- Named First Team All-GNAC.
- Started and appeared in 18 games.
- Scored 3 goals and recorded 1 assist.
- Scored a goal and recorded an assist during 4-0 win over Colorado Christian on Sept. 10.
- Ranked 2nd on team with 1530 minutes played and played most minutes of any non-goalkeeper.
- Named to GNAC All-Academic Team (3.39, Business).
- Voted Honorable Mention for GNAC All-Conference Team.
- Named to GNAC All-Academic Team (3.32, Business).
- Started and played in all 18 games for a total of 1385 minutes played.
- Totaled 1 goal and 2 assists.
- Named Second Team All-GNAC.
- Played in all 18 games, making 4 starts and playing a total of 1060 minutes.
- Scored 4 goals, 2 of them game winners.
- Recorded team-leading 8 assists for 16 points.
- Credited with 3 assists, one shy of school record, in 4-0 win over South Dakota Mines Oct. 30.
- Recorded a goal and/or assist eight times during stretch of 10 games.
- Scored 1st career goal in a 1-1 tie at Simon Fraser on Sept. 20.
- Named GNAC Co-Offensive Player of the Week for Oct. 6-12.
HIGH SCHOOL: Played on Crossfire Academy club team for two years ... scored 3 goals in 2014 and in 2013 on team that earned wild-card berth to Dallas Showcase playoffs ... competed two years at Enumclaw High School ... Second Team South Puget Sound League all-star as sophomore ... had 10 goals and 12 assists for Hornets ... Honorable Mention All-League as freshman, having 8 goals and 8 assists.
PERSONAL: Plans to major in business management ... His father, Reece, played soccer at Seattle Pacific University and is beginning his 21st season as head men's soccer coach at University of Puget Sound.
Vikings Travel to Face Saint Martin's on Thursday
WWU (6-3-3, 5-1-1 GNAC) begins a stretch of four consecutive road contests this week
WWU Edged 1-0 on Golden Goal in Double OT by SFU
Simon Fraser scores in 109th minute as Vikings suffer first defeat since Sept. 2
WWU Shuts Out MSU Billings 2-0, Extends Unbeaten Streak
Vikings score in 81st and 90th minutes, extend unbeaten streak to nine games
WWU to Host MSU Billings, No. 16 Simon Fraser
Vikings (4-0-1 GNAC) look to continue strong start to conference schedule at home
Tyler Visten Named GNAC Defensive Player of the Week
Senior goalkeeper recorded a pair of shutouts and led GNAC in saves during the week
WWU Battles to 0-0 Tie Against Northwest Nazarene
Vikings extend unbeaten streak to eight games and post second consecutive shutout
WWU Blanks SPU 2-0 for Fourth Straight Win
Christian Rotter and Stephen Jinneman each net goals in second half as Vikings earn shutout
Vikings to Host Seattle Pacific and Northwest Nazarene
WWU is unbeaten in its last six games and 3-0-0 in GNAC action entering the week
Strong First Half Helps WWU to 4-2 Win at Concordia
Vikings score four goals in the first half and stay unbeaten in conference play
WWU Travels to Face Concordia on Saturday Night
Vikings face the Cavaliers at 7 pm on Saturday evening in Oregon
Men's Soccer Earns GNAC Team of the Week Honor
WWU opened conference play with wins vs. Saint Martin’s and at Seattle Pacifiic last week
Drew Farnsworth Named GNAC Offensive Player of the Week
Freshman forward scored 2 goals, including a late equalizer, as WWU won twice last week
WWU Nets Golden Goal in 3-2 Comeback Win Over SPU
Stephen Jinneman nets golden goal in 93rd minute with header off assist from Garrett Strawn
Men's Soccer Opens GNAC Play with 3-2 Win over Saint Martin's
Vikings hold on for 3-2 win after going up 3-2 over SMU
WWU to Host Saint Martin's, Travel to Seattle Pacific
Vikings open GNAC play on Thursday at home against Saint Martin's (4 pm) before facing Seattle Pacific on Saturday (7 pm)