COLLEGE: Transferred after playing two years at MSU Denver (Metro State) ... played junior season at WWU and has one year of eligibility remaining with the Vikings.
- Played in all 32 games with 16 starts, averaging 13.2 minutes per game (421 total minutes).
- Averaged 5.6 points and 3.4 rebounds per game.
- Led the GNAC in free throw percentage (74-for-83, 89.2 percent) and ranked 12th with 2.0 offensive rebounds per game average.
- Scored in double digits six times during the season.
- Scored a season-high 21 points shooting 7-of-9 from the field and 7-of-7 at the free throw line at Alaska Fairbanks on 12/01/17.
- Career-high for free throws made and attempted came against UC San Diego on 11/19/16, going 13-for-14 at the free throw line.
- Played in 20 games, making 11 starts for Metro State.
- Earned second team All-Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference.
- Averaged 13.8 points, 6.7 rebounds, 0.8 assists, 23.9 minutes.
- Shot 44 percent from the field (142-for-321) and 71.0 percent at the free throw line (76-for-107).
- Scored in double figures 21 times, had three double-doubles.
- Had 28 points on 10-17 shooting, no assists, and seven rebounds in a 73-61 win against Colorado Mesa on Dec. 12.
- Played in 26 games as a backup forward/center as a true freshman.
- Averaged 5.3 points and 3.0 rebounds.
- Shot 47.8 percent from the floor and 60.4 percent at the free throw line.
- Total of 137 points, 78 rebounds, 10 blocked shots, six steals and four assists.
- Shot 54-for-113 from the floor and 29-for-48 at the line.
- Scored in double figures seven times.
- Named to the Holiday Inn Cherry Creek Classic all-tournament team after averaging 14.0 points in two exhibition games vs. Baker University and Southern Oregon.
- Scored 20 points on 8-of-11 shooting and had 12 rebounds in a win over Colorado Christian on Feb. 7.
- Averaged 14.0 points over the final six games of the season.
PERSONAL: Daughter of Steve and Terri Stipanovich ... father played in the NBA for the Indiana Pacers for five seasons after being the No. 2 overall pick in the 1983 NBA Draft out of the University of Missouri ... older sister Kelli played volleyball at University of Arkansas ... older sister Sadie plays basketball at St. Louis University ... has a younger sister Emma, an older sister Katie and a younger brother Luke ... majoring in economics with a minor in international business.
SINGLE-GAME HIGHS [all-time ranking]:
Points: 28, at Colorado Mesa -- 12/12/15
Rebounds: 11, vs. Cal State East Bay -- 11/21/15
Assists: 4, at CSU Pubelo -- 02/06/16
Steals: 3, 5 times
Blocks: 2, Adams State -- 01/16/15 ; Colorado Christian -- 02/07/15 ; at Regis -- 02/14/15
FG made: 11, vs. Cal State East Bay -- 11/21/15
FG attempts: 21, vs. Cal State East Bay -- 11/21/15
FT made: 13, UC San Diego -- 11/19/16
FT attempts: 14, UC San Diego -- 11/19/16
Pair of Vikings Earn Great Northwest Athletic Conference Honors
Hannah Stipanovich named Second Team All-GNAC, Dani Iwami honored as GNAC Newcomer of the Year
WWU Falls 76-63 to MSU Billings in Season Finale
Vikings come up just shy of GNAC Championships berth as Yellowjackets pull away after halftime
Comeback Falls Just Short in 79-77 Loss at SFU
Anna Schwecke scores career-high 28 points on 13-for-17 shooting in the tough loss
WWU Travels to Simon Fraser, Hosts MSU Billings
Vikings enter final week of regular season vying for GNAC Championships berth
WWU Edged 78-76 by NNU in Overtime Thriller
Vikings force overtime with late 3-pointer, NNU pulls ahead in final minute of overtime
WWU and Bellingham Selected as Host for 2019 GNAC Basketball Championships
WECU Court at Carver Gym will host the 2019 GNAC Basketball Championships March 7-9, 2019
Vikings Take Down Central Washington 67-59
Hannah Stipanovich scores game-high 19 points, WWU win for fifth time over last six games
Trio of Vikings Named to GNAC All-Academic Team
Hannah Stipanovich, Amanda Lance and Lexie Bland honored by conference
Vikings to Host Central Washington and Northwest Nazarene
WWU faces CWU on Thursday, NNU on Saturday in GNAC matchups
Late Comeback Falls Short in Women's Hoops 80-62 Loss at SPU
Gracie Castaneda scores career-high 21 points as Vikings have four-game winning streak snapped
Vikings Roll To 79-51 Win at Saint Martin's
WWU wins fourth consecutive game, Vikings shoot 50.0% (28-of-56) from the field
Women's Basketball On the Road to Face SMU and SPU
Vikings face the Saints Thursday night (7 pm) and the Falcons Saturday night (7 pm)
Viking Spotlight | Lexie Bland & Dani Iwami
Hear from WWU women's basketball sophomore guards Lexie Bland and Dani Iwami
WWU Tops Concordia 84-68 for Third Straight Win
Vikings outscore Cavaliers 25-7 in third quarter to pull away from two-point halftime lead
WWU Pulls Away from Western Oregon for 66-46 Victory
Vikings outscore Wolves 38-19 in third and fourth quarters in commanding victory