WWU CAREER: Played in every game of WWU career, appearing in 120 career games (63 starts) ... started every game of junior and senior seasons (61 straight starts) ... became 27th player in program history to score 1,000 career points, reaching the milestone on 3/4/17 against Alaska Anchorage in the GNAC Championship game ... totaled 1,023 career points to rank 25th in WWU history ... scored in double digits in 50 games during career ... averaged 8.5 points, 3.5 rebounds, 1.65 assists and 24.0 minutes per game as a Viking during career ... two-time All-GNAC Honorable Mention selection.
- Started all 32 games, averaging 31.1 min/game (total of 994).
- Averaged 12.3 points (T-11th in GNAC), 4.3 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game.
- Shot .437 from the field (18th in GNAC), .365 from 3-point range and .888 (2nd in GNAC) from free throw line.
- Also averaged .7 blocks per game (10th in GNAC).
- Scored career-high 26 points twice, first against Humboldt State on 11/11/16 and then again against Angelo State on 12/17/16.
- Became 27th player in program history to score 1,000 career points, reaching the milestone on 3/4/17 in the GNAC Championships game against Alaska Anchorage.
- Named GNAC All-Conference Honorable Mention.
- Scored in double-digits in 21 of 32 games (4 games scoring 20+ points).
- Started all 29 games, averaging 32.4 min/game (total of 939), 7th-most in the GNAC.
- Averaged 11.5 points (19th in GNAC), 4 rebounds and 3.2 (9th in GNAC) assists per game.
- Shot .411 from the field, .329 from 3-point range and .714 for free throws.
- Season-high 23 points against Alaska (2/27/16).
- Named GNAC All-Conference Honorable Mention.
- Hit game-winning shot with 2.4 seconds remaining in 64-63 victory at Hawaii Pacific (11/27).
- Scored in double-digits in 15 of 29 games (3 games of 20+ points).
- Competed in all 30 games, averaging 18.5 min/game.
- Averaged 6.2 points and 3.3 rebounds.
- Scored double figures in nine games.
- Had career-high 19 points vs. Simon Fraser on 2/28/15, making 7-of-12 field goals and 5-of-5 free throws, and grabbed five rebounds.
- During one stretch, scored double-figure points in five of six games, shooting 54.5 percent (24-of-44) from field.
- Played in all 29 games, making two starts, as redshirt freshman in 2013-14.
- Averaged 3.9 points and 2.3 rebounds.
- Had season highs of 15 points vs. Fresno Pacific on 11/8/13 and Azusa Pacific on 11/22/13, along with career bests of 8 rebounds vs. UC San Diego on 11/23/13 and 6 assists vs. Texas Woman's on 12/20/13.
- Began season with three straight double-figure point games, scoring 40 points on 18-of-25 (72.0 percent) field-goal shooting.
- Redshirt season.
PERSONAL: Major is psychology ... Senior class secretary as prep ... Her father, Joe, played basketball at WWU.
Points: 26, vs Humboldt State -- 11/11/16 ; vs Angelo State -- 12/17/16
Rebounds: 8, vs UC San Diego -- 11/23/13 ; Northwest -- 11/29/14
Assists: 8, at Western Oregon -- 01/02/16
Steals: 4, at Saint Martin's -- 02/11/17
Blocks: 3, at Western Oregon -- 01/26/17 ; Azusa Pacific -- 11/18/16
FG made: 10, at Saint Martin's -- 02/11/17 ; vs Humboldt State -- 11/11/16 ; vs Angelo State -- 12/17/16
FG attempts: 18, vs MSU Billings -- 03/04/16
3FG made: 5, vs Hawaii Pacific -- 11/27/15
3FG attempts: 10, vs Hawaii Pacific -- 11/27/15
FT made: 8, Northwest Nazarene -- 02/04/17
FT attempts: 8, at Saint Martin's -- 01/18/14 ; Northwest Nazarene -- 02/04/17
WWU Falls 82-62 at Northwest Nazarene
Vikings reduce early deficit during second quarter, Nighthawks pull away after halftime
Vikings Hit the Road to Face Northwest Nazarene and Central Washington
WWU faces NNU on Thursday (7 pm MT) and CWU on Saturday (7 pm PT)
WWU Tops Saint Martin's 69-58 for Historic Victory
Vikings earn win No. 1,000 all-time in program history with Saturday’s victory over Saints
WWU Rally Falls Short in 75-63 Loss to SPU
Vikings cut 21-point halftime deficit to five points but Falcons hold off WWU
Vikings Return Home to Host SPU and SMU
WWU faces SPU on Thursday at 7 pm, oppose Saint Martin's on Saturday at 7 pm.
Vikings Edged 54-50 at Western Oregon
WWU takes a late lead, Wolves score last six points of game to top WWU
Women's Basketball Falls at Concordia 70-61
Nikki Corbett scores 13 points in her season debut, Lexie Bland also finishes with 13 points
Vikings Travel to face Concordia and Western Oregon
WWU faces Concordia Thursday and Western Oregon Saturday, both games start at 5:15 pm
WWU Falls to No. 6 Alaska Anchorage 64-54
Kelsey Rogers scores 12 points for WWU, Seawolves hold off Vikings
Vikings Take Down Alaska Fairbanks 83-49
WWU shoots 50.8% from the field with balanced offense in commanding win
WWU Hosts Alaska Schools in Return to GNAC Play
Vikings face Alaska Fairbanks on Friday (7 pm) and Alaska Anchorage on Sunday (4 pm)
Anna Schwecke Named GNAC Player of the Week
Schwecke was named to the Viking Holiday Hoops Classic All-Tournament Team averaging 14 points and 10 rebounds per game
WWU Falls 78-62 to No. 3 West Texas A&M
Vikings stay within striking distance of West Texas A&M before Lady Buffs pull away late
Vikings Roll to 90-59 Win Over Texas A&M International
WWU uses strong start to build early lead, five Vikings score in double figures
Vikings Ink Lynden Christian Star Avery Dykstra
Dykstra is a four-year starter at Lynden Christian in basketball and the 2017 Northwest Conference MVP