WWU Career (2012-15): Finished her WWU career with 770 kills (21st in WWU history), 127 service aces (13th in WWU history), 1,167 digs (9th in WWU history) and 177 total blocks (21t in WWU history)...played in 391 career sets and 114 matches during her WWU career...one of just 11 players in program history to record 1,000 digs...2013 First-Team GNAC All-Star...helped lead WWU to four consecutive NCAA II Tournament appearances...led team in aces all four years of her career.
- Played in all 33 matches and 117 of 118 sets during her senior year.
- Named Honorable Mention GNAC All-Star.
- Led the team with 454 digs (3.88), ranking 8th in the GNAC.
- Amongst GNAC leaders also ranked 8th in hitting pct. (.290), 9th in service aces (0.28) and 29th in points per game (2.56).
- Recorded double-figures in digs in 26 matches, including pair of 26-dig matches for her career-high.
- Named to NCAA II National Championship All-Tournament Team.
- Tallied 7 double-doubles (Kills/Digs), including 3 of 5 postseason matches.
- Played in 26 matches, making 23 starts...appeared in 94 sets.
- Credited with 163 kills (1.73 average per set), 240 digs (2.55) and 42 blocks (0.45), and led team with 28 service aces.
- Recorded four double-figure kill matches, tying career high of 15 at Seattle Pacific (9/25).
- 12 matches with 10+ digs...season-high 22 digs vs. Northwest Nazarene (10/4).
- First-Team GNAC All-Star.
- Started all 27 matches and appeared in all 88 sets.
- Had 226 kills (2.57) on .222 hitting, 243 digs (2.76), 36 blocks (0.41) and team-leading 30 aces.
- Played in all 28 matches and 92 of 96 sets.
- Ranked 2nd amongst GNAC ace leaders with team-leading 0.39 average per set (36 total).
- Recorded 5 aces vs. Cal State Los Angeles (8/29) and MSU Billings (9/14).
PERSONAL: Graduated in 2016 with a degree in Kinesiology ... Her father, Bruce, was professional yacht racer ... Both her mother and grandmother attended WWU.
Kills: 15, Alaska Anchorage, Oct 19, 2013 ; at Seattle Pacific, Sep 25, 2014
Attacks: 51, Alaska Anchorage, Oct 19, 2013
Attack pct: .565, vs Rockhurst, Dec 10, 2015 (14-1-23); at Alaska Fairbanks, Nov 16, 2013 (13-0-23)
Assists: 5, vs Cal State East Bay, Sep 05, 2013 ; vs Holy Names, Sep 05, 2013
Serve aces: 6, vs BYU-Hawaii, Sep 11, 2015
Digs: 26, vs CS San Bernardino, Dec 06, 2015 ; at Central Washington, Sep 24, 2015
Blocks: 6, Central Washington, Oct 02, 2014 ; at Central Washington, Sep 24, 2015
Block solo: 1, 13 times
Block assist: 5, Central Washington, Oct 02, 2014 ; vs Minnesota-Duluth, Sep 05, 2015 ; at Central Washington, Sep 24, 2015
WWU Volleyball Spring Schedule
The Vikings are preparing for the 2018 season with spring exhibitions
Volleyball 2017 Season in Review
Vikings finished the season ranked No. 7 in the nation going 27-4 and winning GNAC Championship
Abby Phelps Named First Team AVCA All-American
Phelps earns First Team honor, while Brette Boesel and Joellee Buckner named Honorable Mention
Vikings Fall in West Regional Final to Cal State San Bernardino
WWU has 20-match winning streak snapped in 3-0 loss to finish season 27-4
Championship Saturday! Vikings to Play for West Regional Title
WWU Volleyball takes 20-match winning streak into regional final vs. Cal State San Bernardino
Vikings Advance to West Regional Final With 3-1 Win over NNU
Vikings will play in NCAA II West Regional Championship match for the third consecutive season facing Cal State San Bernardino at 7 pm...
Vikings Take On NNU In NCAA West Regional Semifinal
WWU is coming off 3-1 victory over Alaska Anchorage
Volleyball Advances in NCAA Tourney With 3-1 Win Over UAA
Junior outside hitter Abby Phelps records a career-high 28 kills with a .347 hitting percentage to lead WWU
Three Vikings Named AVCA All-West Region
Brette Boesel and Abby Phelps named First Team All-West Region. Joellee Buckner named honorable mention
Boesel and Phelps Named D2CCA First Team All-Region
The Vikings lead the region with two first-team selections in Boesel and Phelps
Volleyball Heads to Sixth Consecutive NCAA Championships
Vikings are ranked No. 5 in the nation and take 18-match winning streak into postseason
Vikings Dominate All-GNAC Volleyball Team
Abby Phelps named GNAC Player of the Year to lead five WWU selections to All-GNAC team
Vikings Announced as No. 2 Seed in NCAA II Championships West Regional
WWU will take 18-match winning streak up against GNAC rival Alaska Anchorage in the first round on Nov. 30
Phelps and Hall Sweep GNAC Volleyball Awards
Abby Phelps named GNAC Co-Offensive Player of the Week and Michaela Hall earns defensive award
Winning Streak Reaches 18 Straight for the Vikings
WWU ends regular season with 3-0 sweep over Central Washington on Senior Night