WWU Career: Completed her career appearing in 85 career games with 77 starts from 2013-16 ... helped lead WWU to four consecutive NCAA Championship appearances and played in three Final Fours ... key member of 2016 NCAA Division II National Championship team that went 25-0-1 ... Vikings compiled a 81-5-7 (.909) record during her career ... three-time All-GNAC selection and three-time All-GNAC Academic All-Star ... 2016 Third Team Academic All-American ... in WWU record book ended career tied for 10th in assists (17), 14th in points (59) and tied for 15th in goals (21).
- Named Second Team All-GNAC on the national championship team.
- Named GNAC Academic All-Star for third time in career.
- Appeared in 24 of 25 mathces, makind 23 starts (1,444 minutes played).
- Scored 8 goals with 5 assists, tying for 4th in the GNAC with 21 points ... 5th in the GNAC with 8 goals 3rd on team).
- Scored four game-winning goals, tied for 3rd in the GNAC.
- Scored a goal in three conseuctive games: (9/17 vs. WOU, 9/22 vs. Bridgeport, 9/24 at Simon Fraser).
- Scored lone goal in 1-0 victories at Simon Fraser (9/24) and Concordia (10/15).
- NSCAA Scholar All-American (2nd Team).
- CoSIDA Academic All-American (3rd Team).
- Appeared in 17 games with 6 goals (2 game winners) and 1 assist.
- Scored 6 goals with 1 assist for 13 points.
- Recorded hat trick with 3 goals in 5-0 victory at Simon Fraser (9/26).
- Missed final month of the regular season with a broken arm, but came back to play in the NCAA Tournament.
- Played in second NCAA II Final Four with WWU finishing season 21-2-1.
- Voted to GNAC All-Conference team (honorable mention).
- GNAC Offensive Player of the Week (Sept 21-27).
- Named to GNAC All-Academic team.
- Second Team All-GNAC and GNAC Academic selection.
- Competed in all 21 games, making 20 starts.
- Scored 5 goals, one a game winner in 2-1 win over Central Washington (11/6/14).
- Recorded 4 assists for 14 total points.
- Played in all 23 games, making 20 starts as a freshman.
- Scored a pair of goals, one a game winner, and 7 had assists for 11 points.
- Scored game-winning goal in 2-1 victory vs. Seattle Pacific (1/3/13).
PERSONAL: Majored in French with a minor in Anthropology ... student in the Honors Program at WWU ... three-time GNAC All-Academic selction (2014-16) ... Four-time academic all-league honoree as prep.
Karli White Named GNAC Offensive Player of the Week
White turned in 2-goal, 2-assist performance in WWU’s 7-0 victory over Western Oregon
Vikings Open GNAC Play with 7-0 Win over Western Oregon
Grace Eversaul, Karli White and Liv Larson each score two goals in lopsided victory
Soccer Continues Winning Ways With 1-0 Road Shutout
Gabriela Pelogi scores eventual game-winning goal early in first half.
Join WWU for a Saturday Soccer Doubleheader
Admission features a two-for-one ticket special with t-shirt and poster giveaways
No. 1 Vikings Look to Continue Winning Ways
WWU closes out non-conference schedule Wednesday at Colorado State-Pueblo; host Western Oregon Saturday in GNAC opener
Ashley Homer Honored as GNAC Defensive Player of the Week
Homer recorded shutout at MSU Denver on Sunday as top-ranked Vikings claimed 1-0 win
No. 1 Vikings Remain Undefeated with 1-0 Win
Vikings defeat MSU Denver 1-0 on late first-half goal by Sophie Butterfield
Women's Soccer Game Cancelled Due to Air Quality
Wednesday’s scheduled game has been cancelled due to air quality concerns
Top-Ranked Vikings Continue Road Start to Season
WWU takes 26-game winning streak back to the road
Pelogi and Laurila Sweep GNAC Weekly Soccer Awards
Gabriela Pelogi (offense) and Annaliese Laurila (defense) named GNAC Players of the Week
No. 1 Vikings Cruise Past Holy Names in 7-1 Victory
Gabriela Pelogi records hat trick to lead WWU to win in northern California
Top-Ranked Vikings Open Season With 3-1 Victory
Defending national champions strike early in season-opening victory
Top-Ranked Vikings Open 2017 Season in California
WWU travels to play Notre Dame de Namur (Thursday) and Holy Names (Saturday) to open season
Vikings Fall 3-1 in Preseason Finale at Trinity Western
Mariah Roggow scores her second goal of the preseason for Vikings lone goal
Vikings Play Extra Time in Scrimmage at UBC
WWU and UBC played the equivalent of three 40-minute periods in Vancouver