WWU:Appeared in 64 matches and 229 sets during the first two seasons of her WWU career ... was an honorable mention AVCA All-American during sophomore season in 2016 ... averaging 2.48 kills and 1.25 blocks per set during her WWU career ... career hitting percentage of .345.
- Was a member of the program, but did not participate in any competition.
- Named First Team All-GNAC for second consecutive season.
- AVCA All-West Region and and honorable mention AVCA All-American.
- GNAC Offensive Player of the Week, Oct. 31-Nov. 6.
- Named to NCAA II West Regional All-Tournament team.
- D2CAA All-West Region (2nd team).
- Won team statistical awards for best blocker and best attacker (co winner).
- Among GNAC leaders, ranked 2nd in hitting percentage (.350), 9th in blocks (1.05/set) and 12th in points (3.50/set).
- Among NCAA II leaders was 36th in hitting percentage and 58th in blocks.
- Recorded 14 matches with double-digits in kills.
- Season-high 9.0 blocks at Alaska Anchorage (12/3/16) in West Regional final.
- Hit .571 (14-2-21) in 14-kill effort 9/17/16 at MSU Billings.
2015 (Redshirt Freshman):
- Started all 33 matches and played in 118 of 118 sets during her rookie season with the Vikings.
- Set WWU single-season record with 143 block assists (ranked 2nd in GNAC).
- 5th-most in WWU history with 1.45 blocks per game and 171 total blocks in a single season (set freshman record for total blocks in a season).
- 171 total blocks are tied for 18th-most in NCAA DII since 2008.
- Hitting percentage of .339 (1st on team and 3rd in GNAC).
- 256 kills (ranked 4th on team and 25th in GNAC) and 355 total points (3rd on team and 19th in GNAC).
- Named finalist for the 2015 Everett Herald Woman of the Year in Sports.
- Named HERO Sports Newcomer of the Year at the Division II level.
- D2CAA All-West Region 2nd team selection (only freshman named to team).
- Voted to NCAA II National Championship All-Tournament Team.
- Voted to NCAA II West Regional All-Tournament team.
- Voted to GNAC All-Conference 1st team.
- GNAC Defensive Player of the Week (Sept. 21-27 & Oct. 12-18).
- Recorded .882 hitting percentage (15-0-17) vs. MSU Billings (10/31) to set a WWU single-match record and the 9th-best in NCAA DII history (min. 15 kills)...9th-best in NCAA II history (min. 15 attacks).
- Redshirt season.
HIGH SCHOOL: Set career records for kills with 721 and blocks with 174.5 at Oak Harbor High School ... First-team Western Conference all-star as senior ... Helped Wildcats win six of their last nine matches, place second at district tournament and sixth at Class 3A state tournament ... Sportsmanship Award winner ... Team MVP and captain's award winner ... Finished season with 343 kills, 110 digs, 90 blocks and 43 service aces ... In win over Shadle Park at state, had 15 kills, 10 digs and four blocks ... First-team WesCo North Division all-league as junior on team that got to districts ... Second-team all-league as sophomore ... Helped team to state as freshman ... Most Improved award winner ... Four-year letter winner ... Also earned two letters in track as high jumper.
PERSONAL: Plans to major in kinesiology ... High school coach was former WWU volleyball player Kerri (Short) Molito.
Volleyball Announces Another Strong Recruiting Class for 2018
2018 recruiting class includes six players, all from the state of Washington
WWU Volleyball Spring Schedule
The Vikings are preparing for the 2018 season with spring exhibitions
Volleyball 2017 Season in Review
Vikings finished the season ranked No. 7 in the nation going 27-4 and winning GNAC Championship
Abby Phelps Named First Team AVCA All-American
Phelps earns First Team honor, while Brette Boesel and Joellee Buckner named Honorable Mention
Vikings Fall in West Regional Final to Cal State San Bernardino
WWU has 20-match winning streak snapped in 3-0 loss to finish season 27-4
Championship Saturday! Vikings to Play for West Regional Title
WWU Volleyball takes 20-match winning streak into regional final vs. Cal State San Bernardino
Vikings Advance to West Regional Final With 3-1 Win over NNU
Vikings will play in NCAA II West Regional Championship match for the third consecutive season facing Cal State San Bernardino at 7 pm...
Vikings Take On NNU In NCAA West Regional Semifinal
WWU is coming off 3-1 victory over Alaska Anchorage
Volleyball Advances in NCAA Tourney With 3-1 Win Over UAA
Junior outside hitter Abby Phelps records a career-high 28 kills with a .347 hitting percentage to lead WWU
Three Vikings Named AVCA All-West Region
Brette Boesel and Abby Phelps named First Team All-West Region. Joellee Buckner named honorable mention
Boesel and Phelps Named D2CCA First Team All-Region
The Vikings lead the region with two first-team selections in Boesel and Phelps
Volleyball Heads to Sixth Consecutive NCAA Championships
Vikings are ranked No. 5 in the nation and take 18-match winning streak into postseason
Vikings Dominate All-GNAC Volleyball Team
Abby Phelps named GNAC Player of the Year to lead five WWU selections to All-GNAC team
Vikings Announced as No. 2 Seed in NCAA II Championships West Regional
WWU will take 18-match winning streak up against GNAC rival Alaska Anchorage in the first round on Nov. 30
Phelps and Hall Sweep GNAC Volleyball Awards
Abby Phelps named GNAC Co-Offensive Player of the Week and Michaela Hall earns defensive award