WWU CAREER: Appeared in 103 career games (22 starts) during career ... averaged 3.1 points, 3.6 rebounds, 1.0 assists per game for career ... career field goal percentage of .531 and career free throw percentage of .794 ... totaled 50 or more offensive rebounds in a season during junior and senior seasons ... recorded five double-digit rebound games in career ... three-time GNAC All-Academic honoree.
- Started 13 games and appeared in 28, averaging 22.1 min/game (total of 619).
- Averaged 4.1 points, 5.7 rebounds (8th in GNAC), 1.4 steals per game (19th in GNAC) and 1.5 assists per game.
- Shot .480 from the field and .875 for free throws.
- Averaged 2.1 offensive rebounds per game (T-9th in GNAC).
- Totaled a career-high 13 rebounds and tied a career high with 4 steals against Saint Martin's on 1/12/17.
- Named to GNAC All-Academic Team (3.43, Kinesiology) for third time in career.
- Started 9 games and played in all 29.
- Averaged 18 min/game (total of 522).
- Averaged 3.8 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game.
- Shot .576 from the field and .722 for free throws.
- Scored a career-high 19 points at Simon Fraser on 2/6/16 on 9-of-14 shooting.
- Named to GNAC All-Academic Team (3.33, Kinesiology).
- Great Northwest Athletic Conference Academic All-Star.
- Competed in 22 games, averaging 2.4 points and 1.7 rebounds.
- Shot 59.5 percent (22-of-37) from field.
- Matched career high with nine points vs. Western Oregon on 1/15/15.
- Played in 24 games as a true freshman.
- Averaged 1.8 points and 2.0 rebounds.
- Shot 50.0 percent (18-of-36) from field and 80.0 percent (8-of-10) at free throw line.
- Had season high of nine points on 4-of-5 floor accuracy vs. Texas Woman’s on 12/20/13 and career-high 10 rebounds vs. Northwest on 11/30/13.
HIGH SCHOOL: Standout three-sport athlete at Sehome High School … Finished basketball career with 1,116 points and over 1,000 rebounds … First-team Class 2A all-State selection for second straight year as senior, averaging 13.1 points … Named Most Valuable Player at Washington State Girls Basketball Coaches Association All-State contest … Also Bellingham Herald All-Whatcom County Player of the Year and Northwest Conference MVP … Team co-captain … Scored career-high 29 points vs. Lynden in district elimination game … Also Seattle Times WIAA Player of the Week … First-team all-conference and all-county selection as junior, averaging 11.2 points and 10.0 rebounds on team that reached state tournament … Team MVP … First-team all-league as sophomore and team co-MVP as freshman and sophomore … First-team all-state, all-conference and all-county pick as senior in soccer … NWC Defensive Player of the Year … Posted 14 shutouts as goalkeeper on 22-1 team that placed second in state tournament … Honorable mention all-state and first-team all-league and all-county as junior, allowing just nine goals in helping Mariners to state quarterfinals … First-team all-state, all-county and all-league as sophomore on team that won state championship … First-team all-league and all-county choice for second straight year as shortstop in fastpitch as senior, hitting .453 … Batted .565 and had eight home runs as junior on team that reached state tournament … Second-team all-conference as sophomore and team defensive award winner as freshman, sophomore and junior, and team MVP as senior … Lettered four years in all three sports.
PERSONAL: Major is kinesiology … Her brother, John, is baseball pitcher at Hawaii Pacific University.
SINGLE-GAME HIGHS [all-time ranking]:
Points: 19, at Simon Fraser -- 02/16/16
Rebounds: 13, Saint Martin's -- 01/12/17
Assists: 6, at Alaska -- 02/27/16
Steals: 4, Saint Martin's -- 01/12/17 ; at Northwest Nazarene -- 02/06/16
Blocks: 2, 6 times
FG made: 9, at Simon Fraser -- 02/16/16
FG attempts: 14, at Simon Fraser -- 02/16/16
FT made: 4, at Simon Fraser -- 01/17/17 ; at Alaska -- 02/27/16 ; Pacific Lutheran -- 11/29/13
FT attempts: 4, at Simon Fraser -- 01/17/17 ; at Alaska -- 02/27/16 ; Pacific Lutheran -- 11/29/13
WWU Set to Host Lynda Goodrich Classic
The Vikings face Valdosta State on Friday and Academy of Art on Saturday
Pair of Thanksgiving Tournaments Hosted in Bellingham
WWU will host the Chuck Randall Classic and Lynda Goodrich Classic in Carver Gym
Vikings Fall 84-68 to Azusa Pacific at West Region Crossover Classic
Hannah Stipanovich scores 20 points, Anna Schwecke and Gracie Castaneda add 13 apiece
WWU Falls 56-49 Against UC San Diego at West Region Crossover Classic
Hannah Stipanovich scores 13 points, grabs career-high 14 rebounds for Vikings
WWU Returns to California for Second West Region Crossover Classic Tournament
WWU faces UC San Diego Friday (5:30 pm) and Azusa Pacific (7:30 pm) Saturday
Vikings Hold Off Humboldt State 54-50 in California
WWU withstands late rally, Hannah Stipanovich leads Vikings with 13 points
WWU Tops Fresno Pacific 86-72 in Season Opener
Senior forward Hannah Stipanovich scores 20 points to lead five Vikings in double figures
WWU to Open Season at West Region Crossover Classic
The Vikings face tournament host Fresno Pacific on Friday and Humboldt State on Saturday
Vikings Close Out Preseason With 86-57 Win Over Corban
Redshirt freshman Gracie Castaneda scores game-high 25 points
Vikings Picked 6th by GNAC Preseason Coaches Poll
WWU hosts Corban on Sunday for exhibition, officially opens season Nov. 10-11 in California
Bland and Stipanovich Named Preseason All-GNAC
Senior forward Hannah Stipanovich and sophomore guard Lexie Bland named Preseason All-GNAC
Vikings Open Preseason with 66-60 Exhibition Victory
WWU holds off Trinity Western to win exhibition opener 66-60
Viking Jam Set for Wednesday at 7 pm
The WWU basketball teams will be showcased at WECU Court in Carver Gym
Women's Hoops Opens Exhibition Play Sunday
Vikings host Trinity Western at 12:30 pm Sunday on WECU Court at Carver Gym
Women's Hoops Announces 2017-18 Schedule
WWU to play all home games in the newly-renovated Carver Gym on WECU Court