WWU CAREER: Was a four-year player for the Vikings appearing in 91 career games to tie the all-time WWU record ... played in 91 of 93 career games ... helped lead WWU to three Final Four apperances and the 2016 NCAA Division II National Championship during her career ... WWU was 81-5-7 in her four years in Bellingham (.909 winning pct.) ... was named the Offensive MVP of the 2016 NCAA II Soccer Championships scoring a pair of goals in the national championship 3-2 victory over Grand Valley State ... 2015 GNAC Tournament Most Valuable Player ... scored 17 career goals, including 16 in her junior and senior seasons ... honorable mention All-American during senior season.
- Appeared in 24 of 25 games, starting 24 games at midfield.
- First Team All-GNAC selection.
- D2CAA All-West Region and honorable mention All-American.
- NSCAA DII All-West Region First Team.
- GNAC Offensive Player of the Week (Sept. 26-Oct. 2).
- NCAA II Championships Offensive MVP, scoring 2 goals in title game vs. Grand Valley State.
- Second on the team and T3rd in the GNAC with 9 goals.
- T2nd in the GNAC with 7 assists and 3rd with 25 points.
- Led the conference with 87 shots (3.62 per game).
- Scored 7 goals over 9-game stretch Sept. 22-Oct. 20.
- Had pair of 2-goal games: 9/29 vs. Saint Martin's & 12/3 vs. Grand Valley.
- Played in all 24 games and totaled 1,596 minutes.
- Scored 7 goals and had 3 assists.
- Named GNAC Tournament MVP, scoring game-winning goal in Championships final vs. SPU.
- All-GNAC honorable mention.
- Recorded pair of 2-goal games: 10/17 vs. SPU & 11/5 vs. MSUB (GNAC Championships)
- Scored game-winning goal in 1-0 victory over Azusa Pacific in West Region Championship game.
- Competed in 20 of 21 games, making 15 starts.
- Scored two late-season goals: 11/1 at Simon Fraser & 11/6 vs. Central Washington (GNAC).
- Played in all 23 games during rookie campaign, making 9 starts.
- Helped lead WWU to first Final Four appearance in program history.
- Selected to NCAA II Championships All-Tournament team.
- Credited with game-winning goal in 3-0 win at Northwest Nazarene (9/19).
- Played 55 minutes in national semifinal 2-1 OT loss to West Florida (12/5).
Women's Soccer Announces Pair of Roster Additions for 2018
Forward Dayana Diaz out of Granite Falls and goalkeeper Claire Henninger out of Sequim to join WWU in the fall
Women's Soccer 2017 Season in Review
Vikings finish season 18-2-0 and played in the NCAA II West Regional Final for the 5th time in the last 6 seasons
Mia Powers Joins WWU Women's Soccer Program
Powers is an attacking midfielder that joins the program after redshirting at Minnesota last season
WWU Women's Soccer Signs Oak Harbor Standout Etherington
Etherington is a midfielder out of Oak Harbor High School who was a four-year All-WESCO selection
Webster and Shugarts Named Scholar All-Americans
WWU seniors Emily Webster and Sierra Shugarts add Scholar All-America awards to impressive career resumes
Trio of Vikings Named D2CCA All-Americans
Emily Webster, Sierra Shugarts and Gabriela Pelogi each honored by D2CCA
Gabriela Pelogi Named Third Team All-American
Pelogi becomes the 10th player in WWU history to earn All-America honors from the national soccer coaches association
Four Vikings Named United Soccer Coaches All-West Region
Emily Webster, Karli White and Gabriela Pelogi earn first-team honors, Sierra Shugarts a second-team selection
WWU Women's Soccer Named United Soccer Coaches Regional Staff of the Year
WWU coaching staff recognized by United Soccer Coaches as West Region Staff of the Year
Five Vikings Earn D2CCA All-West Region Honors
Vikings place four players on First Team, one player on Second Team
Vikings Edged 2-0 by UCSD in West Regional Final
WWU finishes season 18-2-0 while making sixth consecutive NCAA Championships appearance
Vikings Ready to Defend West Regional Title
WWU women's soccer takes on UC San Diego Friday night in La Jolla, Calif.
Women's Soccer Heads to San Diego for West Regional Championship
Vikings will travel to La Jolla, Calif., for Friday night showdown (7 pm) with regional rival UCSD
Defending National Champions Advance to NCAA West Regional Final
Defending national champion Vikings beat Sonoma State 2-0 in second round of NCAA II Championships
No. 2-Seed Vikings Open West Regional Play Saturday vs. Sonoma State
The Vikings open NCAA II Championships play facing No. 3-seed Sonoma State at 1 pm at Harrington Field