WWU CAREER: Was a four-year player for the Vikings appearing in 91 career games to tie the all-time WWU record ... played in 91 of 93 career games ... helped lead WWU to three Final Four apperances and the 2016 NCAA Division II National Championship during her career ... WWU was 81-5-7 in her four years in Bellingham (.909 winning pct.) ... was named the Offensive MVP of the 2016 NCAA II Soccer Championships scoring a pair of goals in the national championship 3-2 victory over Grand Valley State ... 2015 GNAC Tournament Most Valuable Player ... scored 17 career goals, including 16 in her junior and senior seasons ... honorable mention All-American during senior season.
- Appeared in 24 of 25 games, starting 24 games at midfield.
- First Team All-GNAC selection.
- D2CAA All-West Region and honorable mention All-American.
- NSCAA DII All-West Region First Team.
- GNAC Offensive Player of the Week (Sept. 26-Oct. 2).
- NCAA II Championships Offensive MVP, scoring 2 goals in title game vs. Grand Valley State.
- Second on the team and T3rd in the GNAC with 9 goals.
- T2nd in the GNAC with 7 assists and 3rd with 25 points.
- Led the conference with 87 shots (3.62 per game).
- Scored 7 goals over 9-game stretch Sept. 22-Oct. 20.
- Had pair of 2-goal games: 9/29 vs. Saint Martin's & 12/3 vs. Grand Valley.
- Played in all 24 games and totaled 1,596 minutes.
- Scored 7 goals and had 3 assists.
- Named GNAC Tournament MVP, scoring game-winning goal in Championships final vs. SPU.
- All-GNAC honorable mention.
- Recorded pair of 2-goal games: 10/17 vs. SPU & 11/5 vs. MSUB (GNAC Championships)
- Scored game-winning goal in 1-0 victory over Azusa Pacific in West Region Championship game.
- Competed in 20 of 21 games, making 15 starts.
- Scored two late-season goals: 11/1 at Simon Fraser & 11/6 vs. Central Washington (GNAC).
- Played in all 23 games during rookie campaign, making 9 starts.
- Helped lead WWU to first Final Four appearance in program history.
- Selected to NCAA II Championships All-Tournament team.
- Credited with game-winning goal in 3-0 win at Northwest Nazarene (9/19).
- Played 55 minutes in national semifinal 2-1 OT loss to West Florida (12/5).
Gabriela Pelogi Honored as GNAC Offensive Player of the Week
Junior forward totaled 2 goals and an assist during a pair of wins for the Vikings last week
Vikings Handle Saint Martin's 6-1 To Remain Perfect
Women's soccer improves to 7-0 on the season and extend winning streak to 31 straight
Winning Streak Reaches 30 in 4-0 Victory over SFU
Top-ranked women's soccer team defeats Simon Fraser 4-0
Top-Ranked Vikings Look To Stay Perfect
WWU Women's soccer takes 29-game winning streak to the pitch this week
Karli White Named GNAC Offensive Player of the Week
White turned in 2-goal, 2-assist performance in WWU’s 7-0 victory over Western Oregon
Vikings Open GNAC Play with 7-0 Win over Western Oregon
Grace Eversaul, Karli White and Liv Larson each score two goals in lopsided victory
Soccer Continues Winning Ways With 1-0 Road Shutout
Gabriela Pelogi scores eventual game-winning goal early in first half.
Join WWU for a Saturday Soccer Doubleheader
Admission features a two-for-one ticket special with t-shirt and poster giveaways
No. 1 Vikings Look to Continue Winning Ways
WWU closes out non-conference schedule Wednesday at Colorado State-Pueblo; host Western Oregon Saturday in GNAC opener
Ashley Homer Honored as GNAC Defensive Player of the Week
Homer recorded shutout at MSU Denver on Sunday as top-ranked Vikings claimed 1-0 win
No. 1 Vikings Remain Undefeated with 1-0 Win
Vikings defeat MSU Denver 1-0 on late first-half goal by Sophie Butterfield
Women's Soccer Game Cancelled Due to Air Quality
Wednesday’s scheduled game has been cancelled due to air quality concerns
Top-Ranked Vikings Continue Road Start to Season
WWU takes 26-game winning streak back to the road
Pelogi and Laurila Sweep GNAC Weekly Soccer Awards
Gabriela Pelogi (offense) and Annaliese Laurila (defense) named GNAC Players of the Week
No. 1 Vikings Cruise Past Holy Names in 7-1 Victory
Gabriela Pelogi records hat trick to lead WWU to win in northern California