel named First Team All-GNAC, Dickson named Second Team All-GNAC
Men's Hoops is No. 2 Seed in GNAC Championships
Vikings open the postseason Friday at 1 pm PT vs. winner of Saint Martin's/Central Washington game
Vikings Cap Regular Season With 92-81 Win at Concordia
Vikings finish the regular season with 21-7 overall record and in 2nd place in the GNAC at 16-4
Vikings Fall to No. 4 Western Oregon 89-73
Daulton Hommes scores game-high 21 points while going 11-for-12 from the free throw line
Trey Drechsel Earns Academic All-District Honor
Drechsel honored for academic excellence with cumulative 3.53 GPA as a Business Management major
Men's Hoops Closes Out Regular Season in Oregon
Vikings take 5-game winning streak into final week of the regular season
Defensive Vikings Shut Down Alaska Fairbanks 70-60
WWU records fourth consecutive win to reach 20 victories for the sixth time in last seven seasons
WWU and Bellingham Selected as Host for 2019 GNAC Basketball Championships
WECU Court at Carver Gym will host the 2019 GNAC Basketball Championships March 7-9, 2019
Second-Half Surge Lifts Vikings to 66-56 Win Over UAA
Deandre Dickson leads the way with 17-point, 7-rebound performance
Trio of Vikings Named GNAC All-Academic
Trevor Jasinsky, Trey Drechsel and Daulton Hommes honored by conference for academic performance
Men's Basketball to Hold Reunion for 1987-88 Team
1987-88 Vikings reached the second round of the NAIA National Tournament and went 28-8 overall