WWU CAREER: Appeared in 71 games and played 5,533 minutes over four-year career ... concluded career 10th in program history for games played and tied for 10th in assists ... concluded career tied for 13th all-time in Great Northwest Athletic Conference history among assist leaders in GNAC contests ... career totals of 11 goals, 12 assists and 34 points as a four-time All-GNAC selection ... named First Team All-GNAC during junior season, Second Team All-GNAC during senior and freshman seasons as well as Honorable Mention All-GNAC during sophomore year ... three-time GNAC All-Academic honoree as well ... helped WWU to first-ever NCAA Division II Championships berth and tournament win during 2016 season.
- Named a unanimous Second Team All-GNAC selection.
- One of six Vikings to start and play in all 17 games.
- Scored 3 goals and recorded 1 assist, ranking in a tie for 2nd on the team in goals.
- Scored goals against Sonoma State (Aug. 31), Saint Martin's (Sept. 21) and at Saint Martin's (Oct. 19).
- Had an assist vs. Seattle Pacific (Oct. 5).
- Ranked 4th on the team and 3rd among non-goalkeepers in minutes played (1,558).
- Named to GNAC All-Academic Team (3.43, Business Administration).
- Team co-captain.
- Named First Team All-GNAC.
- Started and appeared in 18 games.
- Scored 3 goals and recorded 1 assist.
- Scored a goal and recorded an assist during 4-0 win over Colorado Christian on Sept. 10.
- Ranked 2nd on team with 1530 minutes played and played most minutes of any non-goalkeeper.
- Named to GNAC All-Academic Team (3.39, Business).
- Team co-captain.
- Voted Honorable Mention for GNAC All-Conference Team.
- Named to GNAC All-Academic Team (3.32, Business).
- Started and played in all 18 games for a total of 1385 minutes played.
- Totaled 1 goal and 2 assists.
- Named Second Team All-GNAC.
- Played in all 18 games, making 4 starts and playing a total of 1060 minutes.
- Scored 4 goals, 2 of them game winners.
- Recorded team-leading 8 assists for 16 points.
- Credited with 3 assists, one shy of school record, in 4-0 win over South Dakota Mines Oct. 30.
- Recorded a goal and/or assist eight times during stretch of 10 games.
- Scored 1st career goal in a 1-1 tie at Simon Fraser on Sept. 20.
- Named GNAC Co-Offensive Player of the Week for Oct. 6-12.
HIGH SCHOOL: Played on Crossfire Academy club team for two years ... scored 3 goals in 2014 and in 2013 on team that earned wild-card berth to Dallas Showcase playoffs ... competed two years at Enumclaw High School ... Second Team South Puget Sound League all-star as sophomore ... had 10 goals and 12 assists for Hornets ... Honorable Mention All-League as freshman, having 8 goals and 8 assists.
PERSONAL: Plans to major in business management ... His father, Reece, played soccer at Seattle Pacific University and is beginning his 21st season as head men's soccer coach at University of Puget Sound.
Soccer Alum Oscar Jimenez Leads LouCity to Victory
Jimenez (2008-11) assisted on LouCity's 2-1 win over Nashville in the U.S. Open Cup Wednesday night
Oscar Jimenez Records Goal and Assist in U.S. Open Cup Fourth Round Win
Former WWU standout helps Louisville City FC to 3-2 victory over the New England Revolution
WWU Welcomes Incoming Class of 10 Players for 2018
Head coach Greg Brisbon announces recruiting class set to join the Vikings for upcoming season
WWU Men's Soccer Open Tryout Set for January 27
The tryout is for current WWU students taking 12 or more credits
Men's Soccer 2017 Season in Review
WWU finished 6-6-5 overall and 5-4-3 in conference play, tying for 3rd in GNAC
Dean Named Third Team All-West Region by United Soccer Coaches
Dean totaled 25 points via 11 goals and 3 assists during senior season
Garrett Strawn Named to Academic All-District Team
Strawn voted as one of four GNAC honorees, advances to Academic All-America ballot
Five Vikings Earn Men's Soccer All-GNAC Honors
Anthony Dean and Tyler Visten named unanimous First Team All-GNAC selections for WWU
WWU Ties No. 15 Simon Fraser 0-0 After Double OT
WWU ties GNAC champion Simon Fraser in Burnaby for second straight year
Men's Soccer Edged 2-1 by Visiting Concordia
Cavaliers score twice early, Vikings net goal on penalty kick by Anthony Dean
WWU Game at Simon Fraser Postponed Due to Snow
Snow at Terry Fox Field in Burnaby forces reschedule of Thursday's game to Sunday
WWU Heads to No. 15 Simon Fraser, Hosts Concordia
Vikings enter final week of GNAC schedule battling for conference title
Men's Soccer Falls 2-0 at MSU Billings
Yellowjackets score in 66th minute to take lead, add late goal in final minute of game
Record Eleven Vikings Earn GNAC All-Academic Honors
WWU sets program record for GNAC All-Academic honorees, Olney earns third honor
WWU Battles to Scoreless Tie at Northwest Nazarene
Tyler Visten ties career high with 10 saves, including a penalty kick save during first half