WWU CAREER: Appeared in 112 career games (65 starts) during career ... started every game of senior season and made 23 starts during junior season ... became 26th player in program history to total 1,000 career points, reaching the milestone on 2/16/17 at MSU Billlings ... finished career with 1,116 points to rank 20th in WWU history ... averaged 10.0 points, 4.7 rebounds, 1.3 assists, and 26.7 minutes per game for career ... career field goal percentage of .519 and career free throw percentage of .682 ... five career double-doubles ... All-GNAC First Team selection during senior season.
- Started all 32 games, averaging 31.6 min/game (total of 1012).
- Averaged 13.7 points (7th in GNAC), 6.3 rebounds (6th in GNAC) and 2.0 assists per game (19th in GNAC).
- Shot .532 (3rd in GNAC) from the floor and .708 for free throws (14th in GNAC).
- Scored career high of 29 points in final collegiate game against Cal Baptist in NCAA West Region semifinal on 3/11/17.
- Totaled five double-digit rebound games and four double-doubles, including a career-high 13 rebounds vs. Angelo State on 12/17/16.
- Scored in double-digits in 16 of her last 17 games during senior year, including last 11 games in a row.
- Became 26th player in program history to total 1,000 career points, reaching the milestone on 2/16/17 at MSU Billings.
- Named GNAC Player of the Week for the week of Dec. 12-20.
- First Team All-GNAC selection.
- Started 20 games and played in 23, averaging 30.7 min/game (total of 705).
- Averaged 9.7 points, 5 rebounds (ranked 17th in GNAC) and 1 assist per game.
- Shot .538 (ranked 2nd in GNAC) from the floor and .661 for free throws.
- Scored season high of 21 points against NNU on 1/2/16.
- Season high of 10 rebounds against UAA on 12/5/15 (had a double-double with 18 points).
- Competed in 28 games, making 4 starts.
- Averaged 6.3 points and 3.9 rebounds.
- Scored double-figure points in five games with high of 18 at Simon Fraser on 12/06/14.
- Grabbed career-high nine rebounds vs. Humboldt State on 11/14/14.
- Played in all 29 games, making 9 starts, as true freshman.
- Averaged 9.7 points on team-best 52.6 percent (113-of-215) field-goal shooting.
- Scored double figures in 16 games.
- Had career-high 19 points on 9-of-12 field-goal accuracy at Central Washington on 2/18/14.
- Named MVP of WWU Lynda Goodrich Classic with 30 points and 13 rebounds in two games.
HIGH SCHOOL: Second-team Associated Press Class 3A all-State pick as senior at Wilson High School ... Finished with 1,036 career points ... Helped Rams to 23-3 record, Narrows League title with 12-0 mark, and third-place at state tournament ... Tacoma News Tribune all-Area, Tacoma Weekly all-City, TNT Narrows League Fab Five, first-team league all-star and second-team state all-tournament ... Team captain ... Averaged 12.8 points and 8.5 rebounds and blocked 98 shots ... As junior, helped WHS to 20-4 record and regional playoffs ... League MVP, all-area and all-city ... Averaged 14.4 points, 7.7 rebounds and 2.2 steals ... All-city choice as sophomore ... Started and lettered four years ... Also lettered three times in volleyball, twice being named second-team all-league and all-city ... Helped Rams to district playoffs two straight years ... As senior finished with 121 kills and 29 blocks ... Washington Interscholastic Athletic Association and league scholar-athlete four straight years.
PERSONAL: Major is computer science ... Her father, Ed, played basketball at WWU, earned NAIA All-America honorable mention in 1989 and setting school records for blocked shots in game (9), season (109) and career (183).
SINGLE-GAME HIGHS [all-time ranking]:
Points: 29, vs California Baptist -- 03/11/17
Rebounds: 13, vs Angelo State -- 12/17/16
Assists: 5, Alaska Anchorage -- 02/23/17
Steals: 4, vs Central Washington -- 03/03/17 ; vs Midwestern State -- 12/18/15
Blocks: 3, MSU Billings -- 01/21/17 ; vs California Baptist -- 03/11/17
FG made: 12, vs California Baptist -- 03/11/17
FG attempts: 20, vs California Baptist -- 03/11/17
3FG attempts: 1, at Alaska -- 02/27/16
FT made: 11, Seattle Pacific -- 01/14/17
FT attempts: 13, Seattle Pacific -- 01/14/17
Women's Hoops Announces 2017-18 Schedule
WWU to play all home games in the newly-renovated Carver Gym on WECU Court
Peacocke Honored with Hall of Fame Jersey Display
After standout senior season, Taylor Peacocke's jersey is featured at the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
Vikings Add Three Transfers to Program
Dani Iwami (Hawai'i Pacific), Taylor Enders (Utah State) and Anna Schwecke (Colorado-Colorado Springs) join program
2016-17 Women's Basketball Season in Review
WWU recorded 34th 20-win season in the 46-year history of the program
Women's Basketball Adds Three Players for 2017-18
Emma Duff, Kelsey Rogers and Bobbi Westendorf to join WWU women's hoops team
Summer Hoops Camps Set for July
Register for WWU Women's Basketball Camps in Carver Gym in July
Taylor Peacocke to Participate at Pro Combine
Peacocke also adds another All-American accolade with First Team All-America honor from Division II Bulletin
WWU is 14th in Division II All-Sports Standings
WWU's men's and women's basketball programs gather points by advancing to the NCAA Tournament
Hathaway Recognized as SHAPE America Major of the Year
Hathaway appeared in 120 games during her WWU career and was a three-time GNAC Academic selection
Taylor Peacocke Named WBCA First Team All-American
Peacocke becomes fourth player in program history to earn First Team All-America recognition from WBCA
Taylor Peacocke Named D2CCA All-American
Peacocke set WWU and GNAC single-season records with 745 points (23.3 points/game) during senior season
Taylor Peacocke Named All-West Region
Taylor Peacocke is the nation’s leading scorer at NCAA II level with 23.3 points per game
WWU Falls 80-68 to Cal Baptist at West Regional
Tia Briggs scores career-high 29 points, Taylor Peacocke scores 25 points in loss to Lancers
WWU Tops Cal State East Bay 74-48 at NCAA West Regional
Tia Briggs and Taylor Peacocke each score 18 points, Vikings will face Cal Baptist on Saturday in semifinal round
How To Follow Today's Basketball Games
WWU men play Chico State at 12 pm PT in San Diego, WWU women play Cal State East Bay at 1 pm PT in Anchorage