CAREER: Transferred to WWU with one year of eligibility...appeared in 103 career games (83 starts) during her career ... started every game of junior and senior seasons at Nova Southeastern (redshirt junior) and WWU (redshirt senior) for a streak of 65 consecutive starts between the two schools ... also started 16 of 17 games as sophomore at Indiana State before a season-ending injury... averaged 5.6 points, 5.4 rebounds, 3.1 assists, 1.4 steals and 25.9 minutes per game for career ... averaged 5.5 points, 5.4 rebounds, 3.5 assists, 1.5 steals and 27.3 minutes per game during WWU career.
2016-17 (Redshirt Senior):
- Started all 32 games, averaging 27.1 min/game (total of 873).
- Averaged 5.5 points, 5.4 rebounds (11th in GNAC), 3.5 assists (8th in GNAC) and 1.5 steals (14th in GNAC) per game, leading WWU in assists and steals categories.
- Shot .427 from the field, .286 from 3-point range and .611 from free throw line.
- Ranked 7th in GNAC with 1.3 assist to turnover ratio
- Scored season-high 15 points on 2/25/17 against Alaska Fairbanks.
- Tied a career high with 9 assists against Cal State East Bay at the NCAA West Regiona on 3/101/17.
- Totaled 5 or more assists in a game 12 times during the season.
- Totaled 6 or more rebounds in a game 14 times during the season.
- Named to GNAC All-Academic Team (Adult & Higher Education graduate program, 3.65)
- Spent season out of basketball.
- Named to the SSC All-Newcomer Team after averaging 8.5 points, 6.8 rebounds 4.0 assists and 1.6 steals, the latter three categories also second-highest on the team.
- Was the only Shark to start all 33 games.
- Her assist average was 4th-best in the conference, steals average was 7th and rebounding eighth, and her team-highest 37.9 percent mark from 3-point range slotted 5th, the latter mark is the 8th-best season percentage in women's history.
- Hit the game-winning layup with 0.7 seconds left to beat Barry (2/14/15).
- Was chosen as a member of the SSC All-Tournament Team, averaging 12.3 points in the team's three wins, including 17 in the opener against Saint Leo (3/5/15) on 7-of-9 shooting.
- Her career best in scoring was 19, including a 5-of-6 mark from long range, against Shaw (12/15/14).
- Also had nine rebounds in that win.
- Had four double-doubles, all against SSC competition (Eckerd, 1/3/15; Florida Tech, 1/24/15; Saint Leo (1/28/15; Lynn, 2/11/15).
- Nearly had a triple-double in the effort against Eckerd, with 10 points, 12 rebounds and nine assists, earning her SSC Player of the Week honors.
Sat out the season at Nova Southeastern to rehab following her transfer … In the summer prior to coming to Fort Lauderdale, spent a month in Africa as part of a clean water project … Was a nominee for the 2014 Allstate WBCA Good Works Team.
PREVIOUS SCHOOL: Attended Indiana State University for two seasons … Earned Player of the Game honors, and was named to the school's Honor Roll.
HIGH SCHOOL: Played four years at McCutcheon HS for coach Jeff Knoy … Was an Indiana All-Star following her senior season … Earned Team MVP, All-Conference, All-Area, and was Big School All-Area Player of the Year … Also played three years of soccer at McCutcheon.
PERSONAL: Born in Lafayette, Indiana … Being named to the Indiana All-Star Game has been her most memorable athletic achievement … Get Him to the Greek is her favorite movie, and How I Met Your Mother is her favorite TV show … Lists Alice Paul as her favorite historical figure … Enjoys watching movies … Daughter of Jeff and Juanita Valley, and has an older brother, Jacob.
Points: 19, Shaw -- 12/15/14
Rebounds: 12, at Eckerd College -- 01/03/15 ; at Drake -- 01/11/13 ; Eastern Illinois -- 11/09/12
Assists: 9, at Lynn -- 01/07/15 ; at Florida Tech -- 02/21/15 ; vs Cal State East Bay -- 03/10/17
Steals: 6, Notre Dame de Namur -- 11/25/16
Blocks: 3, at Florida Tech -- 02/21/15
FG made: 7, at Barry -- 01/17/15 ; vs. Saint Leo -- 03/05/15
FG attempts: 12, Rollins -- 02/18/15
3FG made: 5, Shaw -- 12/15/14
3FG attempts: 6, vs. Union (TN) -- 03/16/15 ; Shaw -- 12/15/14
FT made: 7, Alaska Fairbanks -- 02/25/17
FT attempts: 8, Alaska Fairbanks -- 02/25/17
- Tearing her ACL twice was tough, but she got a new perspective halfway around the world | The Bellingham Herald [11/17/16]
Viking Jam Set for Wednesday at 7 pm
The WWU basketball teams will be showcased at WECU Court in Carver Gym
Women's Hoops Opens Exhibition Play Sunday
Vikings host Trinity Western at 12:30 pm Sunday on WECU Court at Carver Gym
Women's Hoops Announces 2017-18 Schedule
WWU to play all home games in the newly-renovated Carver Gym on WECU Court
Peacocke Honored with Hall of Fame Jersey Display
After standout senior season, Taylor Peacocke's jersey is featured at the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
Vikings Add Three Transfers to Program
Dani Iwami (Hawai'i Pacific), Taylor Enders (Utah State) and Anna Schwecke (Colorado-Colorado Springs) join program
2016-17 Women's Basketball Season in Review
WWU recorded 34th 20-win season in the 46-year history of the program
Women's Basketball Adds Three Players for 2017-18
Emma Duff, Kelsey Rogers and Bobbi Westendorf to join WWU women's hoops team
Summer Hoops Camps Set for July
Register for WWU Women's Basketball Camps in Carver Gym in July
Taylor Peacocke to Participate at Pro Combine
Peacocke also adds another All-American accolade with First Team All-America honor from Division II Bulletin
WWU is 14th in Division II All-Sports Standings
WWU's men's and women's basketball programs gather points by advancing to the NCAA Tournament
Hathaway Recognized as SHAPE America Major of the Year
Hathaway appeared in 120 games during her WWU career and was a three-time GNAC Academic selection
Taylor Peacocke Named WBCA First Team All-American
Peacocke becomes fourth player in program history to earn First Team All-America recognition from WBCA
Taylor Peacocke Named D2CCA All-American
Peacocke set WWU and GNAC single-season records with 745 points (23.3 points/game) during senior season
Taylor Peacocke Named All-West Region
Taylor Peacocke is the nation’s leading scorer at NCAA II level with 23.3 points per game
WWU Falls 80-68 to Cal Baptist at West Regional
Tia Briggs scores career-high 29 points, Taylor Peacocke scores 25 points in loss to Lancers