WWU CAREER: Appeared in 112 career games (65 starts) during career ... started every game of senior season and made 23 starts during junior season ... became 26th player in program history to total 1,000 career points, reaching the milestone on 2/16/17 at MSU Billlings ... finished career with 1,116 points to rank 20th in WWU history ... averaged 10.0 points, 4.7 rebounds, 1.3 assists, and 26.7 minutes per game for career ... career field goal percentage of .519 and career free throw percentage of .682 ... five career double-doubles ... All-GNAC First Team selection during senior season.
- Started all 32 games, averaging 31.6 min/game (total of 1012).
- Averaged 13.7 points (7th in GNAC), 6.3 rebounds (6th in GNAC) and 2.0 assists per game (19th in GNAC).
- Shot .532 (3rd in GNAC) from the floor and .708 for free throws (14th in GNAC).
- Scored career high of 29 points in final collegiate game against Cal Baptist in NCAA West Region semifinal on 3/11/17.
- Totaled five double-digit rebound games and four double-doubles, including a career-high 13 rebounds vs. Angelo State on 12/17/16.
- Scored in double-digits in 16 of her last 17 games during senior year, including last 11 games in a row.
- Became 26th player in program history to total 1,000 career points, reaching the milestone on 2/16/17 at MSU Billings.
- Named GNAC Player of the Week for the week of Dec. 12-20.
- First Team All-GNAC selection.
- Started 20 games and played in 23, averaging 30.7 min/game (total of 705).
- Averaged 9.7 points, 5 rebounds (ranked 17th in GNAC) and 1 assist per game.
- Shot .538 (ranked 2nd in GNAC) from the floor and .661 for free throws.
- Scored season high of 21 points against NNU on 1/2/16.
- Season high of 10 rebounds against UAA on 12/5/15 (had a double-double with 18 points).
- Competed in 28 games, making 4 starts.
- Averaged 6.3 points and 3.9 rebounds.
- Scored double-figure points in five games with high of 18 at Simon Fraser on 12/06/14.
- Grabbed career-high nine rebounds vs. Humboldt State on 11/14/14.
- Played in all 29 games, making 9 starts, as true freshman.
- Averaged 9.7 points on team-best 52.6 percent (113-of-215) field-goal shooting.
- Scored double figures in 16 games.
- Had career-high 19 points on 9-of-12 field-goal accuracy at Central Washington on 2/18/14.
- Named MVP of WWU Lynda Goodrich Classic with 30 points and 13 rebounds in two games.
HIGH SCHOOL: Second-team Associated Press Class 3A all-State pick as senior at Wilson High School ... Finished with 1,036 career points ... Helped Rams to 23-3 record, Narrows League title with 12-0 mark, and third-place at state tournament ... Tacoma News Tribune all-Area, Tacoma Weekly all-City, TNT Narrows League Fab Five, first-team league all-star and second-team state all-tournament ... Team captain ... Averaged 12.8 points and 8.5 rebounds and blocked 98 shots ... As junior, helped WHS to 20-4 record and regional playoffs ... League MVP, all-area and all-city ... Averaged 14.4 points, 7.7 rebounds and 2.2 steals ... All-city choice as sophomore ... Started and lettered four years ... Also lettered three times in volleyball, twice being named second-team all-league and all-city ... Helped Rams to district playoffs two straight years ... As senior finished with 121 kills and 29 blocks ... Washington Interscholastic Athletic Association and league scholar-athlete four straight years.
PERSONAL: Major is computer science ... Her father, Ed, played basketball at WWU, earned NAIA All-America honorable mention in 1989 and setting school records for blocked shots in game (9), season (109) and career (183).
SINGLE-GAME HIGHS [all-time ranking]:
Points: 29, vs California Baptist -- 03/11/17
Rebounds: 13, vs Angelo State -- 12/17/16
Assists: 5, Alaska Anchorage -- 02/23/17
Steals: 4, vs Central Washington -- 03/03/17 ; vs Midwestern State -- 12/18/15
Blocks: 3, MSU Billings -- 01/21/17 ; vs California Baptist -- 03/11/17
FG made: 12, vs California Baptist -- 03/11/17
FG attempts: 20, vs California Baptist -- 03/11/17
3FG attempts: 1, at Alaska -- 02/27/16
FT made: 11, Seattle Pacific -- 01/14/17
FT attempts: 13, Seattle Pacific -- 01/14/17
Vikings Ink Point Guard Mollie Olson out of Napavine
Olson averaged 17.8 points and 7.3 assists during her senior season to earn 2B All-State honors
Women's Basketball 2017-18 Season in Review
WWU tied for 7th in the GNAC, earned the program's 1,000th all-time win in 2017-18
Nooksack Valley star Katrina Gimmaka to Join WWU Women's Hoops
Gimmaka earned First Team 1A All-State honors and Northwest Conference MVP honors as a senior in 2017-18
Pair of Vikings Earn Great Northwest Athletic Conference Honors
Hannah Stipanovich named Second Team All-GNAC, Dani Iwami honored as GNAC Newcomer of the Year
WWU Falls 76-63 to MSU Billings in Season Finale
Vikings come up just shy of GNAC Championships berth as Yellowjackets pull away after halftime
Comeback Falls Just Short in 79-77 Loss at SFU
Anna Schwecke scores career-high 28 points on 13-for-17 shooting in the tough loss
WWU Travels to Simon Fraser, Hosts MSU Billings
Vikings enter final week of regular season vying for GNAC Championships berth
WWU Edged 78-76 by NNU in Overtime Thriller
Vikings force overtime with late 3-pointer, NNU pulls ahead in final minute of overtime
WWU and Bellingham Selected as Host for 2019 GNAC Basketball Championships
WECU Court at Carver Gym will host the 2019 GNAC Basketball Championships March 7-9, 2019
Vikings Take Down Central Washington 67-59
Hannah Stipanovich scores game-high 19 points, WWU win for fifth time over last six games
Trio of Vikings Named to GNAC All-Academic Team
Hannah Stipanovich, Amanda Lance and Lexie Bland honored by conference
Vikings to Host Central Washington and Northwest Nazarene
WWU faces CWU on Thursday, NNU on Saturday in GNAC matchups
Late Comeback Falls Short in Women's Hoops 80-62 Loss at SPU
Gracie Castaneda scores career-high 21 points as Vikings have four-game winning streak snapped
Vikings Roll To 79-51 Win at Saint Martin's
WWU wins fourth consecutive game, Vikings shoot 50.0% (28-of-56) from the field
Women's Basketball On the Road to Face SMU and SPU
Vikings face the Saints Thursday night (7 pm) and the Falcons Saturday night (7 pm)