- Appeared in all 25 games with 24 starts, playing a total of 1464 minutes during the season.
- NCAA Division II Championships All-Tournament Team selection.
- Named to NSCAA All-West Region First Team.
- Named to D2CAA All-West Region Second Team.
- First Team All-GNAC selection.
- GNAC Championships Tournament Most Valuable Player, scoring 3 goals in 2 games.
- GNAC Offensive Player of the Week for the week of Sept. 19-25.
- HERO Sports All-Tournament Team honoree.
- Led team in total points (29) and goals (11) while ranking in a tie for 2nd with 7 assists.
- Among GNAC leaders, ranked 1st in points (29), 2nd in shots (79) and goals (11), T2nd in assists (7), 3rd in goals per game (.44) and points per game (1.16), T3rd game-winning goals (4), 4th in shots per game (3.16) and 5th in assists per game (.28).
- Total points (29) ranked 38th nationally among NCAA II leaders while total goals (11) ranked 55th and total assists (7) ranked T61st.
- Totaled 6 goals and 1 assist in posteasason (GNAC Championships and NCAA Tournament).
- Had at least 1 goal or 1 assist in 14 of 25 games during the season.
- Twice netted a golden goal for the Vikings, first against Notre Dame de Namur in a 1-0 overtime win on Sept. 10 and again against UC San Diego as part of a multi-goal scoring game in the NCAA Tournament as WWU came from behind to defeat the Tritons 2-1 in overtime.
- Recorded two multi-goal games during the season, first in the GNAC Championships Final against Seattle Pacific in a 3-1 victory on Nov. 5 and again against UC San Diego in a 2-1 win on Nov. 18 in the NCAA Tournament.
- Played 23 of 24 games with 12 starts, and totaled 1076 minutes played.
- Scored 10 goals (2nd on team), including 5 game-winning goals, and had 5 assists (T3rd on team) as a true freshman for a total of 25 points (2nd on team).
- Among GNAC leaders, ranked 2nd in game-winning goals (5), 3rd in points (25) and goals (10), 4th in points per game (1.09) and goals per game (.43), T5th in assists (5), and T8th in shots (45).
- Named to NCAA Division II Soccer Championship All-Tournament Team.
- Voted to GNAC All-Conference Team (Honorable Mention).
- GNAC Offensive Player of the Week for the week of Oct. 19-25.
- Scored 1st career goal on Sept. 24 in 3-0 win over Saint Martin's.
- Scored 2 goals in a 3-2 victory over Saint Martin's on Oct. 20 as part of a 3-game stretch with 4 goals and 1 assist.
PERSONAL: Native of Brazil ... spent seven years in orphanage prior to being adopted ... had only played soccer for seven years prior to coming to WWU.
Vikings Remain Undefeated with 3-0 win at Simon Fraser
WWU improves to 12-0-0 overall and 8-0-0 in GNAC play with fifth straight shutout
No. 3 Vikings Remain Perfect with 4-0 Win Over Saint Martin's
Vikings record 8th shutout of the season to improve to 11-0-0 on the season
Gabriela Pelogi Featured in Sports Illustrated Faces in the Crowd
WWU junior women’s soccer player appears in current issue of Sports Illustrated
Women's Soccer Notches Another Shutout, 1-0 over SPU
Vikings improve to 10-0-0 on the season and extend winning streak to 34 straight
Undefeated Vikings Host Seattle Pacific on Thursday
Vikings are 9-0-0 on the season and have won 33 consecutive games
Taylor Hallquist Named GNAC Defensive Player of the Week
Junior defender played every minute of both games last week during a pair of WWU shutouts
Daigle's Goal Lifts Top-Ranked Vikings to 1-0 Win
Vikings blank Montana State Billings 1-0 to improve to 9-0-0 on the season
Vikings Shut Out CWU To Extend Winning Streak
WWU improves to 8-0-0 on the season with 32nd consecutive victory
No. 1 Vikings Back on the Road in GNAC Play
Vikings take perfect 7-0 record into road trip to play CWU and MSUB
Gabriela Pelogi Honored as GNAC Offensive Player of the Week
Junior forward totaled 2 goals and an assist during a pair of wins for the Vikings last week
Vikings Handle Saint Martin's 6-1 To Remain Perfect
Women's soccer improves to 7-0 on the season and extend winning streak to 31 straight
Winning Streak Reaches 30 in 4-0 Victory over SFU
Top-ranked women's soccer team defeats Simon Fraser 4-0
Top-Ranked Vikings Look To Stay Perfect
WWU Women's soccer takes 29-game winning streak to the pitch this week
Karli White Named GNAC Offensive Player of the Week
White turned in 2-goal, 2-assist performance in WWU's 7-0 victory over Western Oregon
Vikings Open GNAC Play with 7-0 Win over Western Oregon
Grace Eversaul, Karli White and Liv Larson each score two goals in lopsided victory