WWU: Appeared in 35 games (32 starts) in his first two years on the court with the Vikings ... utilized redshirt during true freshman season ... averaging 11.0 points and 5.8 rebounds per game during his WWU career.
- Started first 16 games of the season before suffering season-ending foot injury 1/14/17 at Western Oregon.
- Averaged 9.9 points, 5.1 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game prior to having his season cut short (among GNAC leaders in all categories).
- Scored in double-digits in 9 of 16 games, with season-high 16 points 11/27/16 vs. Quest.
- Played all 40 minutes in 104-81 win over nationally-ranked UC San Diego on 12/12/16 (15 points, 8 rebounds, 5 assists).
- GNAC All-Academic and NABC Honors Court selection.
- Started 16 games and played in 19.
- Averaged 28.6 minutes per game, total of 543 on the season.
- Averaged 11.9 points, 6.4 rebounds, 2.4 assists and 1.1 steals per game, had 5 blocks.
- Shot .397 from the field and .363 from 3-point range.
- .772 free-throw percentage.
- Scored 27 points in 28 minutes against Concordia on 1/4/16 (4th-most by WWU Freshman).
- Missed first 12 games due to a foot injury.
- Redshirt season.
- 2014 Viking Jam Slam-Dunk champion
- Fred Lewis Memorial Scholar-Athlete award winner.
PERSONAL: Pursuing degree in business administration ... His mother, Marni, played volleyball at Pacific Lutheran University ... Grew seven inches over two-year span from sophomore to senior seasons.
Points: 32, Concordia -- 11/30/17 Rebounds: 17, Concordia -- 11/30/17 Assists: 10, Douglas -- 11/15/17 Steals: 5, at MSU Billings -- 01/13/18 Blocks: 2, at Central Washington -- 01/23/16 ; Alaska Anchorage -- 02/04/16 FG made: 12, Concordia -- 11/30/17 FG attempts: 18, Concordia -- 01/14/16 3FG made: 5, at Alaska Fairbanks -- 01/18/18 3FG attempts: 8, at Concordia -- 02/13/16 FT made: 10, vs Tampa -- 12/17/17 FT attempts: 14 [t-17th], vs Tampa -- 12/17/17
Daulton Hommes Named NABC All-West Region Second Team
Hommes adds to awards resume from stellar sophomore season in which he averaged 18.1 points per game
Daulton Hommes Named Second Team All-West Region
Hommes led the Vikings averaging 18.1 points per game, scoring in double-digits in 28 of 29 games
Vikings Drop GNAC Semifinal Game to Saint Martin's 69-68
SMU's Luke Chavez hit the game-winning basket with 2.6 seconds left to give the Saints the win
Vikings Set to Defend GNAC Championships Title
WWU opens postseason play Friday in GNAC Semifinal against Saint Martin's or Central Washington
Three Vikings Named to GNAC Men's Basketball All-Conference Team
Hommes and Drechsel named First Team All-GNAC, Dickson named Second Team All-GNAC
Men's Hoops is No. 2 Seed in GNAC Championships
Vikings open the postseason Friday at 1 pm PT vs. winner of Saint Martin's/Central Washington game
Vikings Cap Regular Season With 92-81 Win at Concordia
Vikings finish the regular season with 21-7 overall record and in 2nd place in the GNAC at 16-4
Vikings Fall to No. 4 Western Oregon 89-73
Daulton Hommes scores game-high 21 points while going 11-for-12 from the free throw line
Trey Drechsel Earns Academic All-District Honor
Drechsel honored for academic excellence with cumulative 3.53 GPA as a Business Management major
Men's Hoops Closes Out Regular Season in Oregon
Vikings take 5-game winning streak into final week of the regular season
Defensive Vikings Shut Down Alaska Fairbanks 70-60
WWU records fourth consecutive win to reach 20 victories for the sixth time in last seven seasons
WWU and Bellingham Selected as Host for 2019 GNAC Basketball Championships
WECU Court at Carver Gym will host the 2019 GNAC Basketball Championships March 7-9, 2019
Second-Half Surge Lifts Vikings to 66-56 Win Over UAA
Deandre Dickson leads the way with 17-point, 7-rebound performance
Trio of Vikings Named GNAC All-Academic
Trevor Jasinsky, Trey Drechsel and Daulton Hommes honored by conference for academic performance
Men's Basketball to Hold Reunion for 1987-88 Team
1987-88 Vikings reached the second round of the NAIA National Tournament and went 28-8 overall