WWU: Appeared in 64 matches and 229 sets in the first two years of her WWU career ... averaging 1.61 kills and 0.77 blocks per set as a Viking
- Appeared in all 31 matches and 111 sets during the season.
- Ranked 5th in the GNAC with a .293 hitting percentage.
- Averaged 2.22 kills and 0.73 blocks per set.
- Recorded 11 matches with double-digits in kills.
- Season-high 17 kills (.457) 11/3/16 at Northwest Nazarene.
- Season-high 7.0 blocks (BS-2, BA-5) 10/22/16 at Alaska Anchorage.
- Named to GNAC All-Academic team (3.76/Kinesiology)
- Voted by teammates as the most improved player.
- Competed in all 33 matches and 118 of 118 sets.
- Had 122 kills (1.02 k/s) and hitting percentage of .154.
- Registered 11 solo blocks and 84 block assists for a total of 95 blocks.
- Redshirt season.
PERSONAL: Plans to major in either sports psychology or physical therapy ... Her father, Shawn, played baseball at Spring Arbor University, and her mother, Laura, ran track and cross country there.
Volleyball Selected 2nd in Preseason GNAC Coaches Poll
Vikings receive three of 11 first-place votes and finish one point back of Alaska Anchorage
Volleyball Checks in at No. 12 in Preseason AVCA Poll
Vikings have advanced to the NCAA Championships in each of last five seasons
Bryce Larson Named Volleyball Assistant Coach
Four-year letterwinner remains with the program as an assistant coach
Hutchinson Named Head Coach at TCC
Former Viking All-American and Assistant Coach named Head Coach at Tacoma Community College
Volleyball Announces 2017 Schedule
18th-year head coach Diane Flick-Williams looks to lead the Vikings to a sixth consecutive NCAA Championship appearance
Diane Flick-Williams to Instruct at The Art of Coaching Volleyball
18th-year head coach Diane Flick-Williams will instruct volleyball coaches of all levels alongside legends of the game
WWU Volleyball 2016 Season in Review
Vikings made fifth consecutive NCAA Tournament appearance with 23-8 record
Volleyball Announces 2017 Recruiting Class
18th-year head coach Diane Flick-Williams announces 2017 recruiting class
Vikings End Season Ranked No. 14
WWU finished the 2016 season with a 23-8 record and 4th-highest final ranking in program history
Harper and Phelps Named AVCA All-Americans
Harper and Phelps selected by collegiate coaches as honorable mention All-Americans
Vikings Fall in West Regional Final to UAA
WWU has great season come to an end with 3-1 loss in Anchorage
WWU Faces Alaska Anchorage in West Region Final
Vikings and Seawolves square off at 8 pm PT for trip to NCAA II Elite 8 on the line
Vikings Advance to West Regional Final
No. 3 seed Vikings will face No. 1 seed Alaska Anchorage in an All GNAC West Regional Final Saturday night
Vikings Face CSUSB in Regional Semifinal
Vikings and Coyotes meet in Anchorage tonight at 6 pm PT/5 pm AKT
WWU Sweeps Cal Baptist to Open NCAA Tournament
No. 3 seed Vikings advance to West Regional semifinals with 25-23, 25-11, 31-29 win in Anchorage