WWU: Appeared in 35 games (32 starts) in his first two years on the court with the Vikings ... utilized redshirt during true freshman season ... averaging 11.0 points and 5.8 rebounds per game during his WWU career.
- Started first 16 games of the season before suffering season-ending foot injury 1/14/17 at Western Oregon.
- Averaged 9.9 points, 5.1 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game prior to having his season cut short (among GNAC leaders in all categories).
- Scored in double-digits in 9 of 16 games, with season-high 16 points 11/27/16 vs. Quest.
- Played all 40 minutes in 104-81 win over nationally-ranked UC San Diego on 12/12/16 (15 points, 8 rebounds, 5 assists).
- GNAC All-Academic and NABC Honors Court selection.
- Started 16 games and played in 19.
- Averaged 28.6 minutes per game, total of 543 on the season.
- Averaged 11.9 points, 6.4 rebounds, 2.4 assists and 1.1 steals per game, had 5 blocks.
- Shot .397 from the field and .363 from 3-point range.
- .772 free-throw percentage.
- Scored 27 points in 28 minutes against Concordia on 1/4/16 (4th-most by WWU Freshman).
- Missed first 12 games due to a foot injury.
- Redshirt season.
- 2014 Viking Jam Slam-Dunk champion
- Fred Lewis Memorial Scholar-Athlete award winner.
PERSONAL: Pursuing degree in business administration ... His mother, Marni, played volleyball at Pacific Lutheran University ... Grew seven inches over two-year span from sophomore to senior seasons.
Points: 27, Concordia -- 01/14/16 Rebounds: 11, Northwest Nazarene -- 02/20/16 Assists: 7, at Simon Fraser -- 12/30/16 Steals: 3, 5 times Blocks: 2, at Central Washington -- 01/23/16 ; Alaska Anchorage -- 02/04/16 FG made: 10, Concordia -- 01/14/16 FG attempts: 18, Concordia -- 01/14/16 3FG made: 4, Western Oregon -- 01/16/16 ; Alaska Anchorage -- 02/04/16 3FG attempts: 8, at Concordia -- 02/13/16 FT made: 6, MSU Billings -- 01/28/16 FT attempts: 8, MSU Billings -- 01/28/16
Vikings Complete Hawai'i Sweep With Win over Tampa
Trey Drechsel leads WWU's balanced scoring attack with 30 points
Second Half Surge Lifts Vikings to 80-76 Victory over Harding
Daulton Hommes scores career-high 37 points
Follow WWU Men's Basketball in Hawai'i
You can watch WWU's games in Hawai'i via pay-per-view webcast
Vikings Edged 80-76 by Cal State East Bay
WWU falls just short at home as Pioneers hold off Vikings in closing minutes
Men's Hoops Opens Busy Week with Cal State East Bay
Vikings host Cal State East Bay Tuesday night in Carver Gym
Men's Hoops Named NABC Team of the Week
Vikings opened GNAC play with dominating victories over Concordia and Western Oregon
Trey Drechsel Named DII National Player of the Week
WWU junior guard adds national award to his GNAC Player of the Week honor
Men's Hoops Tied for 5th in West Region Rankings
WWU is 5-2 on the season heading stretch of three consecutive non-conference games
Trey Drechsel Named GNAC Player of the Week
Junior guard averaged 26.5 points and 13.5 rebounds in a pair of WWU victories last week
Men's Basketball Tops Western Oregon 85-58
WWU uses strong first-half run to pull ahead, hands No. 13 WOU first loss
Vikings Win GNAC Opener 99-72 Over Concordia
Trey Drechsel leads WWU with career-high totals of 32 points and 17 rebounds
Men's Hoops Opens GNAC Play with Oregon Schools
Vikings are 3-2 on the season as they open league play as defending GNAC champs
Vikings Storm Past Capilano, 113-60 in Randall Classic
Six Vikings reach double-digits in scoring, led by 17 points from Daulton Hommes, in 113-60 victory
Vikings Edged by UC San Diego, 81-73
Deandre Dickson scores game-high 23 points to lead the Vikings
Men's Hoops Hosts Chuck Randall Classic
Vikings take on UC San Diego and Capilano in Carver Gym during Thanksgiving holiday tournament