- Appeared in all 25 games with 24 starts, playing a total of 1464 minutes during the season.
- NCAA Division II Championships All-Tournament Team selection.
- Named to NSCAA All-West Region First Team.
- Named to D2CAA All-West Region Second Team.
- First Team All-GNAC selection.
- GNAC Championships Tournament Most Valuable Player, scoring 3 goals in 2 games.
- GNAC Offensive Player of the Week for the week of Sept. 19-25.
- HERO Sports All-Tournament Team honoree.
- Led team in total points (29) and goals (11) while ranking in a tie for 2nd with 7 assists.
- Among GNAC leaders, ranked 1st in points (29), 2nd in shots (79) and goals (11), T2nd in assists (7), 3rd in goals per game (.44) and points per game (1.16), T3rd game-winning goals (4), 4th in shots per game (3.16) and 5th in assists per game (.28).
- Total points (29) ranked 38th nationally among NCAA II leaders while total goals (11) ranked 55th and total assists (7) ranked T61st.
- Totaled 6 goals and 1 assist in posteasason (GNAC Championships and NCAA Tournament).
- Had at least 1 goal or 1 assist in 14 of 25 games during the season.
- Twice netted a golden goal for the Vikings, first against Notre Dame de Namur in a 1-0 overtime win on Sept. 10 and again against UC San Diego as part of a multi-goal scoring game in the NCAA Tournament as WWU came from behind to defeat the Tritons 2-1 in overtime.
- Recorded two multi-goal games during the season, first in the GNAC Championships Final against Seattle Pacific in a 3-1 victory on Nov. 5 and again against UC San Diego in a 2-1 win on Nov. 18 in the NCAA Tournament.
- Played 23 of 24 games with 12 starts, and totaled 1076 minutes played.
- Scored 10 goals (2nd on team), including 5 game-winning goals, and had 5 assists (T3rd on team) as a true freshman for a total of 25 points (2nd on team).
- Among GNAC leaders, ranked 2nd in game-winning goals (5), 3rd in points (25) and goals (10), 4th in points per game (1.09) and goals per game (.43), T5th in assists (5), and T8th in shots (45).
- Named to NCAA Division II Soccer Championship All-Tournament Team.
- Voted to GNAC All-Conference Team (Honorable Mention).
- GNAC Offensive Player of the Week for the week of Oct. 19-25.
- Scored 1st career goal on Sept. 24 in 3-0 win over Saint Martin's.
- Scored 2 goals in a 3-2 victory over Saint Martin's on Oct. 20 as part of a 3-game stretch with 4 goals and 1 assist.
PERSONAL: Native of Brazil ... spent seven years in orphanage prior to being adopted ... had only played soccer for seven years prior to coming to WWU.
Webster and Shugarts Named Scholar All-Americans
WWU seniors Emily Webster and Sierra Shugarts add Scholar All-America awards to impressive career resumes
Trio of Vikings Named D2CCA All-Americans
Emily Webster, Sierra Shugarts and Gabriela Pelogi each honored by D2CCA
Gabriela Pelogi Named Third Team All-American
Pelogi becomes the 10th player in WWU history to earn All-America honors from the national soccer coaches association
Four Vikings Named United Soccer Coaches All-West Region
Emily Webster, Karli White and Gabriela Pelogi earn first-team honors, Sierra Shugarts a second-team selection
WWU Women's Soccer Named United Soccer Coaches Regional Staff of the Year
WWU coaching staff recognized by United Soccer Coaches as West Region Staff of the Year
Five Vikings Earn D2CCA All-West Region Honors
Vikings place four players on First Team, one player on Second Team
Vikings Edged 2-0 by UCSD in West Regional Final
WWU finishes season 18-2-0 while making sixth consecutive NCAA Championships appearance
Vikings Ready to Defend West Regional Title
WWU women's soccer takes on UC San Diego Friday night in La Jolla, Calif.
Women's Soccer Heads to San Diego for West Regional Championship
Vikings will travel to La Jolla, Calif., for Friday night showdown (7 pm) with regional rival UCSD
Defending National Champions Advance to NCAA West Regional Final
Defending national champion Vikings beat Sonoma State 2-0 in second round of NCAA II Championships
No. 2-Seed Vikings Open West Regional Play Saturday vs. Sonoma State
The Vikings open NCAA II Championships play facing No. 3-seed Sonoma State at 1 pm at Harrington Field
Defending National Champions Set for NCAA Championships
WWU women's soccer heads into postseason play with 17-1-0 record
Vikings Announced as No. 2 Seed in West Region
WWU will host the first and second rounds, facing Cal Baptist or Sonoma State on Saturday at 1 pm in Bellingham
It's Selection Show Monday for WWU Soccer
The women's soccer program will find out who it plays in the NCAA championships at 3 pm
Women's Soccer Named GNAC Team of the Week
The Vikings won their third consecutive GNAC Championships tournament title last Saturday