WWU: Played in all 31 games during GNAC Championship season of 2016-17 as a redshirt freshman.
- Started in all 29 games averaging 28.9 minutes of play time, 10.1 points per game, 3.7 rebounds, and 1.7 assists per game.
- Named GNAC All-Academic team (3.49, Marketing).
- Top 10 in GNAC for free throw pct (9th at 82.7).
- 16th in GNAC for blocked shots with a total of 22 on the season averaging 0.8 per game.
- Scored career high 23 points against MSU Billings on 2/8/18.
- Scored in double digits in 16 out of 29 games played.
2016-17 (RS Freshman):
- Played in all 31 games, averaging 18.8 minutes per game.
- Averaged 6.7 points and 3.5 rebounds per game.
- Shot 45.6% from 3-point range (36-for-79) to rank among league leaders.
- Season-high 20 points (in 26 minutes) 1/26/17 at Montana State Billings ... was 6-for-10 from the field (5-for-8 3-pointers).
- Scored in double-digits in 7 games.
- Redshirt season.
PERSONAL: Plans to major in business …. Played one year for Emerald City AAU.
Points: 23, MSU Billings -- 02/08/18 Rebounds: 8, at Central Washington -- 02/16/17 ; at Concordia -- 02/24/18 ; vs Tampa -- 12/17/17 Assists: 5, at Alaska Fairbanks -- 01/18/18 Steals: 3, at Alaska Fairbanks -- 01/18/18 ; Simon Fraser -- 01/24/17 ; vs Saint Martin's -- 03/02/18 Blocks: 3, at Alaska Anchorage -- 01/20/18 FG made: 6, at MSU Billings -- 01/26/17 ; MSU Billings -- 02/08/18 FG attempts: 11, MSU Billings -- 02/08/18 ; at Seattle Pacific -- 12/28/17 3FG made: 5, at MSU Billings -- 01/26/17 ; MSU Billings -- 02/08/18 3FG attempts: 9, MSU Billings -- 02/08/18 FT made: 6, MSU Billings -- 02/08/18 FT attempts: 6, 4 times
Brad Wallace Nominated for Hometown Awards
WWU outgoing guard is up for the Thurston County Sports Star of the Year
Men's Hoops Inks Versatile Forward KJ Bosco from Portland CC
Bosco averaged 13.4 points and 6.9 rebounds in 60 career games at Portland Community College
Basketball Signs Kentwood Guard D'Angelo Minnis
Minnis averaged 15.3 points, 4.3 assists and 2.2 steals per game during his senior season
Men's Hoops Inks Jalen Green out of Lindbergh High School
Green averaged 26.7 points, 13.6 rebounds, 4.4 assists and 4.4 blocks per game as a senior
Men's Hoops Adds Guard Tucker Eenigenburg to Program
Tucker Eenigenburg out of Bakersfield College signs with WWU men's basketball
Cameron Retherford Signs with WWU Men's Basketball
Rutherford averaged 13.5 points and 7.8 rebounds per game last season at Portland Community College
Siaan Rojas to Play in South American Games
WWU senior-to-be Siaan Rojas will play for Colombia in the South American Games in Cochabamba, Bolivia
Men's Basketball Announces 2017-18 Team Awards
Head coach Tony Dominguez hands out team awards at 2017-18 team banquet
Local High Schools Tap Into Viking Hoops Family For Head Coach Jobs
Three local high schools tab head coaches with connections to WWU Men's Basketball
Men's Basketball 2017-18 Season in Review
Vikings finish eighth 20-win season in last 10 years at 21-8
Daulton Hommes Named NABC All-West Region Second Team
Hommes adds to awards resume from stellar sophomore season in which he averaged 18.1 points per game
Daulton Hommes Named Second Team All-West Region
Hommes led the Vikings averaging 18.1 points per game, scoring in double-digits in 28 of 29 games
Vikings Drop GNAC Semifinal Game to Saint Martin's 69-68
SMU's Luke Chavez hit the game-winning basket with 2.6 seconds left to give the Saints the win
Vikings Set to Defend GNAC Championships Title
WWU opens postseason play Friday in GNAC Semifinal against Saint Martin's or Central Washington
Three Vikings Named to GNAC Men's Basketball All-Conference Team
Hommes and Drechsel named First Team All-GNAC, Dickson named Second Team All-GNAC