COLLEGE: Appeared in 103 matches over her WWU career as a defensive specialist and libero ... ended career with 939 digs, 14th-most on program history ... helped Vikings to a 94-25 record and four consecutive trips to the NCAA II Tournament during her WWU career.
- Appeared in 21 matches making one start.
- Opened season as WWU's starting libero.
- Team co-captain.
- Voted by team as best teammate and most inspirational.
- Averaged 2.64 digs per set (145 total digs).
- Season-high 17 digs five times.
- Played in 28 of 33 matches and totaled 99 of 118 sets.
- Recorded 14 service aces (T-6th on team).
- Registered 327 digs (4th most on team) and 3.30 dig/s ranked 13th in the GNAC.
- Named to GNAC All-Academic team (3.28, Management).
- Played in all 28 matches, making 18 starts, and competed in 104 of 107 sets
- Credited with 236 digs (2.27 average per set)
- Had 11 double-figure dig matches with high of 13 twice
- Played in all 27 matches and all 88 sets.
- Credited with 231 digs (2.62).
- Had 12 double-figure dig matches with career-high of 14 vs. Alaska Anchorage on 10/19/13.
- Redshirt season.
PERSONAL:Major is business management and minor is communications ... Member of Washington Volleyball Academy club team that placed 20th among 32 teams at nationals in 2011 ... Played on club team that toured Brazil in August of 2011 ... Her father, Chris, was an assistant volleyball coach at WWU in 1982 and her mother, Robin (Mathers), played volleyball at WWU, earning second-team all-region honors as senior in 1981.
Kills: 2, 3x, last vs Sonoma State, Sep 04, 2014 Attacks: 7, at Northwest Nazarene, Oct 30, 2014 Assists: 3, at Alaska Fairbanks, Nov 16, 2013 ; at Central Washington, Sep 24, 2015 Serve aces: 4, at Seattle Pacific, Nov 19, 2015 Digs: 24, at Alaska Anchorage, Oct 15, 2015 Blocks: 1, vs CSUSB, Sep 06, 2014 Block solo: 1, vs CSUSB, Sep 06, 2014
Winning Streak Reaches 18 Straight for the Vikings
WWU ends regular season with 3-0 sweep over Central Washington on Senior Night
Vikings Clinch GNAC Championship with Sweep over NNU
Vikings clinch eighth GNAC title with 25-22, 25-21, 25-19 victory over No. 13 Northwest Nazarene
No. 5 Volleyball Eyes GNAC Title With Key Home Matches
Vikings take 16-match winning streak into home tilts vs. NNU and CWU
WWU Volleyball Moves into National Top 5
Vikings jump three spots to No. 5 in AVCA Division II top 25 with current 16-match winning streak
Phelps and Buckner Sweep GNAC Weekly Awards
Abby Phelps named GNAC Offensive Player of the Week and Aubrey Buckner earned defensive award
Volleyball Extends Winning Streak to 16 Straight With 3-0 Win at SMU
Vikings defeat Saint Martin's to win 16th straight match to set up big finish to regular season
Six Vikings Named to GNAC Academic Team
Kristina Tribley named to team for third consecutive year. Abby Phelps and Michaela Hall are repeat selections
No.8 Vikings Go The Distance To Extend Winning Streak
Vikings win 15th straight match in thrilling 3-2 victory at Seattle Pacific
No. 8 Vikings Hit the Road at SPU and Saint Martin's
Vikings take 14-match winning streak into final four matches of the regular season
Joellee Buckner Earns Third GNAC Weekly Honor
Senior named GNAC Co-Offensive Player of the Week along with Madi Farrell of NNU
No. 8 Vikings Sweep Alaska For 14th Straight Win
Vikings remain in first place in the GNAC with four regular-season matches remaining
Abby Phelps Joins Exclusive 1,000-Kill Club
WWU junior outside hitter is just the fourth player in program history with 1,000 kills and digs in a career
Vikings Extend Winning Streak with 3-1 Win Over UAA
Abby Phelps joins 1,000-kill, 1,000-dig club with 19-kill, 25-dig double-double
No. 8 Vikings Host Alaska Schools in Key GNAC Matches
Vikings take 12-match winning streak into Thursday's rivalry match vs. Alaska Anchorage
Abby Phelps Named GNAC Defensive Player of the Week
Phelps averaged 6.00 digs, 1.00 blocks and 4.17 kills per set in pair of WWU sweeps