WWU: Joined the program in 2016-17 as a transfer from Santa Rosa Junior College ... sat out 2016-17 season as a redshirt.
- Played in all 29 games with 1 start averaging 20.5 minutes per game with 8.9 points, 3 rebounds, and 1.8 assists per game.
- 16th in GNAC for field goal pct (50.3).
- Scored season high 17-points against Central Washington on 02/01/18.
- Scored in double-digits in 15 of 29 games played.
- Redshirt season.
- Played in 30 games and started 26.
- Averaged 13.8 points (ranked 10th in Big 8 League), 6.7 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game.
- Shot 50.7 from the field(ranked 6th in Big 8 League), 34.9 from 3-point range and 65.7 for free throws.
- Named to Big 8 Conference All-League team.
- Assist-to-turnover ratio was 106-53.
- Recorded 5 double-doubles.
- Played in 28 games and started 19.
- Averaged 6.6 points, 3.8 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game.
- Shot 49.2 from the field, 35.6 from 3-point range and 62.1 for free throws.
HIGH SCHOOL: Attended Concord High School in Concord, CA...Averaged 16.5 points per game his senior season and was a 1st team All-Diablo Valley selection.
Points: 17, at Central Washington -- 02/01/18 Rebounds: 8, at Simon Fraser -- 01/09/18 Assists: 5, Alaska Anchorage -- 02/15/18 Steals: 3, at Northwest Nazarene -- 02/03/18 Blocks: 1, 5 times FG made: 6, Seattle Pacific -- 01/27/18 ; at Concordia -- 02/24/18 FG attempts: 13, Douglas -- 11/15/17 3FG made: 3, Saint Martin's -- 01/25/18 3FG attempts: 5, Northwest Nazarene -- 01/04/18 ; at Concordia -- 02/24/18 FT made: 6, at Central Washington -- 02/01/18 ; vs Tampa -- 12/17/17 FT attempts: 9, at MSU Billings -- 01/13/18 ; vs Tampa -- 12/17/17
Brad Wallace Nominated for Hometown Awards
WWU outgoing guard is up for the Thurston County Sports Star of the Year
Men's Hoops Inks Versatile Forward KJ Bosco from Portland CC
Bosco averaged 13.4 points and 6.9 rebounds in 60 career games at Portland Community College
Basketball Signs Kentwood Guard D'Angelo Minnis
Minnis averaged 15.3 points, 4.3 assists and 2.2 steals per game during his senior season
Men's Hoops Inks Jalen Green out of Lindbergh High School
Green averaged 26.7 points, 13.6 rebounds, 4.4 assists and 4.4 blocks per game as a senior
Men's Hoops Adds Guard Tucker Eenigenburg to Program
Tucker Eenigenburg out of Bakersfield College signs with WWU men's basketball
Cameron Retherford Signs with WWU Men's Basketball
Rutherford averaged 13.5 points and 7.8 rebounds per game last season at Portland Community College
Siaan Rojas to Play in South American Games
WWU senior-to-be Siaan Rojas will play for Colombia in the South American Games in Cochabamba, Bolivia
Men's Basketball Announces 2017-18 Team Awards
Head coach Tony Dominguez hands out team awards at 2017-18 team banquet
Local High Schools Tap Into Viking Hoops Family For Head Coach Jobs
Three local high schools tab head coaches with connections to WWU Men's Basketball
Men's Basketball 2017-18 Season in Review
Vikings finish eighth 20-win season in last 10 years at 21-8
Daulton Hommes Named NABC All-West Region Second Team
Hommes adds to awards resume from stellar sophomore season in which he averaged 18.1 points per game
Daulton Hommes Named Second Team All-West Region
Hommes led the Vikings averaging 18.1 points per game, scoring in double-digits in 28 of 29 games
Vikings Drop GNAC Semifinal Game to Saint Martin's 69-68
SMU's Luke Chavez hit the game-winning basket with 2.6 seconds left to give the Saints the win
Vikings Set to Defend GNAC Championships Title
WWU opens postseason play Friday in GNAC Semifinal against Saint Martin's or Central Washington
Three Vikings Named to GNAC Men's Basketball All-Conference Team
Hommes and Drechsel named First Team All-GNAC, Dickson named Second Team All-GNAC