WWU:Appeared in 62 matches and 22 sets in her WWU career ... two-time First Team GNAC All-Star ... averaging 3.10 kills and 3.87 digs per set ... enters junior season with 859 digs, 18th-best in program history.
- First Team All-GNAC.
- AVCA All-West Region and Honorable Mention All-American.
- GNAC All-Academic.
- NCAA II West Regional All-Tournament team selection.
- Led team and ranked 8th in the GNAC averaging 3.21 kills per set.
- Ranked 7th in the GNAC averaging 4.65 digs per set.
- Tallied double-digits in kills 20 times and digs in 27 of 29 matches.
- Season high 19 kills (.318) 9/2/16 vs. Northern State.
- Recorded season high 31 digs 10/15/16 at Seattle Pacific.
- Named GNAC Offensive Player of the Week (9/26-10/2) and Defensive Player of the Week (11/14-20) during the season.
- Played in all 33 games and every single set (118) of the season.
- 2nd on team and 9th in GNAC with 355 kills (3.01 k/s).
- Hitting percentage of .231 (5th on team and 18th in GNAC).
- Had 19 service aces (5th on team).
- Registered 375 digs (3rd on team and 16th in GNAC).
- Total of 410 points for the season (2nd on team and 9th in GNAC).
- Named to NCAA II West Regional All-Tournament Team.
- Voted GNAC Freshman of the Year & 1st team All-Conference.
- Redshirt season.
PERSONAL: Plans to major in elementary education ... Her mother, Desiree, coached volleyball at Manson High School ... Her father, Frank, coaches women's basketball at Chelan High School ... Her father played basketball at Wenatchee Valley CC and her mother played basketball at Central Washington.
Bryce Larson Named Volleyball Assistant Coach
Four-year letterwinner remains with the program as an assistant coach
Hutchinson Named Head Coach at TCC
Former Viking All-American and Assistant Coach named Head Coach at Tacoma Community College
Volleyball Announces 2017 Schedule
18th-year head coach Diane Flick-Williams looks to lead the Vikings to a sixth consecutive NCAA Championship appearance
Diane Flick-Williams to Instruct at The Art of Coaching Volleyball
18th-year head coach Diane Flick-Williams will instruct volleyball coaches of all levels alongside legends of the game
WWU Volleyball 2016 Season in Review
Vikings made fifth consecutive NCAA Tournament appearance with 23-8 record
Volleyball Announces 2017 Recruiting Class
18th-year head coach Diane Flick-Williams announces 2017 recruiting class
Vikings End Season Ranked No. 14
WWU finished the 2016 season with a 23-8 record and 4th-highest final ranking in program history
Harper and Phelps Named AVCA All-Americans
Harper and Phelps selected by collegiate coaches as honorable mention All-Americans
Vikings Fall in West Regional Final to UAA
WWU has great season come to an end with 3-1 loss in Anchorage
WWU Faces Alaska Anchorage in West Region Final
Vikings and Seawolves square off at 8 pm PT for trip to NCAA II Elite 8 on the line
Vikings Advance to West Regional Final
No. 3 seed Vikings will face No. 1 seed Alaska Anchorage in an All GNAC West Regional Final Saturday night
Vikings Face CSUSB in Regional Semifinal
Vikings and Coyotes meet in Anchorage tonight at 6 pm PT/5 pm AKT
WWU Sweeps Cal Baptist to Open NCAA Tournament
No. 3 seed Vikings advance to West Regional semifinals with 25-23, 25-11, 31-29 win in Anchorage
How to Follow The Vikings
Watch WWU Athletics in action on a busy first day of December
Harper and Phelps Named All-West Region
Kayleigh Harper and Abby Phelps selected by coaches at first-team All-West Region players