WWU:Appeared in 64 matches and 229 sets during her two-year WWU career ... was an honorable mention AVCA All-American during sophomore season in 2016 ... averaging 2.48 kills and 1.25 blocks per set during her WWU career ... career hitting percentage of .345.
- Named First Team All-GNAC for second consecutive season.
- AVCA All-West Region and and honorable mention AVCA All-American.
- GNAC Offensive Player of the Week, Oct. 31-Nov. 6.
- Named to NCAA II West Regional All-Tournament team.
- D2CAA All-West Region (2nd team).
- Won team statistical awards for best blocker and best attacker (co winner).
- Among GNAC leaders, ranked 2nd in hitting percentage (.350), 9th in blocks (1.05/set) and 12th in points (3.50/set).
- Among NCAA II leaders was 36th in hitting percentage and 58th in blocks.
- Recorded 14 matches with double-digits in kills.
- Season-high 9.0 blocks at Alaska Anchorage (12/3/16) in West Regional final.
- Hit .571 (14-2-21) in 14-kill effort 9/17/16 at MSU Billings.
2015 (Redshirt Freshman):
- Started all 33 matches and played in 118 of 118 sets during her rookie season with the Vikings.
- Set WWU single-season record with 143 block assists (ranked 2nd in GNAC).
- 5th-most in WWU history with 1.45 blocks per game and 171 total blocks in a single season (set freshman record for total blocks in a season).
- 171 total blocks are tied for 18th-most in NCAA DII since 2008.
- Hitting percentage of .339 (1st on team and 3rd in GNAC).
- 256 kills (ranked 4th on team and 25th in GNAC) and 355 total points (3rd on team and 19th in GNAC).
- Named finalist for the 2015 Everett Herald Woman of the Year in Sports.
- Named HERO Sports Newcomer of the Year at the Division II level.
- D2CAA All-West Region 2nd team selection (only freshman named to team).
- Voted to NCAA II National Championship All-Tournament Team.
- Voted to NCAA II West Regional All-Tournament team.
- Voted to GNAC All-Conference 1st team.
- GNAC Defensive Player of the Week (Sept. 21-27 & Oct. 12-18).
- Recorded .882 hitting percentage (15-0-17) vs. MSU Billings (10/31) to set a WWU single-match record and the 9th-best in NCAA DII history (min. 15 kills)...9th-best in NCAA II history (min. 15 attacks).
- Redshirt season.
HIGH SCHOOL: Set career records for kills with 721 and blocks with 174.5 at Oak Harbor High School ... First-team Western Conference all-star as senior ... Helped Wildcats win six of their last nine matches, place second at district tournament and sixth at Class 3A state tournament ... Sportsmanship Award winner ... Team MVP and captain's award winner ... Finished season with 343 kills, 110 digs, 90 blocks and 43 service aces ... In win over Shadle Park at state, had 15 kills, 10 digs and four blocks ... First-team WesCo North Division all-league as junior on team that got to districts ... Second-team all-league as sophomore ... Helped team to state as freshman ... Most Improved award winner ... Four-year letter winner ... Also earned two letters in track as high jumper.
PERSONAL: Plans to major in kinesiology ... High school coach was former WWU volleyball player Kerri (Short) Molito.
Winning Streak Reaches 18 Straight for the Vikings
WWU ends regular season with 3-0 sweep over Central Washington on Senior Night
Vikings Clinch GNAC Championship with Sweep over NNU
Vikings clinch eighth GNAC title with 25-22, 25-21, 25-19 victory over No. 13 Northwest Nazarene
No. 5 Volleyball Eyes GNAC Title With Key Home Matches
Vikings take 16-match winning streak into home tilts vs. NNU and CWU
WWU Volleyball Moves into National Top 5
Vikings jump three spots to No. 5 in AVCA Division II top 25 with current 16-match winning streak
Phelps and Buckner Sweep GNAC Weekly Awards
Abby Phelps named GNAC Offensive Player of the Week and Aubrey Buckner earned defensive award
Volleyball Extends Winning Streak to 16 Straight With 3-0 Win at SMU
Vikings defeat Saint Martin's to win 16th straight match to set up big finish to regular season
Six Vikings Named to GNAC Academic Team
Kristina Tribley named to team for third consecutive year. Abby Phelps and Michaela Hall are repeat selections
No.8 Vikings Go The Distance To Extend Winning Streak
Vikings win 15th straight match in thrilling 3-2 victory at Seattle Pacific
No. 8 Vikings Hit the Road at SPU and Saint Martin's
Vikings take 14-match winning streak into final four matches of the regular season
Joellee Buckner Earns Third GNAC Weekly Honor
Senior named GNAC Co-Offensive Player of the Week along with Madi Farrell of NNU
No. 8 Vikings Sweep Alaska For 14th Straight Win
Vikings remain in first place in the GNAC with four regular-season matches remaining
Abby Phelps Joins Exclusive 1,000-Kill Club
WWU junior outside hitter is just the fourth player in program history with 1,000 kills and digs in a career
Vikings Extend Winning Streak with 3-1 Win Over UAA
Abby Phelps joins 1,000-kill, 1,000-dig club with 19-kill, 25-dig double-double
No. 8 Vikings Host Alaska Schools in Key GNAC Matches
Vikings take 12-match winning streak into Thursday's rivalry match vs. Alaska Anchorage
Abby Phelps Named GNAC Defensive Player of the Week
Phelps averaged 6.00 digs, 1.00 blocks and 4.17 kills per set in pair of WWU sweeps