WWU CAREER: Played in every game of WWU career, appearing in 120 career games (63 starts) ... started every game of junior and senior seasons (61 straight starts) ... became 27th player in program history to score 1,000 career points, reaching the milestone on 3/4/17 against Alaska Anchorage in the GNAC Championship game ... totaled 1,023 career points to rank 25th in WWU history ... scored in double digits in 50 games during career ... averaged 8.5 points, 3.5 rebounds, 1.65 assists and 24.0 minutes per game as a Viking during career ... two-time All-GNAC Honorable Mention selection.
- Started all 32 games, averaging 31.1 min/game (total of 994).
- Averaged 12.3 points (T-11th in GNAC), 4.3 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game.
- Shot .437 from the field (18th in GNAC), .365 from 3-point range and .888 (2nd in GNAC) from free throw line.
- Also averaged .7 blocks per game (10th in GNAC).
- Scored career-high 26 points twice, first against Humboldt State on 11/11/16 and then again against Angelo State on 12/17/16.
- Became 27th player in program history to score 1,000 career points, reaching the milestone on 3/4/17 in the GNAC Championships game against Alaska Anchorage.
- Named GNAC All-Conference Honorable Mention.
- Scored in double-digits in 21 of 32 games (4 games scoring 20+ points).
- Started all 29 games, averaging 32.4 min/game (total of 939), 7th-most in the GNAC.
- Averaged 11.5 points (19th in GNAC), 4 rebounds and 3.2 (9th in GNAC) assists per game.
- Shot .411 from the field, .329 from 3-point range and .714 for free throws.
- Season-high 23 points against Alaska (2/27/16).
- Named GNAC All-Conference Honorable Mention.
- Hit game-winning shot with 2.4 seconds remaining in 64-63 victory at Hawaii Pacific (11/27).
- Scored in double-digits in 15 of 29 games (3 games of 20+ points).
- Competed in all 30 games, averaging 18.5 min/game.
- Averaged 6.2 points and 3.3 rebounds.
- Scored double figures in nine games.
- Had career-high 19 points vs. Simon Fraser on 2/28/15, making 7-of-12 field goals and 5-of-5 free throws, and grabbed five rebounds.
- During one stretch, scored double-figure points in five of six games, shooting 54.5 percent (24-of-44) from field.
- Played in all 29 games, making two starts, as redshirt freshman in 2013-14.
- Averaged 3.9 points and 2.3 rebounds.
- Had season highs of 15 points vs. Fresno Pacific on 11/8/13 and Azusa Pacific on 11/22/13, along with career bests of 8 rebounds vs. UC San Diego on 11/23/13 and 6 assists vs. Texas Woman's on 12/20/13.
- Began season with three straight double-figure point games, scoring 40 points on 18-of-25 (72.0 percent) field-goal shooting.
- Redshirt season.
PERSONAL: Major is psychology ... Senior class secretary as prep ... Her father, Joe, played basketball at WWU.
Points: 26, vs Humboldt State -- 11/11/16 ; vs Angelo State -- 12/17/16
Rebounds: 8, vs UC San Diego -- 11/23/13 ; Northwest -- 11/29/14
Assists: 8, at Western Oregon -- 01/02/16
Steals: 4, at Saint Martin's -- 02/11/17
Blocks: 3, at Western Oregon -- 01/26/17 ; Azusa Pacific -- 11/18/16
FG made: 10, at Saint Martin's -- 02/11/17 ; vs Humboldt State -- 11/11/16 ; vs Angelo State -- 12/17/16
FG attempts: 18, vs MSU Billings -- 03/04/16
3FG made: 5, vs Hawaii Pacific -- 11/27/15
3FG attempts: 10, vs Hawaii Pacific -- 11/27/15
FT made: 8, Northwest Nazarene -- 02/04/17
FT attempts: 8, at Saint Martin's -- 01/18/14 ; Northwest Nazarene -- 02/04/17
Vikings Fall 84-68 to Azusa Pacific at West Region Crossover Classic
Hannah Stipanovich scores 20 points, Anna Schwecke and Gracie Castaneda each add 13 points
WWU Falls 56-49 Against UC San Diego at West Region Crossover Classic
Hannah Stipanovich scores 13 points, grabs career-high 14 rebounds for Vikings
WWU Returns to California for Second West Region Crossover Classic Tournament
WWU faces UC San Diego Friday (5:30 pm) and Azusa Pacific (7:30 pm) Saturday
Vikings Hold Off Humboldt State 54-50 in California
WWU withstands late rally, Hannah Stipanovich leads Vikings with 13 points
WWU Tops Fresno Pacific 86-72 in Season Opener
Senior forward Hannah Stipanovich scores 20 points to lead five Vikings in double figures
WWU to Open Season at West Region Crossover Classic
The Vikings face tournament host Fresno Pacific on Friday and Humboldt State on Saturday
Vikings Close Out Preseason With 86-57 Win Over Corban
Redshirt freshman Gracie Castaneda scores game-high 25 points
Vikings Picked 6th by GNAC Preseason Coaches Poll
WWU hosts Corban on Sunday for exhibition, officially opens season Nov. 10-11 in California
Bland and Stipanovich Named Preseason All-GNAC
Senior forward Hannah Stipanovich and sophomore guard Lexie Bland named Preseason All-GNAC
Vikings Open Preseason with 66-60 Exhibition Victory
WWU holds off Trinity Western to win exhibition opener 66-60
Viking Jam Set for Wednesday at 7 pm
The WWU basketball teams will be showcased at WECU Court in Carver Gym
Women's Hoops Opens Exhibition Play Sunday
Vikings host Trinity Western at 12:30 pm Sunday on WECU Court at Carver Gym
Women's Hoops Announces 2017-18 Schedule
WWU to play all home games in the newly-renovated Carver Gym on WECU Court
Peacocke Honored with Hall of Fame Jersey Display
After standout senior season, Taylor Peacocke's jersey is featured at the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
Vikings Add Three Transfers to Program
Dani Iwami (Hawai'i Pacific), Taylor Enders (Utah State) and Anna Schwecke (Colorado-Colorado Springs) join program