WWU CAREER: Appeared in 103 career games (22 starts) during career ... averaged 3.1 points, 3.6 rebounds, 1.0 assists per game for career ... career field goal percentage of .531 and career free throw percentage of .794 ... totaled 50 or more offensive rebounds in a season during junior and senior seasons ... recorded five double-digit rebound games in career ... three-time GNAC All-Academic honoree.
- Started 13 games and appeared in 28, averaging 22.1 min/game (total of 619).
- Averaged 4.1 points, 5.7 rebounds (8th in GNAC), 1.4 steals per game (19th in GNAC) and 1.5 assists per game.
- Shot .480 from the field and .875 for free throws.
- Averaged 2.1 offensive rebounds per game (T-9th in GNAC).
- Totaled a career-high 13 rebounds and tied a career high with 4 steals against Saint Martin's on 1/12/17.
- Named to GNAC All-Academic Team (3.43, Kinesiology) for third time in career.
- Started 9 games and played in all 29.
- Averaged 18 min/game (total of 522).
- Averaged 3.8 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game.
- Shot .576 from the field and .722 for free throws.
- Scored a career-high 19 points at Simon Fraser on 2/6/16 on 9-of-14 shooting.
- Named to GNAC All-Academic Team (3.33, Kinesiology).
- Great Northwest Athletic Conference Academic All-Star.
- Competed in 22 games, averaging 2.4 points and 1.7 rebounds.
- Shot 59.5 percent (22-of-37) from field.
- Matched career high with nine points vs. Western Oregon on 1/15/15.
- Played in 24 games as a true freshman.
- Averaged 1.8 points and 2.0 rebounds.
- Shot 50.0 percent (18-of-36) from field and 80.0 percent (8-of-10) at free throw line.
- Had season high of nine points on 4-of-5 floor accuracy vs. Texas Woman’s on 12/20/13 and career-high 10 rebounds vs. Northwest on 11/30/13.
HIGH SCHOOL: Standout three-sport athlete at Sehome High School … Finished basketball career with 1,116 points and over 1,000 rebounds … First-team Class 2A all-State selection for second straight year as senior, averaging 13.1 points … Named Most Valuable Player at Washington State Girls Basketball Coaches Association All-State contest … Also Bellingham Herald All-Whatcom County Player of the Year and Northwest Conference MVP … Team co-captain … Scored career-high 29 points vs. Lynden in district elimination game … Also Seattle Times WIAA Player of the Week … First-team all-conference and all-county selection as junior, averaging 11.2 points and 10.0 rebounds on team that reached state tournament … Team MVP … First-team all-league as sophomore and team co-MVP as freshman and sophomore … First-team all-state, all-conference and all-county pick as senior in soccer … NWC Defensive Player of the Year … Posted 14 shutouts as goalkeeper on 22-1 team that placed second in state tournament … Honorable mention all-state and first-team all-league and all-county as junior, allowing just nine goals in helping Mariners to state quarterfinals … First-team all-state, all-county and all-league as sophomore on team that won state championship … First-team all-league and all-county choice for second straight year as shortstop in fastpitch as senior, hitting .453 … Batted .565 and had eight home runs as junior on team that reached state tournament … Second-team all-conference as sophomore and team defensive award winner as freshman, sophomore and junior, and team MVP as senior … Lettered four years in all three sports.
PERSONAL: Major is kinesiology … Her brother, John, is baseball pitcher at Hawaii Pacific University.
SINGLE-GAME HIGHS [all-time ranking]:
Points: 19, at Simon Fraser -- 02/16/16
Rebounds: 13, Saint Martin's -- 01/12/17
Assists: 6, at Alaska -- 02/27/16
Steals: 4, Saint Martin's -- 01/12/17 ; at Northwest Nazarene -- 02/06/16
Blocks: 2, 6 times
FG made: 9, at Simon Fraser -- 02/16/16
FG attempts: 14, at Simon Fraser -- 02/16/16
FT made: 4, at Simon Fraser -- 01/17/17 ; at Alaska -- 02/27/16 ; Pacific Lutheran -- 11/29/13
FT attempts: 4, at Simon Fraser -- 01/17/17 ; at Alaska -- 02/27/16 ; Pacific Lutheran -- 11/29/13
Comeback Falls Just Short in 79-77 Loss at SFU
Anna Schwecke scores career-high 28 points on 13-for-17 shooting in the tough loss
WWU Travels to Simon Fraser, Hosts MSU Billings
Vikings enter final week of regular season vying for GNAC Championships berth
WWU Edged 78-76 by NNU in Overtime Thriller
Vikings force overtime with late 3-pointer, NNU pulls ahead in final minute of overtime
WWU and Bellingham Selected as Host for 2019 GNAC Basketball Championships
WECU Court at Carver Gym will host the 2019 GNAC Basketball Championships March 7-9, 2019
Vikings Take Down Central Washington 67-59
Hannah Stipanovich scores game-high 19 points, WWU win for fifth time over last six games
Trio of Vikings Named to GNAC All-Academic Team
Hannah Stipanovich, Amanda Lance and Lexie Bland honored by conference
Vikings to Host Central Washington and Northwest Nazarene
WWU faces CWU on Thursday, NNU on Saturday in GNAC matchups
Late Comeback Falls Short in Women's Hoops 80-62 Loss at SPU
Gracie Castaneda scores career-high 21 points as Vikings have four-game winning streak snapped
Vikings Roll To 79-51 Win at Saint Martin's
WWU wins fourth consecutive game, Vikings shoot 50.0% (28-of-56) from the field
Women's Basketball On the Road to Face SMU and SPU
Vikings face the Saints Thursday night (7 pm) and the Falcons Saturday night (7 pm)
Viking Spotlight | Lexie Bland & Dani Iwami
Hear from WWU women's basketball sophomore guards Lexie Bland and Dani Iwami
WWU Tops Concordia 84-68 for Third Straight Win
Vikings outscore Cavaliers 25-7 in third quarter to pull away from two-point halftime lead
WWU Pulls Away from Western Oregon for 66-46 Victory
Vikings outscore Wolves 38-19 in third and fourth quarters in commanding victory
WWU Returns Home to Host Western Oregon and Concordia
The Vikings face WOU on Thursday (7 pm) and Concordia on Saturday (7 pm)
Women's Hoops Picks Up 46-38 Road Victory Over Alaska
Vikings pull away late in low-scoring road game with Anna Schwecke scoring a game-high 10 points