WWU CAREER: Appeared in 103 career games (22 starts) during career ... averaged 3.1 points, 3.6 rebounds, 1.0 assists per game for career ... career field goal percentage of .531 and career free throw percentage of .794 ... totaled 50 or more offensive rebounds in a season during junior and senior seasons ... recorded five double-digit rebound games in career ... three-time GNAC All-Academic honoree.
- Started 13 games and appeared in 28, averaging 22.1 min/game (total of 619).
- Averaged 4.1 points, 5.7 rebounds (8th in GNAC), 1.4 steals per game (19th in GNAC) and 1.5 assists per game.
- Shot .480 from the field and .875 for free throws.
- Averaged 2.1 offensive rebounds per game (T-9th in GNAC).
- Totaled a career-high 13 rebounds and tied a career high with 4 steals against Saint Martin's on 1/12/17.
- Named to GNAC All-Academic Team (3.43, Kinesiology) for third time in career.
- Started 9 games and played in all 29.
- Averaged 18 min/game (total of 522).
- Averaged 3.8 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game.
- Shot .576 from the field and .722 for free throws.
- Scored a career-high 19 points at Simon Fraser on 2/6/16 on 9-of-14 shooting.
- Named to GNAC All-Academic Team (3.33, Kinesiology).
- Great Northwest Athletic Conference Academic All-Star.
- Competed in 22 games, averaging 2.4 points and 1.7 rebounds.
- Shot 59.5 percent (22-of-37) from field.
- Matched career high with nine points vs. Western Oregon on 1/15/15.
- Played in 24 games as a true freshman.
- Averaged 1.8 points and 2.0 rebounds.
- Shot 50.0 percent (18-of-36) from field and 80.0 percent (8-of-10) at free throw line.
- Had season high of nine points on 4-of-5 floor accuracy vs. Texas Woman’s on 12/20/13 and career-high 10 rebounds vs. Northwest on 11/30/13.
HIGH SCHOOL: Standout three-sport athlete at Sehome High School … Finished basketball career with 1,116 points and over 1,000 rebounds … First-team Class 2A all-State selection for second straight year as senior, averaging 13.1 points … Named Most Valuable Player at Washington State Girls Basketball Coaches Association All-State contest … Also Bellingham Herald All-Whatcom County Player of the Year and Northwest Conference MVP … Team co-captain … Scored career-high 29 points vs. Lynden in district elimination game … Also Seattle Times WIAA Player of the Week … First-team all-conference and all-county selection as junior, averaging 11.2 points and 10.0 rebounds on team that reached state tournament … Team MVP … First-team all-league as sophomore and team co-MVP as freshman and sophomore … First-team all-state, all-conference and all-county pick as senior in soccer … NWC Defensive Player of the Year … Posted 14 shutouts as goalkeeper on 22-1 team that placed second in state tournament … Honorable mention all-state and first-team all-league and all-county as junior, allowing just nine goals in helping Mariners to state quarterfinals … First-team all-state, all-county and all-league as sophomore on team that won state championship … First-team all-league and all-county choice for second straight year as shortstop in fastpitch as senior, hitting .453 … Batted .565 and had eight home runs as junior on team that reached state tournament … Second-team all-conference as sophomore and team defensive award winner as freshman, sophomore and junior, and team MVP as senior … Lettered four years in all three sports.
PERSONAL: Major is kinesiology … Her brother, John, is baseball pitcher at Hawaii Pacific University.
SINGLE-GAME HIGHS [all-time ranking]:
Points: 19, at Simon Fraser -- 02/16/16
Rebounds: 13, Saint Martin's -- 01/12/17
Assists: 6, at Alaska -- 02/27/16
Steals: 4, Saint Martin's -- 01/12/17 ; at Northwest Nazarene -- 02/06/16
Blocks: 2, 6 times
FG made: 9, at Simon Fraser -- 02/16/16
FG attempts: 14, at Simon Fraser -- 02/16/16
FT made: 4, at Simon Fraser -- 01/17/17 ; at Alaska -- 02/27/16 ; Pacific Lutheran -- 11/29/13
FT attempts: 4, at Simon Fraser -- 01/17/17 ; at Alaska -- 02/27/16 ; Pacific Lutheran -- 11/29/13
Peacocke Honored with Hall of Fame Jersey Display
After standout senior season, Taylor Peacocke's jersey is featured at the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
Vikings Add Three Transfers to Program
Dani Iwami (Hawai'i Pacific), Taylor Enders (Utah State) and Anna Schwecke (Colorado-Colorado Springs) join program
2016-17 Women's Basketball Season in Review
WWU recorded 34th 20-win season in the 46-year history of the program
Women's Basketball Adds Three Players for 2017-18
Emma Duff, Kelsey Rogers and Bobbi Westendorf to join WWU women's hoops team
Summer Hoops Camps Set for July
Register for WWU Women's Basketball Camps in Carver Gym in July
Taylor Peacocke to Participate at Pro Combine
Peacocke also adds another All-American accolade with First Team All-America honor from Division II Bulletin
WWU is 14th in Division II All-Sports Standings
WWU's men's and women's basketball programs gather points by advancing to the NCAA Tournament
Hathaway Recognized as SHAPE America Major of the Year
Hathaway appeared in 120 games during her WWU career and was a three-time GNAC Academic selection
Taylor Peacocke Named WBCA First Team All-American
Peacocke becomes fourth player in program history to earn First Team All-America recognition from WBCA
Taylor Peacocke Named D2CCA All-American
Peacocke set WWU and GNAC single-season records with 745 points (23.3 points/game) during senior season
Taylor Peacocke Named All-West Region
Taylor Peacocke is the nation’s leading scorer at NCAA II level with 23.3 points per game
WWU Falls 80-68 to Cal Baptist at West Regional
Tia Briggs scores career-high 29 points, Taylor Peacocke scores 25 points in loss to Lancers
WWU Tops Cal State East Bay 74-48 at NCAA West Regional
Tia Briggs and Taylor Peacocke each score 18 points, Vikings will face Cal Baptist on Saturday in semifinal round
How To Follow Today's Basketball Games
WWU men play Chico State at 12 pm PT in San Diego, WWU women play Cal State East Bay at 1 pm PT in Anchorage
WWU to Face Cal State East Bay at NCAA Regional
The No. 3-seed Vikings will play Friday at 1 pm PT/12 pm AKT against No. 6-seed Cal State East Bay