WWU:Appeared in 64 matches and 229 sets during her two-year WWU career ... was an honorable mention AVCA All-American during sophomore season in 2016 ... averaging 2.48 kills and 1.25 blocks per set during her WWU career ... career hitting percentage of .345.
- Named First Team All-GNAC for second consecutive season.
- AVCA All-West Region and and honorable mention AVCA All-American.
- GNAC Offensive Player of the Week, Oct. 31-Nov. 6.
- Named to NCAA II West Regional All-Tournament team.
- D2CAA All-West Region (2nd team).
- Won team statistical awards for best blocker and best attacker (co winner).
- Among GNAC leaders, ranked 2nd in hitting percentage (.350), 9th in blocks (1.05/set) and 12th in points (3.50/set).
- Among NCAA II leaders was 36th in hitting percentage and 58th in blocks.
- Recorded 14 matches with double-digits in kills.
- Season-high 9.0 blocks at Alaska Anchorage (12/3/16) in West Regional final.
- Hit .571 (14-2-21) in 14-kill effort 9/17/16 at MSU Billings.
2015 (Redshirt Freshman):
- Started all 33 matches and played in 118 of 118 sets during her rookie season with the Vikings.
- Set WWU single-season record with 143 block assists (ranked 2nd in GNAC).
- 5th-most in WWU history with 1.45 blocks per game and 171 total blocks in a single season (set freshman record for total blocks in a season).
- 171 total blocks are tied for 18th-most in NCAA DII since 2008.
- Hitting percentage of .339 (1st on team and 3rd in GNAC).
- 256 kills (ranked 4th on team and 25th in GNAC) and 355 total points (3rd on team and 19th in GNAC).
- Named finalist for the 2015 Everett Herald Woman of the Year in Sports.
- Named HERO Sports Newcomer of the Year at the Division II level.
- D2CAA All-West Region 2nd team selection (only freshman named to team).
- Voted to NCAA II National Championship All-Tournament Team.
- Voted to NCAA II West Regional All-Tournament team.
- Voted to GNAC All-Conference 1st team.
- GNAC Defensive Player of the Week (Sept. 21-27 & Oct. 12-18).
- Recorded .882 hitting percentage (15-0-17) vs. MSU Billings (10/31) to set a WWU single-match record and the 9th-best in NCAA DII history (min. 15 kills)...9th-best in NCAA II history (min. 15 attacks).
- Redshirt season.
HIGH SCHOOL: Set career records for kills with 721 and blocks with 174.5 at Oak Harbor High School ... First-team Western Conference all-star as senior ... Helped Wildcats win six of their last nine matches, place second at district tournament and sixth at Class 3A state tournament ... Sportsmanship Award winner ... Team MVP and captain's award winner ... Finished season with 343 kills, 110 digs, 90 blocks and 43 service aces ... In win over Shadle Park at state, had 15 kills, 10 digs and four blocks ... First-team WesCo North Division all-league as junior on team that got to districts ... Second-team all-league as sophomore ... Helped team to state as freshman ... Most Improved award winner ... Four-year letter winner ... Also earned two letters in track as high jumper.
PERSONAL: Plans to major in kinesiology ... High school coach was former WWU volleyball player Kerri (Short) Molito.
Bryce Larson Named Volleyball Assistant Coach
Four-year letterwinner remains with the program as an assistant coach
Hutchinson Named Head Coach at TCC
Former Viking All-American and Assistant Coach named Head Coach at Tacoma Community College
Volleyball Announces 2017 Schedule
18th-year head coach Diane Flick-Williams looks to lead the Vikings to a sixth consecutive NCAA Championship appearance
Diane Flick-Williams to Instruct at The Art of Coaching Volleyball
18th-year head coach Diane Flick-Williams will instruct volleyball coaches of all levels alongside legends of the game
WWU Volleyball 2016 Season in Review
Vikings made fifth consecutive NCAA Tournament appearance with 23-8 record
Volleyball Announces 2017 Recruiting Class
18th-year head coach Diane Flick-Williams announces 2017 recruiting class
Vikings End Season Ranked No. 14
WWU finished the 2016 season with a 23-8 record and 4th-highest final ranking in program history
Harper and Phelps Named AVCA All-Americans
Harper and Phelps selected by collegiate coaches as honorable mention All-Americans
Vikings Fall in West Regional Final to UAA
WWU has great season come to an end with 3-1 loss in Anchorage
WWU Faces Alaska Anchorage in West Region Final
Vikings and Seawolves square off at 8 pm PT for trip to NCAA II Elite 8 on the line
Vikings Advance to West Regional Final
No. 3 seed Vikings will face No. 1 seed Alaska Anchorage in an All GNAC West Regional Final Saturday night
Vikings Face CSUSB in Regional Semifinal
Vikings and Coyotes meet in Anchorage tonight at 6 pm PT/5 pm AKT
WWU Sweeps Cal Baptist to Open NCAA Tournament
No. 3 seed Vikings advance to West Regional semifinals with 25-23, 25-11, 31-29 win in Anchorage
How to Follow The Vikings
Watch WWU Athletics in action on a busy first day of December
Harper and Phelps Named All-West Region
Kayleigh Harper and Abby Phelps selected by coaches at first-team All-West Region players