WWU:Appeared in 64 matches and 229 sets during her two-year WWU career ... was an honorable mention AVCA All-American during sophomore season in 2016 ... averaging 2.48 kills and 1.25 blocks per set during her WWU career ... career hitting percentage of .345.
- Named First Team All-GNAC for second consecutive season.
- AVCA All-West Region and and honorable mention AVCA All-American.
- GNAC Offensive Player of the Week, Oct. 31-Nov. 6.
- Named to NCAA II West Regional All-Tournament team.
- D2CAA All-West Region (2nd team).
- Won team statistical awards for best blocker and best attacker (co winner).
- Among GNAC leaders, ranked 2nd in hitting percentage (.350), 9th in blocks (1.05/set) and 12th in points (3.50/set).
- Among NCAA II leaders was 36th in hitting percentage and 58th in blocks.
- Recorded 14 matches with double-digits in kills.
- Season-high 9.0 blocks at Alaska Anchorage (12/3/16) in West Regional final.
- Hit .571 (14-2-21) in 14-kill effort 9/17/16 at MSU Billings.
2015 (Redshirt Freshman):
- Started all 33 matches and played in 118 of 118 sets during her rookie season with the Vikings.
- Set WWU single-season record with 143 block assists (ranked 2nd in GNAC).
- 5th-most in WWU history with 1.45 blocks per game and 171 total blocks in a single season (set freshman record for total blocks in a season).
- 171 total blocks are tied for 18th-most in NCAA DII since 2008.
- Hitting percentage of .339 (1st on team and 3rd in GNAC).
- 256 kills (ranked 4th on team and 25th in GNAC) and 355 total points (3rd on team and 19th in GNAC).
- Named finalist for the 2015 Everett Herald Woman of the Year in Sports.
- Named HERO Sports Newcomer of the Year at the Division II level.
- D2CAA All-West Region 2nd team selection (only freshman named to team).
- Voted to NCAA II National Championship All-Tournament Team.
- Voted to NCAA II West Regional All-Tournament team.
- Voted to GNAC All-Conference 1st team.
- GNAC Defensive Player of the Week (Sept. 21-27 & Oct. 12-18).
- Recorded .882 hitting percentage (15-0-17) vs. MSU Billings (10/31) to set a WWU single-match record and the 9th-best in NCAA DII history (min. 15 kills)...9th-best in NCAA II history (min. 15 attacks).
- Redshirt season.
HIGH SCHOOL: Set career records for kills with 721 and blocks with 174.5 at Oak Harbor High School ... First-team Western Conference all-star as senior ... Helped Wildcats win six of their last nine matches, place second at district tournament and sixth at Class 3A state tournament ... Sportsmanship Award winner ... Team MVP and captain's award winner ... Finished season with 343 kills, 110 digs, 90 blocks and 43 service aces ... In win over Shadle Park at state, had 15 kills, 10 digs and four blocks ... First-team WesCo North Division all-league as junior on team that got to districts ... Second-team all-league as sophomore ... Helped team to state as freshman ... Most Improved award winner ... Four-year letter winner ... Also earned two letters in track as high jumper.
PERSONAL: Plans to major in kinesiology ... High school coach was former WWU volleyball player Kerri (Short) Molito.
No. 13 Vikings Open New Carver With 3-1 Win over Simon Fraser
Vikings feed off energy of crowd of 1,289 in return to campus on WECU Court
Volleyball Opens New Carver Gym on Tuesday
Vikings host Simon Fraser at 7 pm in first official competition on WECU Court at Carver Gym
Volleyball Falls to Undefeated Northwest Nazarene
WWU drops tough GNAC match-up to Crusaders in four sets (25-21, 21-25, 20-25, 17-25)
Volleyball Set to Debut at New Carver Gym on Tuesday
Tuesday GNAC match vs. Simon Fraser will be first event on WECU Court at Carver Gym
No. 10 Volleyball Opens GNAC Play With Win over Central
Vikings win fourth straight match to improve to 7-2 overall and 1-0 in GNAC play
10th-Ranked Volleyball Opens GNAC Play on the Road
Vikings travel to play rival Central Washington and undefeated Northwest Nazarene to open GNAC play
Phelps and Buckner Named to West Region Showcase All-Tournament
WWU duo helps nationally-ranked Vikings to a 3-1 records in the 'A' pod of the West Region Showcase
Joslyn Bopray Named GNAC Defensive Player of the Week
Bopray helped lead strong WWU defensive front at West Region Showcase in Alaska
No. 10 Vikings Sweep Chico State in West Region Showcase
Joellee Buckner records double-double with 14 kills and 20 digs
Vikings Cap Perfect Day with 3-1 Win over Concordia-Irvine
Abby Phelps and Arielle Turner lead the way for Vikings with double-doubles
No. 10 Vikings Rally Past No. 11 San Bernardino in Five Sets
Vikings record 17.0 total blocks in 25-19, 20-25, 20-25, 25-15, 15-12 victory
Volleyball Falls in Straight Sets to #24 California Baptist
Vikings fall to 3-2 on the season with loss to open D2 West Region Showcase
No. 10 Volleyball Heads to D2 West Region Showcase
The Vikings will take on three ranked opponents in their four matches in Anchorage
Vikings Outlast Florida Southern in Five-Set Victory
Michaela Hall records career-high 19 kills as Vikings cap Florida trip with 3-1 record
Volleyball Spikes New Haven in Four Sets
Vikings improve to 2-1 on season behind double-doubles from Joellee Buckner, Abby Phelps and Brette Boesel