COLLEGE: Transferred after playing two years at MSU Denver (Metro State) ... played junior season at WWU and has one year of eligibility remaining with the Vikings.
- Played in all 32 games with 16 starts, averaging 13.2 minutes per game (421 total minutes).
- Averaged 5.6 points and 3.4 rebounds per game.
- Led the GNAC in free throw percentage (74-for-83, 89.2 percent) and ranked 12th with 2.0 offensive rebounds per game average.
- Scored in double digits six times during the season.
- Scored a season-high 21 points shooting 7-of-9 from the field and 7-of-7 at the free throw line at Alaska Fairbanks on 12/01/17.
- Career-high for free throws made and attempted came against UC San Diego on 11/19/16, going 13-for-14 at the free throw line.
- Played in 20 games, making 11 starts for Metro State.
- Earned second team All-Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference.
- Averaged 13.8 points, 6.7 rebounds, 0.8 assists, 23.9 minutes.
- Shot 44 percent from the field (142-for-321) and 71.0 percent at the free throw line (76-for-107).
- Scored in double figures 21 times, had three double-doubles.
- Had 28 points on 10-17 shooting, no assists, and seven rebounds in a 73-61 win against Colorado Mesa on Dec. 12.
- Played in 26 games as a backup forward/center as a true freshman.
- Averaged 5.3 points and 3.0 rebounds.
- Shot 47.8 percent from the floor and 60.4 percent at the free throw line.
- Total of 137 points, 78 rebounds, 10 blocked shots, six steals and four assists.
- Shot 54-for-113 from the floor and 29-for-48 at the line.
- Scored in double figures seven times.
- Named to the Holiday Inn Cherry Creek Classic all-tournament team after averaging 14.0 points in two exhibition games vs. Baker University and Southern Oregon.
- Scored 20 points on 8-of-11 shooting and had 12 rebounds in a win over Colorado Christian on Feb. 7.
- Averaged 14.0 points over the final six games of the season.
PERSONAL: Daughter of Steve and Terri Stipanovich ... father played in the NBA for the Indiana Pacers for five seasons after being the No. 2 overall pick in the 1983 NBA Draft out of the University of Missouri ... older sister Kelli played volleyball at University of Arkansas ... older sister Sadie plays basketball at St. Louis University ... has a younger sister Emma, an older sister Katie and a younger brother Luke ... majoring in economics with a minor in international business.
SINGLE-GAME HIGHS [all-time ranking]:
Points: 28, at Colorado Mesa -- 12/12/15
Rebounds: 11, vs. Cal State East Bay -- 11/21/15
Assists: 4, at CSU Pubelo -- 02/06/16
Steals: 3, 5 times
Blocks: 2, Adams State -- 01/16/15 ; Colorado Christian -- 02/07/15 ; at Regis -- 02/14/15
FG made: 11, vs. Cal State East Bay -- 11/21/15
FG attempts: 21, vs. Cal State East Bay -- 11/21/15
FT made: 13, UC San Diego -- 11/19/16
FT attempts: 14, UC San Diego -- 11/19/16
Vikings Ink Lynden Christian Star Avery Dykstra
Dykstra is a four-year starter at Lynden Christian in basketball and the 2017 Northwest Conference MVP
WWU to Host Viking Holiday Hoops Classic
Vikings will face Texas A&M International (Monday) and No. 3 West Texas A&M (Tuesday)
WWU Hosts Viking Holiday Hoops Classic Starting Monday
Special $5 general admission tickets and a visit by Santa and Mrs. Claus highlight tournament promotions
Vikings Fall at Montana State Billings, 75-62
Hannah Stipanovich and Gracie Castaneda lead WWU with 15 points apiece
WWU Tops Simon Fraser 74-60 to Open GNAC Play
All five starters finish in double figures scoring, WWU pulls away in fourth quarter
Women's Basketball Faces Simon Fraser, MSU Billings to Begin GNAC Schedule
The Vikings host SFU on Tuesday and travel to MSUB on Thursday to open GNAC play
WWU Takes Down Academy of Art 82-66 in Lynda Goodrich Classic Finale
Vikings outscore Urban Knights 25-7 during third quarter to pull away in victory
Vikings Edged 59-56 by Valdosta State in Lynda Goodrich Classic
WWU erases deficit to tie with just over a minute left, Blazers pull ahead in final minute
WWU Set to Host Lynda Goodrich Classic
The Vikings face Valdosta State on Friday and Academy of Art on Saturday
Pair of Thanksgiving Tournaments Hosted in Bellingham
WWU will host the Chuck Randall Classic and Lynda Goodrich Classic in Carver Gym
Vikings Fall 84-68 to Azusa Pacific at West Region Crossover Classic
Hannah Stipanovich scores 20 points, Anna Schwecke and Gracie Castaneda add 13 apiece
WWU Falls 56-49 Against UC San Diego at West Region Crossover Classic
Hannah Stipanovich scores 13 points, grabs career-high 14 rebounds for Vikings
WWU Returns to California for Second West Region Crossover Classic Tournament
WWU faces UC San Diego Friday (5:30 pm) and Azusa Pacific (7:30 pm) Saturday
Vikings Hold Off Humboldt State 54-50 in California
WWU withstands late rally, Hannah Stipanovich leads Vikings with 13 points
WWU Tops Fresno Pacific 86-72 in Season Opener
Senior forward Hannah Stipanovich scores 20 points to lead five Vikings in double figures