WWU Career (2012-15): Finished her WWU career with 770 kills (21st in WWU history), 127 service aces (13th in WWU history), 1,167 digs (9th in WWU history) and 177 total blocks (21t in WWU history)...played in 391 career sets and 114 matches during her WWU career...one of just 11 players in program history to record 1,000 digs...2013 First-Team GNAC All-Star...helped lead WWU to four consecutive NCAA II Tournament appearances...led team in aces all four years of her career.
- Played in all 33 matches and 117 of 118 sets during her senior year.
- Named Honorable Mention GNAC All-Star.
- Led the team with 454 digs (3.88), ranking 8th in the GNAC.
- Amongst GNAC leaders also ranked 8th in hitting pct. (.290), 9th in service aces (0.28) and 29th in points per game (2.56).
- Recorded double-figures in digs in 26 matches, including pair of 26-dig matches for her career-high.
- Named to NCAA II National Championship All-Tournament Team.
- Tallied 7 double-doubles (Kills/Digs), including 3 of 5 postseason matches.
- Played in 26 matches, making 23 starts...appeared in 94 sets.
- Credited with 163 kills (1.73 average per set), 240 digs (2.55) and 42 blocks (0.45), and led team with 28 service aces.
- Recorded four double-figure kill matches, tying career high of 15 at Seattle Pacific (9/25).
- 12 matches with 10+ digs...season-high 22 digs vs. Northwest Nazarene (10/4).
- First-Team GNAC All-Star.
- Started all 27 matches and appeared in all 88 sets.
- Had 226 kills (2.57) on .222 hitting, 243 digs (2.76), 36 blocks (0.41) and team-leading 30 aces.
- Played in all 28 matches and 92 of 96 sets.
- Ranked 2nd amongst GNAC ace leaders with team-leading 0.39 average per set (36 total).
- Recorded 5 aces vs. Cal State Los Angeles (8/29) and MSU Billings (9/14).
PERSONAL: Graduated in 2016 with a degree in Kinesiology ... Her father, Bruce, was professional yacht racer ... Both her mother and grandmother attended WWU.
Kills: 15, Alaska Anchorage, Oct 19, 2013 ; at Seattle Pacific, Sep 25, 2014
Attacks: 51, Alaska Anchorage, Oct 19, 2013
Attack pct: .565, vs Rockhurst, Dec 10, 2015 (14-1-23); at Alaska Fairbanks, Nov 16, 2013 (13-0-23)
Assists: 5, vs Cal State East Bay, Sep 05, 2013 ; vs Holy Names, Sep 05, 2013
Serve aces: 6, vs BYU-Hawaii, Sep 11, 2015
Digs: 26, vs CS San Bernardino, Dec 06, 2015 ; at Central Washington, Sep 24, 2015
Blocks: 6, Central Washington, Oct 02, 2014 ; at Central Washington, Sep 24, 2015
Block solo: 1, 13 times
Block assist: 5, Central Washington, Oct 02, 2014 ; vs Minnesota-Duluth, Sep 05, 2015 ; at Central Washington, Sep 24, 2015
Volleyball Selected 2nd in Preseason GNAC Coaches Poll
Vikings receive three of 11 first-place votes and finish one point back of Alaska Anchorage
Volleyball Checks in at No. 12 in Preseason AVCA Poll
Vikings have advanced to the NCAA Championships in each of last five seasons
Bryce Larson Named Volleyball Assistant Coach
Four-year letterwinner remains with the program as an assistant coach
Hutchinson Named Head Coach at TCC
Former Viking All-American and Assistant Coach named Head Coach at Tacoma Community College
Volleyball Announces 2017 Schedule
18th-year head coach Diane Flick-Williams looks to lead the Vikings to a sixth consecutive NCAA Championship appearance
Diane Flick-Williams to Instruct at The Art of Coaching Volleyball
18th-year head coach Diane Flick-Williams will instruct volleyball coaches of all levels alongside legends of the game
WWU Volleyball 2016 Season in Review
Vikings made fifth consecutive NCAA Tournament appearance with 23-8 record
Volleyball Announces 2017 Recruiting Class
18th-year head coach Diane Flick-Williams announces 2017 recruiting class
Vikings End Season Ranked No. 14
WWU finished the 2016 season with a 23-8 record and 4th-highest final ranking in program history
Harper and Phelps Named AVCA All-Americans
Harper and Phelps selected by collegiate coaches as honorable mention All-Americans
Vikings Fall in West Regional Final to UAA
WWU has great season come to an end with 3-1 loss in Anchorage
WWU Faces Alaska Anchorage in West Region Final
Vikings and Seawolves square off at 8 pm PT for trip to NCAA II Elite 8 on the line
Vikings Advance to West Regional Final
No. 3 seed Vikings will face No. 1 seed Alaska Anchorage in an All GNAC West Regional Final Saturday night
Vikings Face CSUSB in Regional Semifinal
Vikings and Coyotes meet in Anchorage tonight at 6 pm PT/5 pm AKT
WWU Sweeps Cal Baptist to Open NCAA Tournament
No. 3 seed Vikings advance to West Regional semifinals with 25-23, 25-11, 31-29 win in Anchorage