- Started 26 games and played in 28 contests overall, averaging 29.2 minutes per game (817 total minutes).
- Averaged 10.6 points, 2.6 assists, 3.4 rebounds, .9 steals per game.
- Shot .423 from the field, .329 from 3-point range and .796 for free throws.
- Scoring average ranked 2nd on team and free throw percentage led WWU as well as ranked 9th in the GNAC.
- Scored career-high 21 points at Seattle Pacific on 2/10/18, tied for the 3rd-most points in a game by a WWU player during the season.
- Named to Lynda Goodrich Classic All-Tournament Team.
- Scored in double digits 16 times during the season, including six consecutive games from November to mid December.
- Led team in scoring in six games during the season.
- Grabbed career-high 9 rebounds at Alaska Fairbanks on 1/27/18.
- Had 4 assists in a game 12 times during the year, including five consecutive games in late November and December.
- Totaled a career-best 4 steals in first game for Vikings at Fresno Pacific on 11/10/17.
- Utilized redshirt season.
HIGH SCHOOL: Attended Arlington High School...Played in all 24 games her senior season and led the team in scoring with 10.5 points/games (total of 252)...Helped her team average 59.1 points/game, almost 25% more than the national average...Named to 3A All-State team as honorable mention.
SINGLE-GAME HIGHS [all-time ranking]:
Points: 21, at Seattle Pacific -- 02/10/18
Rebounds: 9, at Alaska Fairbanks -- 01/27/18
Assists: 4, 12 times
Steals: 4, at Fresno Pacific -- 11/10/17
Blocks: 1, 5 times
FG made: 7, at Seattle Pacific -- 02/10/18
FG attempts: 16, vs UC San Diego -- 11/17/17
3FG made: 5, at Seattle Pacific -- 02/10/18
3FG attempts: 6, 4 times
FT made: 9, Saint Martin's -- 01/13/18
FT attempts: 10, Saint Martin's -- 01/13/18
Women's Basketball Reunion Set for August 3-5
Sign up to take part in the WWU Women's Basketball Reunion
WWU Women's Basketball Adds Bernsen and Lance to Coaching Staff
Former WWU players Kayla Bernsen (graduate assistant) and Lance (student assistant) join coaching staff
Vikings Ink Point Guard Mollie Olson out of Napavine
Olson averaged 17.8 points and 7.3 assists during her senior season to earn 2B All-State honors
Women's Basketball 2017-18 Season in Review
WWU tied for 7th in the GNAC, earned the program's 1,000th all-time win in 2017-18
Nooksack Valley star Katrina Gimmaka to Join WWU Women's Hoops
Gimmaka earned First Team 1A All-State honors and Northwest Conference MVP honors as a senior in 2017-18
Pair of Vikings Earn Great Northwest Athletic Conference Honors
Hannah Stipanovich named Second Team All-GNAC, Dani Iwami honored as GNAC Newcomer of the Year
WWU Falls 76-63 to MSU Billings in Season Finale
Vikings come up just shy of GNAC Championships berth as Yellowjackets pull away after halftime
Comeback Falls Just Short in 79-77 Loss at SFU
Anna Schwecke scores career-high 28 points on 13-for-17 shooting in the tough loss
WWU Travels to Simon Fraser, Hosts MSU Billings
Vikings enter final week of regular season vying for GNAC Championships berth
WWU Edged 78-76 by NNU in Overtime Thriller
Vikings force overtime with late 3-pointer, NNU pulls ahead in final minute of overtime
WWU and Bellingham Selected as Host for 2019 GNAC Basketball Championships
WECU Court at Carver Gym will host the 2019 GNAC Basketball Championships March 7-9, 2019
Vikings Take Down Central Washington 67-59
Hannah Stipanovich scores game-high 19 points, WWU win for fifth time over last six games
Trio of Vikings Named to GNAC All-Academic Team
Hannah Stipanovich, Amanda Lance and Lexie Bland honored by conference
Vikings to Host Central Washington and Northwest Nazarene
WWU faces CWU on Thursday, NNU on Saturday in GNAC matchups
Late Comeback Falls Short in Women's Hoops 80-62 Loss at SPU
Gracie Castaneda scores career-high 21 points as Vikings have four-game winning streak snapped