WWU: Started all 31 games for the Vikings in 2016-17, helping lead the team to the GNAC regular season and conference tournament championship ... Bellingham native who transferred from Whatcom Community College ... second 7-footer in the history of the WWU men's program, joining Dave Vandejagt who played for the Vikings from 2008-2010.
- Started all 31 games during the GNAC Championship season (averaged 17.1 minutes per game).
- Ranked 3rd in the GNAC and 28th in NCAA II averaging 1.9 blocks per game.
- Recorded 59 total blocked shots, 7th-most in WWU single-season history.
- Scored season high 16 points (7-for-8 FG) 1/21/17 vs. Central Washington.
- Tallied 5 or more blocked shots in four games.
- Recorded 10 rebounds and 4 blocks 2/11/17 vs. Concordia.
- Shot 71.3% from the field (67-for-94).
- Played in 31 games for the Orcas during his freshman season.
- Averaged 8.4 points, 9.3 rebounds (ranked 5th in NWAC) and 2.4 (ranked 1st in NWAC) blocks per game.
- All-Northwest Athletic Conference (NWAC) Northern Region 2nd team selection.
- Named to NWAC All-Defensive team.
- Will be the 2nd 7-footer in WWU history, joining Dave Vandejagt (2008-10).
- Recorded 8 double-doubles.
- In NWAC playoffs, averaged 11.75 points, 14.25 rebounds and 1.5 blocks per game.
- Led the Orcas to NWAC Championship game where they fell to Spokane 91-84.
PERSONAL: Older brother, Auden, was a goalkeeper for the University of Washington and was drafted by the MLS San Jose Earthquakes (did not sign).
Points: 16, Central Washington -- 01/21/17 Rebounds: 10, Concordia -- 02/11/17 ; vs Chico State -- 03/10/17 Assists: 3, Seattle Pacific -- 02/22/17 Steals: 2, at Alaska Fairbanks -- 02/04/17 Blocks: 5, 4 times FG made: 7, Central Washington -- 01/21/17 FG attempts: 8, Central Washington -- 01/21/17 ; at Saint Martin's -- 12/01/16 3FG made: 1, at UC San Diego -- 12/12/16 3FG attempts: 1, at UC San Diego -- 12/12/16 FT made: 5, Saint Martin's -- 02/25/17 ; at Seattle Pacific -- 12/03/16 FT attempts: 8, at Seattle Pacific -- 12/03/16
Vikings Complete Hawai'i Sweep With Win over Tampa
Trey Drechsel leads WWU's balanced scoring attack with 30 points
Second Half Surge Lifts Vikings to 80-76 Victory over Harding
Daulton Hommes scores career-high 37 points
Follow WWU Men's Basketball in Hawai'i
You can watch WWU's games in Hawai'i via pay-per-view webcast
Vikings Edged 80-76 by Cal State East Bay
WWU falls just short at home as Pioneers hold off Vikings in closing minutes
Men's Hoops Opens Busy Week with Cal State East Bay
Vikings host Cal State East Bay Tuesday night in Carver Gym
Men's Hoops Named NABC Team of the Week
Vikings opened GNAC play with dominating victories over Concordia and Western Oregon
Trey Drechsel Named DII National Player of the Week
WWU junior guard adds national award to his GNAC Player of the Week honor
Men's Hoops Tied for 5th in West Region Rankings
WWU is 5-2 on the season heading stretch of three consecutive non-conference games
Trey Drechsel Named GNAC Player of the Week
Junior guard averaged 26.5 points and 13.5 rebounds in a pair of WWU victories last week
Men's Basketball Tops Western Oregon 85-58
WWU uses strong first-half run to pull ahead, hands No. 13 WOU first loss
Vikings Win GNAC Opener 99-72 Over Concordia
Trey Drechsel leads WWU with career-high totals of 32 points and 17 rebounds
Men's Hoops Opens GNAC Play with Oregon Schools
Vikings are 3-2 on the season as they open league play as defending GNAC champs
Vikings Storm Past Capilano, 113-60 in Randall Classic
Six Vikings reach double-digits in scoring, led by 17 points from Daulton Hommes, in 113-60 victory
Vikings Edged by UC San Diego, 81-73
Deandre Dickson scores game-high 23 points to lead the Vikings
Men's Hoops Hosts Chuck Randall Classic
Vikings take on UC San Diego and Capilano in Carver Gym during Thanksgiving holiday tournament