COLLEGE: Appeared in 103 matches over her WWU career as a defensive specialist and libero ... ended career with 939 digs, 14th-most on program history ... helped Vikings to a 94-25 record and four consecutive trips to the NCAA II Tournament during her WWU career.
- Appeared in 21 matches making one start.
- Opened season as WWU's starting libero.
- Team co-captain.
- Voted by team as best teammate and most inspirational.
- Averaged 2.64 digs per set (145 total digs).
- Season-high 17 digs five times.
- Played in 28 of 33 matches and totaled 99 of 118 sets.
- Recorded 14 service aces (T-6th on team).
- Registered 327 digs (4th most on team) and 3.30 dig/s ranked 13th in the GNAC.
- Named to GNAC All-Academic team (3.28, Management).
- Played in all 28 matches, making 18 starts, and competed in 104 of 107 sets
- Credited with 236 digs (2.27 average per set)
- Had 11 double-figure dig matches with high of 13 twice
- Played in all 27 matches and all 88 sets.
- Credited with 231 digs (2.62).
- Had 12 double-figure dig matches with career-high of 14 vs. Alaska Anchorage on 10/19/13.
- Redshirt season.
PERSONAL:Major is business management and minor is communications ... Member of Washington Volleyball Academy club team that placed 20th among 32 teams at nationals in 2011 ... Played on club team that toured Brazil in August of 2011 ... Her father, Chris, was an assistant volleyball coach at WWU in 1982 and her mother, Robin (Mathers), played volleyball at WWU, earning second-team all-region honors as senior in 1981.
Kills: 2, 3x, last vs Sonoma State, Sep 04, 2014 Attacks: 7, at Northwest Nazarene, Oct 30, 2014 Assists: 3, at Alaska Fairbanks, Nov 16, 2013 ; at Central Washington, Sep 24, 2015 Serve aces: 4, at Seattle Pacific, Nov 19, 2015 Digs: 24, at Alaska Anchorage, Oct 15, 2015 Blocks: 1, vs CSUSB, Sep 06, 2014 Block solo: 1, vs CSUSB, Sep 06, 2014
Bryce Larson Named Volleyball Assistant Coach
Four-year letterwinner remains with the program as an assistant coach
Hutchinson Named Head Coach at TCC
Former Viking All-American and Assistant Coach named Head Coach at Tacoma Community College
Volleyball Announces 2017 Schedule
18th-year head coach Diane Flick-Williams looks to lead the Vikings to a sixth consecutive NCAA Championship appearance
Diane Flick-Williams to Instruct at The Art of Coaching Volleyball
18th-year head coach Diane Flick-Williams will instruct volleyball coaches of all levels alongside legends of the game
WWU Volleyball 2016 Season in Review
Vikings made fifth consecutive NCAA Tournament appearance with 23-8 record
Volleyball Announces 2017 Recruiting Class
18th-year head coach Diane Flick-Williams announces 2017 recruiting class
Vikings End Season Ranked No. 14
WWU finished the 2016 season with a 23-8 record and 4th-highest final ranking in program history
Harper and Phelps Named AVCA All-Americans
Harper and Phelps selected by collegiate coaches as honorable mention All-Americans
Vikings Fall in West Regional Final to UAA
WWU has great season come to an end with 3-1 loss in Anchorage
WWU Faces Alaska Anchorage in West Region Final
Vikings and Seawolves square off at 8 pm PT for trip to NCAA II Elite 8 on the line
Vikings Advance to West Regional Final
No. 3 seed Vikings will face No. 1 seed Alaska Anchorage in an All GNAC West Regional Final Saturday night
Vikings Face CSUSB in Regional Semifinal
Vikings and Coyotes meet in Anchorage tonight at 6 pm PT/5 pm AKT
WWU Sweeps Cal Baptist to Open NCAA Tournament
No. 3 seed Vikings advance to West Regional semifinals with 25-23, 25-11, 31-29 win in Anchorage
How to Follow The Vikings
Watch WWU Athletics in action on a busy first day of December
Harper and Phelps Named All-West Region
Kayleigh Harper and Abby Phelps selected by coaches at first-team All-West Region players