WWU CAREER: Played in every game of WWU career, appearing in 120 career games (63 starts) ... started every game of junior and senior seasons (61 straight starts) ... became 27th player in program history to score 1,000 career points, reaching the milestone on 3/4/17 against Alaska Anchorage in the GNAC Championship game ... totaled 1,023 career points to rank 25th in WWU history ... scored in double digits in 50 games during career ... averaged 8.5 points, 3.5 rebounds, 1.65 assists and 24.0 minutes per game as a Viking during career ... two-time All-GNAC Honorable Mention selection.
- Started all 32 games, averaging 31.1 min/game (total of 994).
- Averaged 12.3 points (T-11th in GNAC), 4.3 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game.
- Shot .437 from the field (18th in GNAC), .365 from 3-point range and .888 (2nd in GNAC) from free throw line.
- Also averaged .7 blocks per game (10th in GNAC).
- Scored career-high 26 points twice, first against Humboldt State on 11/11/16 and then again against Angelo State on 12/17/16.
- Became 27th player in program history to score 1,000 career points, reaching the milestone on 3/4/17 in the GNAC Championships game against Alaska Anchorage.
- Named GNAC All-Conference Honorable Mention.
- Scored in double-digits in 21 of 32 games (4 games scoring 20+ points).
- Started all 29 games, averaging 32.4 min/game (total of 939), 7th-most in the GNAC.
- Averaged 11.5 points (19th in GNAC), 4 rebounds and 3.2 (9th in GNAC) assists per game.
- Shot .411 from the field, .329 from 3-point range and .714 for free throws.
- Season-high 23 points against Alaska (2/27/16).
- Named GNAC All-Conference Honorable Mention.
- Hit game-winning shot with 2.4 seconds remaining in 64-63 victory at Hawaii Pacific (11/27).
- Scored in double-digits in 15 of 29 games (3 games of 20+ points).
- Competed in all 30 games, averaging 18.5 min/game.
- Averaged 6.2 points and 3.3 rebounds.
- Scored double figures in nine games.
- Had career-high 19 points vs. Simon Fraser on 2/28/15, making 7-of-12 field goals and 5-of-5 free throws, and grabbed five rebounds.
- During one stretch, scored double-figure points in five of six games, shooting 54.5 percent (24-of-44) from field.
- Played in all 29 games, making two starts, as redshirt freshman in 2013-14.
- Averaged 3.9 points and 2.3 rebounds.
- Had season highs of 15 points vs. Fresno Pacific on 11/8/13 and Azusa Pacific on 11/22/13, along with career bests of 8 rebounds vs. UC San Diego on 11/23/13 and 6 assists vs. Texas Woman's on 12/20/13.
- Began season with three straight double-figure point games, scoring 40 points on 18-of-25 (72.0 percent) field-goal shooting.
- Redshirt season.
PERSONAL: Major is psychology ... Senior class secretary as prep ... Her father, Joe, played basketball at WWU.
Points: 26, vs Humboldt State -- 11/11/16 ; vs Angelo State -- 12/17/16
Rebounds: 8, vs UC San Diego -- 11/23/13 ; Northwest -- 11/29/14
Assists: 8, at Western Oregon -- 01/02/16
Steals: 4, at Saint Martin's -- 02/11/17
Blocks: 3, at Western Oregon -- 01/26/17 ; Azusa Pacific -- 11/18/16
FG made: 10, at Saint Martin's -- 02/11/17 ; vs Humboldt State -- 11/11/16 ; vs Angelo State -- 12/17/16
FG attempts: 18, vs MSU Billings -- 03/04/16
3FG made: 5, vs Hawaii Pacific -- 11/27/15
3FG attempts: 10, vs Hawaii Pacific -- 11/27/15
FT made: 8, Northwest Nazarene -- 02/04/17
FT attempts: 8, at Saint Martin's -- 01/18/14 ; Northwest Nazarene -- 02/04/17
Women's Hoops Announces 2017-18 Schedule
WWU to play all home games in the newly-renovated Carver Gym on WECU Court
Peacocke Honored with Hall of Fame Jersey Display
After standout senior season, Taylor Peacocke's jersey is featured at the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
Vikings Add Three Transfers to Program
Dani Iwami (Hawai'i Pacific), Taylor Enders (Utah State) and Anna Schwecke (Colorado-Colorado Springs) join program
2016-17 Women's Basketball Season in Review
WWU recorded 34th 20-win season in the 46-year history of the program
Women's Basketball Adds Three Players for 2017-18
Emma Duff, Kelsey Rogers and Bobbi Westendorf to join WWU women's hoops team
Summer Hoops Camps Set for July
Register for WWU Women's Basketball Camps in Carver Gym in July
Taylor Peacocke to Participate at Pro Combine
Peacocke also adds another All-American accolade with First Team All-America honor from Division II Bulletin
WWU is 14th in Division II All-Sports Standings
WWU's men's and women's basketball programs gather points by advancing to the NCAA Tournament
Hathaway Recognized as SHAPE America Major of the Year
Hathaway appeared in 120 games during her WWU career and was a three-time GNAC Academic selection
Taylor Peacocke Named WBCA First Team All-American
Peacocke becomes fourth player in program history to earn First Team All-America recognition from WBCA
Taylor Peacocke Named D2CCA All-American
Peacocke set WWU and GNAC single-season records with 745 points (23.3 points/game) during senior season
Taylor Peacocke Named All-West Region
Taylor Peacocke is the nation’s leading scorer at NCAA II level with 23.3 points per game
WWU Falls 80-68 to Cal Baptist at West Regional
Tia Briggs scores career-high 29 points, Taylor Peacocke scores 25 points in loss to Lancers
WWU Tops Cal State East Bay 74-48 at NCAA West Regional
Tia Briggs and Taylor Peacocke each score 18 points, Vikings will face Cal Baptist on Saturday in semifinal round
How To Follow Today's Basketball Games
WWU men play Chico State at 12 pm PT in San Diego, WWU women play Cal State East Bay at 1 pm PT in Anchorage