WWU CAREER: Played in every game of WWU career, appearing in 120 career games (63 starts) ... started every game of junior and senior seasons (61 straight starts) ... became 27th player in program history to score 1,000 career points, reaching the milestone on 3/4/17 against Alaska Anchorage in the GNAC Championship game ... totaled 1,023 career points to rank 25th in WWU history ... scored in double digits in 50 games during career ... averaged 8.5 points, 3.5 rebounds, 1.65 assists and 24.0 minutes per game as a Viking during career ... two-time All-GNAC Honorable Mention selection.
- Started all 32 games, averaging 31.1 min/game (total of 994).
- Averaged 12.3 points (T-11th in GNAC), 4.3 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game.
- Shot .437 from the field (18th in GNAC), .365 from 3-point range and .888 (2nd in GNAC) from free throw line.
- Also averaged .7 blocks per game (10th in GNAC).
- Scored career-high 26 points twice, first against Humboldt State on 11/11/16 and then again against Angelo State on 12/17/16.
- Became 27th player in program history to score 1,000 career points, reaching the milestone on 3/4/17 in the GNAC Championships game against Alaska Anchorage.
- Named GNAC All-Conference Honorable Mention.
- Scored in double-digits in 21 of 32 games (4 games scoring 20+ points).
- Started all 29 games, averaging 32.4 min/game (total of 939), 7th-most in the GNAC.
- Averaged 11.5 points (19th in GNAC), 4 rebounds and 3.2 (9th in GNAC) assists per game.
- Shot .411 from the field, .329 from 3-point range and .714 for free throws.
- Season-high 23 points against Alaska (2/27/16).
- Named GNAC All-Conference Honorable Mention.
- Hit game-winning shot with 2.4 seconds remaining in 64-63 victory at Hawaii Pacific (11/27).
- Scored in double-digits in 15 of 29 games (3 games of 20+ points).
- Competed in all 30 games, averaging 18.5 min/game.
- Averaged 6.2 points and 3.3 rebounds.
- Scored double figures in nine games.
- Had career-high 19 points vs. Simon Fraser on 2/28/15, making 7-of-12 field goals and 5-of-5 free throws, and grabbed five rebounds.
- During one stretch, scored double-figure points in five of six games, shooting 54.5 percent (24-of-44) from field.
- Played in all 29 games, making two starts, as redshirt freshman in 2013-14.
- Averaged 3.9 points and 2.3 rebounds.
- Had season highs of 15 points vs. Fresno Pacific on 11/8/13 and Azusa Pacific on 11/22/13, along with career bests of 8 rebounds vs. UC San Diego on 11/23/13 and 6 assists vs. Texas Woman's on 12/20/13.
- Began season with three straight double-figure point games, scoring 40 points on 18-of-25 (72.0 percent) field-goal shooting.
- Redshirt season.
PERSONAL: Major is psychology ... Senior class secretary as prep ... Her father, Joe, played basketball at WWU.
Points: 26, vs Humboldt State -- 11/11/16 ; vs Angelo State -- 12/17/16
Rebounds: 8, vs UC San Diego -- 11/23/13 ; Northwest -- 11/29/14
Assists: 8, at Western Oregon -- 01/02/16
Steals: 4, at Saint Martin's -- 02/11/17
Blocks: 3, at Western Oregon -- 01/26/17 ; Azusa Pacific -- 11/18/16
FG made: 10, at Saint Martin's -- 02/11/17 ; vs Humboldt State -- 11/11/16 ; vs Angelo State -- 12/17/16
FG attempts: 18, vs MSU Billings -- 03/04/16
3FG made: 5, vs Hawaii Pacific -- 11/27/15
3FG attempts: 10, vs Hawaii Pacific -- 11/27/15
FT made: 8, Northwest Nazarene -- 02/04/17
FT attempts: 8, at Saint Martin's -- 01/18/14 ; Northwest Nazarene -- 02/04/17
Pair of Vikings Earn Great Northwest Athletic Conference Honors
Hannah Stipanovich named Second Team All-GNAC, Dani Iwami honored as GNAC Newcomer of the Year
WWU Falls 76-63 to MSU Billings in Season Finale
Vikings come up just shy of GNAC Championships berth as Yellowjackets pull away after halftime
Comeback Falls Just Short in 79-77 Loss at SFU
Anna Schwecke scores career-high 28 points on 13-for-17 shooting in the tough loss
WWU Travels to Simon Fraser, Hosts MSU Billings
Vikings enter final week of regular season vying for GNAC Championships berth
WWU Edged 78-76 by NNU in Overtime Thriller
Vikings force overtime with late 3-pointer, NNU pulls ahead in final minute of overtime
WWU and Bellingham Selected as Host for 2019 GNAC Basketball Championships
WECU Court at Carver Gym will host the 2019 GNAC Basketball Championships March 7-9, 2019
Vikings Take Down Central Washington 67-59
Hannah Stipanovich scores game-high 19 points, WWU win for fifth time over last six games
Trio of Vikings Named to GNAC All-Academic Team
Hannah Stipanovich, Amanda Lance and Lexie Bland honored by conference
Vikings to Host Central Washington and Northwest Nazarene
WWU faces CWU on Thursday, NNU on Saturday in GNAC matchups
Late Comeback Falls Short in Women's Hoops 80-62 Loss at SPU
Gracie Castaneda scores career-high 21 points as Vikings have four-game winning streak snapped
Vikings Roll To 79-51 Win at Saint Martin's
WWU wins fourth consecutive game, Vikings shoot 50.0% (28-of-56) from the field
Women's Basketball On the Road to Face SMU and SPU
Vikings face the Saints Thursday night (7 pm) and the Falcons Saturday night (7 pm)
Viking Spotlight | Lexie Bland & Dani Iwami
Hear from WWU women's basketball sophomore guards Lexie Bland and Dani Iwami
WWU Tops Concordia 84-68 for Third Straight Win
Vikings outscore Cavaliers 25-7 in third quarter to pull away from two-point halftime lead
WWU Pulls Away from Western Oregon for 66-46 Victory
Vikings outscore Wolves 38-19 in third and fourth quarters in commanding victory