WWU CAREER: Appeared in 112 career games (65 starts) during career ... started every game of senior season and made 23 starts during junior season ... became 26th player in program history to total 1,000 career points, reaching the milestone on 2/16/17 at MSU Billlings ... finished career with 1,116 points to rank 20th in WWU history ... averaged 10.0 points, 4.7 rebounds, 1.3 assists, and 26.7 minutes per game for career ... career field goal percentage of .519 and career free throw percentage of .682 ... five career double-doubles ... All-GNAC First Team selection during senior season.
- Started all 32 games, averaging 31.6 min/game (total of 1012).
- Averaged 13.7 points (7th in GNAC), 6.3 rebounds (6th in GNAC) and 2.0 assists per game (19th in GNAC).
- Shot .532 (3rd in GNAC) from the floor and .708 for free throws (14th in GNAC).
- Scored career high of 29 points in final collegiate game against Cal Baptist in NCAA West Region semifinal on 3/11/17.
- Totaled five double-digit rebound games and four double-doubles, including a career-high 13 rebounds vs. Angelo State on 12/17/16.
- Scored in double-digits in 16 of her last 17 games during senior year, including last 11 games in a row.
- Became 26th player in program history to total 1,000 career points, reaching the milestone on 2/16/17 at MSU Billings.
- Named GNAC Player of the Week for the week of Dec. 12-20.
- First Team All-GNAC selection.
- Started 20 games and played in 23, averaging 30.7 min/game (total of 705).
- Averaged 9.7 points, 5 rebounds (ranked 17th in GNAC) and 1 assist per game.
- Shot .538 (ranked 2nd in GNAC) from the floor and .661 for free throws.
- Scored season high of 21 points against NNU on 1/2/16.
- Season high of 10 rebounds against UAA on 12/5/15 (had a double-double with 18 points).
- Competed in 28 games, making 4 starts.
- Averaged 6.3 points and 3.9 rebounds.
- Scored double-figure points in five games with high of 18 at Simon Fraser on 12/06/14.
- Grabbed career-high nine rebounds vs. Humboldt State on 11/14/14.
- Played in all 29 games, making 9 starts, as true freshman.
- Averaged 9.7 points on team-best 52.6 percent (113-of-215) field-goal shooting.
- Scored double figures in 16 games.
- Had career-high 19 points on 9-of-12 field-goal accuracy at Central Washington on 2/18/14.
- Named MVP of WWU Lynda Goodrich Classic with 30 points and 13 rebounds in two games.
HIGH SCHOOL: Second-team Associated Press Class 3A all-State pick as senior at Wilson High School ... Finished with 1,036 career points ... Helped Rams to 23-3 record, Narrows League title with 12-0 mark, and third-place at state tournament ... Tacoma News Tribune all-Area, Tacoma Weekly all-City, TNT Narrows League Fab Five, first-team league all-star and second-team state all-tournament ... Team captain ... Averaged 12.8 points and 8.5 rebounds and blocked 98 shots ... As junior, helped WHS to 20-4 record and regional playoffs ... League MVP, all-area and all-city ... Averaged 14.4 points, 7.7 rebounds and 2.2 steals ... All-city choice as sophomore ... Started and lettered four years ... Also lettered three times in volleyball, twice being named second-team all-league and all-city ... Helped Rams to district playoffs two straight years ... As senior finished with 121 kills and 29 blocks ... Washington Interscholastic Athletic Association and league scholar-athlete four straight years.
PERSONAL: Major is computer science ... Her father, Ed, played basketball at WWU, earned NAIA All-America honorable mention in 1989 and setting school records for blocked shots in game (9), season (109) and career (183).
SINGLE-GAME HIGHS [all-time ranking]:
Points: 29, vs California Baptist -- 03/11/17
Rebounds: 13, vs Angelo State -- 12/17/16
Assists: 5, Alaska Anchorage -- 02/23/17
Steals: 4, vs Central Washington -- 03/03/17 ; vs Midwestern State -- 12/18/15
Blocks: 3, MSU Billings -- 01/21/17 ; vs California Baptist -- 03/11/17
FG made: 12, vs California Baptist -- 03/11/17
FG attempts: 20, vs California Baptist -- 03/11/17
3FG attempts: 1, at Alaska -- 02/27/16
FT made: 11, Seattle Pacific -- 01/14/17
FT attempts: 13, Seattle Pacific -- 01/14/17
WWU Falls 82-62 at Northwest Nazarene
Vikings reduce early deficit during second quarter, Nighthawks pull away after halftime
Vikings Hit the Road to Face Northwest Nazarene and Central Washington
WWU faces NNU on Thursday (7 pm MT) and CWU on Saturday (7 pm PT)
WWU Tops Saint Martin's 69-58 for Historic Victory
Vikings earn win No. 1,000 all-time in program history with Saturday’s victory over Saints
WWU Rally Falls Short in 75-63 Loss to SPU
Vikings cut 21-point halftime deficit to five points but Falcons hold off WWU
Vikings Return Home to Host SPU and SMU
WWU faces SPU on Thursday at 7 pm, oppose Saint Martin's on Saturday at 7 pm.
Vikings Edged 54-50 at Western Oregon
WWU takes a late lead, Wolves score last six points of game to top WWU
Women's Basketball Falls at Concordia 70-61
Nikki Corbett scores 13 points in her season debut, Lexie Bland also finishes with 13 points
Vikings Travel to face Concordia and Western Oregon
WWU faces Concordia Thursday and Western Oregon Saturday, both games start at 5:15 pm
WWU Falls to No. 6 Alaska Anchorage 64-54
Kelsey Rogers scores 12 points for WWU, Seawolves hold off Vikings
Vikings Take Down Alaska Fairbanks 83-49
WWU shoots 50.8% from the field with balanced offense in commanding win
WWU Hosts Alaska Schools in Return to GNAC Play
Vikings face Alaska Fairbanks on Friday (7 pm) and Alaska Anchorage on Sunday (4 pm)
Anna Schwecke Named GNAC Player of the Week
Schwecke was named to the Viking Holiday Hoops Classic All-Tournament Team averaging 14 points and 10 rebounds per game
WWU Falls 78-62 to No. 3 West Texas A&M
Vikings stay within striking distance of West Texas A&M before Lady Buffs pull away late
Vikings Roll to 90-59 Win Over Texas A&M International
WWU uses strong start to build early lead, five Vikings score in double figures
Vikings Ink Lynden Christian Star Avery Dykstra
Dykstra is a four-year starter at Lynden Christian in basketball and the 2017 Northwest Conference MVP