WWU Career (2012-15): Four-year letterwinner in the program...ended her career ranked 15th with 900 career kills and 24th with 988.5 total points...averaged 2.83 kills per game throughout her WWU career...AVCA honorable mention All-American as a senior in 2015...helped lead WWU to four consecutive NCAA II Championship appearances...two-time first-team GNAC All-Star (2014 & 2015).
- Three-time GNAC Player of the Week in successive weeks Sept. 7-13, Sept. 14-20 and Sept. 21-27.
- AVCA DII Honorable Mention All-American.
- First-Team GNAC All-Star.
- NCAA II West Regional All-Tournament Team.
- Amongst GNAC leaders ranked 7th in kills per set (3.16), 12th in attack pct. (.266) and tied for 7th in points (3.50).
- Season-high 22 kills in 5-set victory over CSU San Bernardino in NCAA II West Regional Final (12/6)...tied for 11th-most kills by a GNAC player during the season.
- Recorded 18 double-figure kill matches, including 8 over 9-match span Sept. 19-Oct. 24.
- Career-best .518 attack pct. (19-1-31) Sept. 19 vs. Seattle Pacific.
- First-Team GNAC All-Star.
- GNAC Player of the Week Oct. 20-26.
- NCAA II West Regional All-Tournament Team selection.
- Played in all 27 matches and 105 of 107 sets.
- Credited with 334 kills (3.18 average per set), 94 digs (0.90) and 46 blocks (0.44).
- Had 17 double-figure kill matches.
- Recorded career-high 24 kills (24-3-45) on .467 hitting vs. Cal State San Bernardino (9/6).
- Recorded .531 attack percentage (19-2-32) vs. MSU Billings (10/23).
- Competed in all 27 matches and 88 sets.
- Recorded 191 kills (.217) on .329 attack percentage.
- Tallied 6 double-figure kill matches.
- Competed in 4 matches and 7 sets as a redshirt freshman.
- Recorded 3 digs, 2 kills and 2 blocks.
- Did not play utilizing redshirt season.
PERSONAL: Major is elementary education: psychology human development ... Related to family that owned Roeder Mansion in Bellingham.
Kills: 24, vs CSUSB, Sep 06, 2014
Attacks: 55, vs CS San Bernardino, Dec 06, 2015 ; vs CSU San Bernardino, Nov 20, 2014
Attack pct: .581, Seattle Pacific, Sep 19, 2015 (19-1-31)
Assists: 2, at Seattle Pacific, Nov 19, 2015 ; vs CSU San Bernardino, Nov 20, 2014
Digs: 8, at Western Oregon, Nov 05, 2015 ; vs Point Loma, Sep 13, 2014
Blocks: 6, vs CS San Bernardino, Dec 06, 2015
Block solo: 2, 4 times
Block assist: 6, vs CS San Bernardino, Dec 06, 2015
Bryce Larson Named Volleyball Assistant Coach
Four-year letterwinner remains with the program as an assistant coach
Hutchinson Named Head Coach at TCC
Former Viking All-American and Assistant Coach named Head Coach at Tacoma Community College
Volleyball Announces 2017 Schedule
18th-year head coach Diane Flick-Williams looks to lead the Vikings to a sixth consecutive NCAA Championship appearance
Diane Flick-Williams to Instruct at The Art of Coaching Volleyball
18th-year head coach Diane Flick-Williams will instruct volleyball coaches of all levels alongside legends of the game
WWU Volleyball 2016 Season in Review
Vikings made fifth consecutive NCAA Tournament appearance with 23-8 record
Volleyball Announces 2017 Recruiting Class
18th-year head coach Diane Flick-Williams announces 2017 recruiting class
Vikings End Season Ranked No. 14
WWU finished the 2016 season with a 23-8 record and 4th-highest final ranking in program history
Harper and Phelps Named AVCA All-Americans
Harper and Phelps selected by collegiate coaches as honorable mention All-Americans
Vikings Fall in West Regional Final to UAA
WWU has great season come to an end with 3-1 loss in Anchorage
WWU Faces Alaska Anchorage in West Region Final
Vikings and Seawolves square off at 8 pm PT for trip to NCAA II Elite 8 on the line
Vikings Advance to West Regional Final
No. 3 seed Vikings will face No. 1 seed Alaska Anchorage in an All GNAC West Regional Final Saturday night
Vikings Face CSUSB in Regional Semifinal
Vikings and Coyotes meet in Anchorage tonight at 6 pm PT/5 pm AKT
WWU Sweeps Cal Baptist to Open NCAA Tournament
No. 3 seed Vikings advance to West Regional semifinals with 25-23, 25-11, 31-29 win in Anchorage
How to Follow The Vikings
Watch WWU Athletics in action on a busy first day of December
Harper and Phelps Named All-West Region
Kayleigh Harper and Abby Phelps selected by coaches at first-team All-West Region players